Did he stop making movies?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
You guys remember yengtha her...Dang I remember how harsh a lot of people bashed him back then... haven't heard anything about him lately.. did he stop making movies?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yengtha? the dude that acts like he's chinese?
if he's the guy.. i thought he married ying yang from china to be his 2nd wife..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh yeah...he did...my sis saw ying yang n she said her teeth kinda look blackv probably because she drink too much tea from china..

Mae

sarNie Adult
What? I remember this Yengtha guy doing those Chinese-style Hmong movies... Is he from the United States? And did he really marry Ying Yang... my gosh, what a stupid girl, why why why would she want to be a sloppy second! So disappointed, because I did like a few of her songs!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
What? I remember this Yengtha guy doing those Chinese-style Hmong movies... Is he from the United States? And did he really marry Ying Yang... my gosh, what a stupid girl, why why why would she want to be a sloppy second! So disappointed, because I did like a few of her songs!

Yeah I heard that he married her too but I didn't know that he had a wife already. Yes he's from the US.. he's kinda related to me.. we're not closely related but were related..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
Yengtha is married to his Hmoob Meskas wife first... then marries Ying Yang, but made her his first wife... i dont know why...
i'm not a fan of him...
but i saw ying yang at the st.paul new year and she looks pregnant again, her belly was big...
i heard from one of his cousin that he also gotten a hmong laos girl pregnant way before he married his first two wives...
maybe he thinks that hes all that or something...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
not to be mean but he not good looking ying yang can do waaaaaaaaaaay better! i saw him at the new year dress in a all blue suit holding a toddler and his hair was long! shoulder length and it looks like he permed it or something cause it was curly!!! i saw this poster at the MN New Year he is having a new movie out but i dont think he starrs in it i didnt see a picture of him but it did says directed by yengtha her...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
how do you make your 2nd wife.. your 1st? lol
i'm thinking he doesn't have a marriage license with his 1st wife..
because he has to legally marry ying yang so she can stay in the US

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i have no idea who that person is ... lol.. but omg he made hmong chinese movies.. o.. k..o_O

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i once know his girl, who i believe now is his first wife.. her name is mai neng vue.. she was in some of the movie with him.. not the one he did in china but the one they did it here, in the state. she was in grade school with me in 2nd grade then her grandma and her move to the twin city with her older sister. which is yeng tha's older brother and sister-in-law.. that's how they met.. and i also know for a fact that he was just jealous of her when they were still dating because he was control her every move.. my nephew almost got into a fight with yeng tha because he was at yeng tha's older bro.'s store(GET HAPPY) and he was talking to mai neng.. it's not like they don't know each other, they go to the same high school.. come on..
how sad for her..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i once know his girl, who i believe now is his first wife.. her name is mai neng vue.. she was in some of the movie with him.. not the one he did in china but the one they did it here, in the state. she was in grade school with me in 2nd grade then her grandma and her move to the twin city with her older sister. which is yeng tha's older brother and sister-in-law.. that's how they met.. and i also know for a fact that he was just jealous of her when they were still dating because he was control her every move.. my nephew almost got into a fight with yeng tha because he was at yeng tha's older bro.'s store(GET HAPPY) and he was talking to mai neng.. it's not like they don't know each other, they go to the same high school.. come on..
how sad for her..
Which movie was she in?