6. Ranbir Kapoor
7. Aamir Khan
8. Varun Dhawan
9. Amitabh Bachchan
10. Ajay Devgn

cr Google

Step

Mrs James Ma
Shah Rukh Khan will soon have a face-off with ace director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The duo once created a stir in the Indian cinema history by releasing their films, Saawariya and Om Shanti Om together eight years back in November, 2007. This time on Shah Rukh and Kajol have re-united along with gennext actors, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon for Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale to give a tough fight to Bhansali’s period drama Bajirao Mastani starring Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra.
Recently, at the music celebrations of his film, Shah Rukh said, “The other film (Bajirao Mastani) is also made by friends. Our genre is more family and happy-go-lucky kind. Their genre is niche and historical. For both films, audience will come in at different time and watch it. Both are really nice movies."
However, Deepika, who Shah Rukh launched in Om Shanti Om, disagrees with her mentor when he says Bajirao Mastani’s genre is niche. “I wouldn’t call Bajirao as niche at all. In fact, one of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s strength is, that in a film like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam or Devdas or Ram Leela, or even Black, he has his way of story-telling and yet he makes his movies globally appealing.”  
Deepika continues, “I don’t know what Shah Rukh meant when he called the film niche, but both are totally different genres. I have worked with both the directors and know what both of them have to offer are very, very different. Even as an audience you won’t be able to compare the two, one is action, comedy romance while Bajirao Mastani is completely different.”

cr IANS

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dilwale will beat BM. Red Chillies took maximum theatres and multiplexes by force so  BM dont get enough screens. Eros wanted to talk about this with SRK few months ago but SRK refused. Hope he does not lose fans by doing this :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
First Review of Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol starrer ‘Dilwale’- Bollywood Bubble

Directed By: Rohit  Shetty
Produced By: Gauri Khan
Cast: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon
Bollywood Bubble Rating: ★★★★
After their last outing in Chennai Express, I kind of had an inkling of what Rohit Shetty and Shah Rukh Khan were going to offer in Dilwale. Just another typical run-of-the mill entertainer. While Chennai Express didn’t leave me disappointed, it didn’t leave me in awe either. But Dilwale still does manage to look a lot more appealing from the promos, songs and the trailer. Living in Dubai, with a few spare hours to kill, I decided to go watch the film anyway. And two and a half hours later, I came out completely satisfied. Each Dirham was well spent!
The film captures you in its very opening. The first bit of the story is told in a flashback where the protagonists are in their late twenties. Shah Rukh Khan is every bit his charismatic self. Kajol is drop dead gorgeous. And the chemistry between them hits the roof! Even after all these years, the two of them can still pull it off with panache. Let me clarify, Dilwale is no DDLJ. The relationship dynamics between SRK and Kajol is very different here. They are born into rival gangster families in Bulgaria, Vinod Khanna’s gang v/s Kabir Bedi’s gang. This very setting warrants large scale action pieces and Shetty doesn’t disappoint. With car chases and guns blazing, the action is easily at par with Hollywood! Khan is in top form, drifting his black sedan and firing away with his golden pistol at the same time, taking out the baddies ruthlessly and unmercifully. But a major twist awaits. A twist that is an ace up Shetty’s sleeve. The two warring gangs are about to make peace, for the sake of SRK and Kajol’s love. But all is not as it seems, with betrayal around the corner. The songs especially Gerua and Janam Janam are magnificent, and are going to stick with you throughout.

The second part of the story, is where the cool kid Varun Dhawan and the subtly eye-catching Kriti Sanon come into the picture. Varun is SRK’s younger brother and doesn’t know much of the family’s past (of them being gangsters). Instead, SRK runs a huge car modifying garage (think DC) along with Varun. Varun, of course, comes across Kriti and falls head over heels in love with her. Or Manma Emotion Jaage, as he sings. Their love story now blooms, and is less tense than SRK-Kajol’s, but equally watchable. Varun with his charming smirk and Kriti with her beautiful eyes pull off almost every scene with ease. The energy between them is superb. Naturally, they fall in love. But there’s one catch. Of course.
The direction by Shetty is awesome, to put it simply. His vision and the scale of the film is insurmountable by any other entertainer in this genre. There are no compromises on budgets and it reflects on the film.
The comedy element in the film is its strength. With top notch performances from the likes of Varun Sharma, Boman Irani, Sanjay Mishra and Johnny Lever, you will definitely laugh out loud every time they are on screen. A special applause has to be reserved for them, as they lift up he film, the moment you feel it might lag.
All in all, Dilwale was a great joyride with plenty to watch out for. Superb music. Stunning action. Unbelievable landscapes. Energetic youth in the form of Varun-Kriti. And of course, the enigmatic SRK-Kajol! Each of these elements can make you want to watch the film by themselves. And when put together, Dilwale is the great entertaining result! The film ends on a high note with Tukur Tukur, a song that you will keep singing to yourself long after the film is done. Watch it, as by Rohit Shetty’s standards, it’s his most complete and entertaining film!
Cr: http://www.bollywoodbubble.com

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

Dilwale Takes A Good Opening All Over

As expected, Dilwale had taken a good all around opening. With a release in around 3000 screens, the film is set to have a better occupancy than it would have enjoyed, had it been a solo release, since audience footfall is more concentrated note. The morning shows indicate an average occupancy of around 60% which is quite good as today is also a regular working day.
The reviews are better than an average Rohit Shetty film, though Chennai Express had fetched more all around appreciation. In case of Dilwale, the general consensus is that it is an above average affair, and though reviews haven’t really mattered for a Rohit Shetty film, word of mouth is the best deciding factor, especially since Shahrukh Khan and Kajol are involved. A better picture around overall audience response would be available post evening shows once (the target) family audience catches it.

That said, it is pretty much on the cards that the 20 crore mark would be crossed today, also since the advance booking had set in well. This would be the highest number ever for a film to score in case of clash with another biggie, in this case Bajirao Mastani.

cr: www.koimoi.com

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

No matter what some stupid people disparaging about the Shah Rukh Khan & boycott the film #Dilwale
This movie gonna be a biggest blockbuster hit of the year! Love You SRK 

Agree!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
10 Reasons We Loved Dilwale And You Will Too!

Dilwale

Yes, I finally watched it. The most awaited movie of the year – Dilwale! We finally saw Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan together once again after a gap of five long years. As an ardent SRK-Kajol fan, the entire experience was SO overwhelming. I won’t say much now because I can’t wait to list the things I loved about Rohit Shetty‘s Dilwale.

Shah Rukh Khan & Kajol (Source: Tumblr)

1) SRK-Kajol
No one needs to justify this point. It was so refreshing to see these two in a love-hate relationship. Both of them did a brilliant job… once again!

2) Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon

Dilwale (Source: Tumblr)

Varun and Kriti shared a great chemistry. They are not overshadowed by the SRK and Kajol factor; in fact, these two hold their ground and impress you with their screen presence.

3) The locations
Okay first, the locations in the movie are breathtaking. From Goa to Bulgaria to all things that were Gerua (yes, it was real!); Rohit knows how to make his locations stand out!

4) Sanjay Mishra
This man deserves a standing ovation. Every time he came on screen, I just couldn’t control my laughter. He was HILARIOUS!

5) Rest of the cast
One of the best things about Dilwale is the supporting cast. This super entertaining bunch consists of Boman Irani, Varun Sharma, and Johnny Lever.

6) Just the right songs

The songs of this movie were already resonating in our heads, now they will be stuck in them for longer. The songs are so perfect. From my personal favourite Gerua to Manma Emotion Jaage – songs are one of the biggest plus points of Dilwale.

7) The action
It’s a Rohit Shetty movie, so obviously there is going to be a lot of action.Yes, there are cars flying, bullets flying, people flying, dupattas flying… (oh wait, that’s Gerua). Anyway, there is just the right amount of everything in this movie!

8) The storyline
I, honestly have so much appreciation for a director like Rohit. He knows exactly what the audience wants and he gives it to them. Dilwale has the power to make you laugh, cry and keep you on the edge of your seat. It’s all-in-one!

9) So much bromance
SRK and Varun play brothers in the movie, and their pyaar ka bandhan will give you too many feels. And that’s not the only bromance in the movie – we can’t get over the Varun and Varun bromance. Dhawan and Sharma play best friends and love each other like real bros!

10) One for everyone

Dilwale is a family movie – yeah, the one that you watch with mummy, daddy, Sonu, Monu and everybody else. There is something for everyone here.
There are so many feelings right now, I suggest you watch it and come back here to discuss it!

http://www.missmalini.com

mayag

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:
I'm just excited, I  have not watched it yet
Why? did you already watched it? How was it?
Is it good? Super GOOD?

Haha no VILLNAN, haven't watched it yet! The theatres are all full here so I have to wait for a bit. I've been hearing really good reviews though! But still keeping my expectations low so that I won't be disappointed. Lol