did we lose posts

onahc

sarNie Elites
i know i'm not crazy. yesterday, neung tha wanh pan dao had six episodes posted, today i go back to buddies media to check it and there is only one episode there. and two of my posts in the requests section are gone. i wonder if it was deleted while this board was down today. hmmmm. i know i'm not going insane people.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
onahc said:
i know i'm not crazy. yesterday, neung tha wanh pan dao had six episodes posted, today i go back to buddies media to check it and there is only one episode there. and two of my posts in the requests section are gone. i wonder if it was deleted while this board was down today. hmmmm. i know i'm not going insane people.
[post="6509"][/post]​
ii think i lost posts too.. cause i think ilost posts tooo... i mean before i had 600 something posts now its down to 200 something.. i hope sarn fixes this..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
tangmoe said:
iunno either.. i guess wen the forum was down.. all the posts and stuffs was erased... :( ;)
[post="6518"][/post]​
no Darvil was doing something wrong but he'll fix it i hope :lol: or else i won't get too see all those stuff i post and others as well

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vandia said:
no Darvil was doing something wrong but he'll fix it i hope :lol: or else i won't get too see all those stuff i post and others as well
[post="6533"][/post]​
yea i hope he fixed it soon :)

K

KawaiiTennyo

yea i thinkt hey set back the database .. to like september 3rd or something

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya chick just might a well repost ! lol -- 1 week of data base is lost .. so sad huh? Darvil say he was goin explain himself but till den .. restart :p

happy

sarNie Egg
ok now i understand i should of come this thread first..cause i thought i was nuts for thinking i saw 4,5,6 of nueng pun tawan dao had been posted..then today i come back and poof its gone..though i was ready for new glasses..

newayz does this mean people have to reupload or jus repost the links??

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
man, I kind get lazy n tired of keep posting n have to repost...some of the post are time consuming to look for infos, post, n make it pretty n presentable..*sigh*

we should have the Pay-Pal Donation thing like D-Addicts & Asianfanatics to make this forum stable..I mean come on...uploaders of current lakorns have to be a paying member of Doozija to ul...n they pay $ n time out of of their budgets n kindness...also some others uploaders contributed their times too...this way...we have both the ppl who share n ppl who give back...iono

sarN

sarNie Granny
Linn said:
man, I kind get lazy n tired of keep posting n have to repost...some of the post are time consuming to look for infos, post, n make it pretty n presentable..*sigh*

we should have the Pay-Pal Donation thing like D-Addicts & Asianfanatics to make this forum stable..I mean come on...uploaders of current lakorns have to be a paying member of Doozija to ul...n they pay $ n time out of of their budgets n kindness...also some others uploaders contributed their times too...this way...we have both the ppl who share n ppl who give back...iono
[post="6711"][/post]​

actually we are working on dat .. darvil is doing a trial by error to test out torrent forum and also me and him have talk about give ya archieve space and stuff like my5mintues to upload to the sever but jsut give us a little more time to figure out dis .. ...see ya are the coolest bunch of chicks to put in dis much work so i'll find a way to make it up to ya , ok buddies :p