diet pills

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if anyone is interested in diet pills i know where u can get them. it really works hehe b/c my sister started it for 3 days and already it's helping...

of course there's guideline for some people who has health issues. i have more info; if ur interested pm or email me at bsilavanh@hotmail.com.

my brother in law sister is selling them 30 dollar plus 2 shipping and there's 30capsule. it's made out of natural herbs and helps control ur eating.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
if anyone is interested in diet pills i know where u can get them. it really works hehe b/c my sister started it for 3 days and already it's helping...

of course there's guideline for some people who has health issues. i have more info; if ur interested pm or email me at bsilavanh@hotmail.com.
my brother in law sister is selling them 30 dollar plus 2 shipping and there's 30capsule. it's made out of natural herbs and helps control ur eating.
what do these diet pills contain sao? is it meth-free?

first off, diet pills is a quick fix for manipulating your body weight that can come with lots of serious consequences. if ur gonna consume these things, might as well smoke up some nicotine to kill ur appetite and not eat altogether. some of this stuff just suppresses ur appetitite.

there's no secret potion or short cut to anything in life that's gonna stick with u for a long time. u might as well do the real regimen of eating right, sleeping right, working out.

working out can be as simple as taking some power walks, quick jogs, standard sit-ups and jumping jacks. u don't even have to go all out spending money at the gym.

if these seem to be working out for u, just keep ur eyes peeled on the ingredients up in those pills and prep urself for some later side-effects. but make sure u properly inform ppl with what's in there first before selling it to a bunch of young underage teens on SW, who's eager to look like those celebs up in these banners. because they just might forget to ask the more important questions on how these pills will affect their bodies later?

mind letting us know what the pills are called and who it's manufactured by?

btw, i'm not trying to play the FDA up on here, but i'm just a firm believer in having health information properly disseminated, especially among the young ones. ;)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Botanical Slimming...
Purely natural capsule

This product extracts from plants, being safe without any toxicity, and highly efficacious. Getting slim just on the day when taking it.
This product adopts many kinds of natural plants that possess the function of slimming and keeping nice figure. These plants, such as nice slimming grass, jobstears, tarragon, psyllium shell, hoof bamboo shoot, lotus and etc, are carefully extracted and purified with modern advanced technology for the product whose function theory is as follows:
1. Restrain the activity of lipase in stomach and intestinal canal to enable the fat in the taken food not to be absorbed by the body. This effect is shown in the form of defecate with fat (oil) nature, which means people could excrete the equal quantity of fat as that has been taken
2. Improve the metabolism and basic metabolism ratio (BMR) of fat, which means to increase the consumption of human body energy. The body fat would be broken up into heat, carbon dioxide and water. This product could not only reduce the redundant fat, but could also supplement many kinds of amino acid and trace element such as copper, iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, zinc and selenium. In the mean while, it can activate body cells and make balance over body microcirculation while eliminating the long-term accumulated toxicity elements. Thus it possesses the unique slimming, toxicity-eliminating and fat-adjusting function.

�Dosage&Usage】Take 1 capsule before or after breakfast. once daily.

�Product specification】
350mg x 30 capsules

�Suited age group】
beyond 16 and below 65
�Precaution】 Not applicable for woman in pregnancy and attention should be paid for person with a cardiovascular disease and apoplexy history.

this is wat the note that came in with the bag. it's up to one's choice. i'm just advertising for my in laws. so far it works. some peeps cant loose it naturally even with all those exercise. yes i know everything has a side effect. even prescribe medicine has side effect.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
The best way to lose weight is .. sexercise ... i mean EXCERCISE

SAFE and EASY
TESTED and FREE
START NOW and LOSE 10 pounds NEXT WEEK

B) :lol: :D :p

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ya u can make paypal to her account. let me get her email for the people that is interested...

hsiao23

sarNie Egg
why are you guys even trying diet pills? You'd have to be on the medication forever to maintain the weight you lost. The only diet pill that is approved by the FDA is Alli and that too is not a miracle drug although I'd say it is safer than the others out there.

As far as I can see it, if you can move you legs and have unlimited mobility you can get yourself into the gym or outside running exercising all your fat off. For the long run you have to change the way you eat and exercise, because losing weight is a lifestyle change. By taking diet pills you simply think a miracle will happen, unfortunately even if you sucessful reach you weight lost goal you'd still be in danger of other health factors that did not go away with the weight loss. Only exercising can decrease real life threatening health issues, diabetes, heart disease, etc. The reason I say this is because I lost 50lbs over an 11month span, if I can do it by exercise and eating healthy so can everyone else. It's a slow and tedious process but when you reach the goal you become so much more motivated and confidence at what you accomplished by yourself. :dude:

hsiao23

sarNie Egg
Alli is FDA approved but it was a prescribed drug before. It has been on the countertop of pharmacies for a long time, I doubt there's going to be any recall as the drugs inhibit fat production but it requires sensible dieting and exercising. Like mention it's not a miracle drug but more like a supplement to anyone dieting. I'm not recommending it but in comparison to the other diet pills I think Alli would be a better alternative. Although I highly recommend dieting and exercising without the supplement as the best way to lose weight permanently. It's a lifestyle change.

phet

sarNie Egg
hey, can anyone tell me if the colored of the pill is green, if it is, it does work!!!!

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
The best way to lose weight is .. sexercise ... i mean EXCERCISE

SAFE and EASY
TESTED and FREE
START NOW and LOSE 10 pounds NEXT WEEK

B) :lol: :D :p

lol, but i have a agree that the best way to lose weight is to watch your fat intake and exercise, its the hard way but the safest i think anyways.

btw i heard some diet pill makes ur heart race faster so people with high blood presure cant take them, is that true? i should ask my doctor next time

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I heard that once you go off it you'll gain the weight back.
Twice the weight you lost.
I want to try,but scared.
Can you tell me how long your sister as been on this pill?
And how much weight she's lost?

slee00

sarNie Adult
I heard that once you go off it you'll gain the weight back.
Twice the weight you lost.
I want to try,but scared.
Can you tell me how long your sister as been on this pill?
And how much weight she's lost?

Let me answer that for you...I am a current customer with her sister...bought from her 3 months supply already...Here is what it does for me. The pill is an orange and dark brown color...if you are questioning..

I took it once a day early before I go to work...for the first two weeks, my feet would get really cold! I had to wear socks! I never wear socks! anyway...that was the first two weeks...now I am back to normal... I have a lot more energy and I snack on healthy food like fruits and cracks...or light salad for lunch....and have a sensible dinner....not too light not too heavy...still go partying or eat out at friends and family gatherings...but I am able to control how much I eat...and sometimes I only eat a small portion and I am satisfied....I don't have craving feelings like I used to anymore. Since I have taken the pil, I went from a heavy size 14 to size 10...and I am still loosing more weight. I feel lighter and more energized... this is a better choice for me....I have tried so many int he past and none work so well like this one....this is my testimony....

my sister in-law also tried...she had different side effect, her body consumed waters and wont release it...so she swelled pretty bad...she stopped... I got cold feet! Never got cold feet before! but than again that lasted only 2 weeks.

IM me if you have any other questions...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I'm on a prescribe diet pill from a clinic...AKA Phetermine. Which is a little stronger than Efedra (spelling?). I went from 155 pounds to 115 in 3 months with it after my 1st pregnancy. Then 2 months later, i got pregnant again LOL But i just started going back to the clinic for 2 months now, and im down 20 pounds...not yet close to 120-115 like i want to be, but take it slowly. There are side effect such as dry mouth & dizziness, but after 3 years of cosuming such pill, your body gets use to it. One draw back, it's $75 for a refill of 30 capsules.

If this diet pill works as good or better than mine, i would definitely be interested. Especially only for $30. Though i have trouble with swollowing pills...the capsules i take now are very small, smaller than a Motrin pill. How large are these tablets?