destiny mv preview

waitn4u

sarNie Egg
I'M NEVER A BIG FAN OF HMONG MUSIC...BUT THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING WORTH GIVING A TRY, AFTERALL, SOME OF THER SONGS ARENT SO BAD...I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THIER NEW MV

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have the lyrics for Desinty's First two ablum. I would really like to have them. Espically the one called Tonight (have to say it in hmong to make sense) and also Kiss Kuv, ect. Please help. I need the lyrics because my guyfriend have to sing them for me...ehehe...^_^..Thanks a bunch!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
it was suppose to be released during the 2005 July 4th tourney, but they didn't finish so they planned to release it at the New Year. However, that didn't happen either. From what I've heard, it probably wouldn't be anytime soon because there are having some problems with the girl actresses who volunteered to be in the music videos. One of the girls just got married and doesn't want the video to be released, whereas another girl also doesn't want it to be released (I don't know her reason...embarassed??). So, if they do release it, the girls can sue them or something like that. They're gonna have to find new girls and refilm the whole thing over...so dunno when it's gonna come out.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
what? man, i was waiting for their mv this summer! what's wrong if they sell it?....those girl should know that when they film the mv, they haven't married, so it wouldn't be any problem....if they've already married and volunteer, why bother being in the mv? why reshoot so many times?...i don't think destiny will be having any mv at all....they've been talking about it for years and years and now it haven't finish yet.... :(

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
JaM said:
it was suppose to be released during the 2005 July 4th tourney, but they didn't finish so they planned to release it at the New Year. However, that didn't happen either. From what I've heard, it probably wouldn't be anytime soon because there are having some problems with the girl actresses who volunteered to be in the music videos. One of the girls just got married and doesn't want the video to be released, whereas another girl also doesn't want it to be released (I don't know her reason...embarassed??). So, if they do release it, the girls can sue them or something like that. They're gonna have to find new girls and refilm the whole thing over...so dunno when it's gonna come out.
[post="74354"][/post]​

well- I guess that's what happens when Hmong people VOLUNTEER for something that will be sold for a bunch of money... What a waste of time and money

kry*star

sarNie Adult
wow... if it really happened then that hella suck... man i feel sorry for destiny... man i'm pretty sure it isn't that bad??? the role the girl(s) play... why does the girl not let??? she's got to be very stubborn then... oh well- maybe she's got her own reasons...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
kry*star said:
wow... if it really happened then that hella suck... man i feel sorry for destiny... man i'm pretty sure it isn't that bad??? the role the girl(s) play... why does the girl not let??? she's got to be very stubborn then... oh well- maybe she's got her own reasons...
[post="74474"][/post]​
im guessing they play the roles of the "girlfriend"...im not exactly sure..but i heard there was a lot of touching and kissing... :unsure: so that's why they're embarassed to release it...??

angelxmdawb said:
well- I guess that's what happens when Hmong people VOLUNTEER for something that will be sold for a bunch of money... What a waste of time and money
[post="74469"][/post]​
I know..they should've signed some kind of contract before they started filming or something so that no matter what happens, they can still release it even if the girls doesn't want it to.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
okay, Tubhmoob_Vaj, the member at hmongblog says that he got a chance to talk with Kacey and Kacey says that the release date for the mv will be on July 2006 and that there'd be no delay anymore! so hopefully kacey keep his words and won't make us wait for another full year......

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
yea rite! july 2006? maybe he meant july 2007. haha. just kidding. anyways, can't wait for the music video to come out.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
well...im diggin the song. But i really wanna see the mv to Just for Love. That's my fav fav song outta theirs...so they better not screw it up! haha...no pressure. ^_* Aniwaise....I think the preview mv is good enough for a hmong mv...but i also think they could do a better job at it. So if they wanna reshoot....i say go for it..and us fans will just have to wait.