Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
Indians are okay with being dusky and dark but it's the fairness companies that's misleading people. They are really manipulating them lol

The accent of South and North are really different. In South India, the Tamilian (those who are from Tamil Nadu) and Malayali (people from Kerala) have the funniest accent cos of the influence of their mother tongue. While the north-east (they are mongoloid race)
mayag said:
I wouldn't say Kajol was ever dark but she was dusky. She wasn't the typical pale-skinned actress. But yes....she is definitely a lot more light-skinned now. It's sad that India is still obsessed with having pale skin.

Haha thanks for the summary! Yea the accent was quite exaggerated. Actually most educated Indians these days, whether they are from the South or North, all have the same accent. It's usually the older generations that still have the funny-sounding accents.
Outside of India, most people don't know the difference between the accents of different Indian states. They just know and make fun of the "Indian accent", which is again exaggerated.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yesterday Kajol tweeted with this pic “Back in front of the camera with an old friend after a very long time. You might know him. @iamsrk."

Step

Mrs James Ma
DDLJ, the longest-running Bollywood movie. This year it turned 20 years and still being shown at a theatre in Mumbai, India.

I hope Rohit Shetty doesn't disappoint us cos his last movie, Singham Returns (sequel to his previous movie, Singham) with Ajay Devgan (Kajol's husband) flopped.

mia07

Introvert
^ The only film I liked of Rohit was Singham lol and SR was a big disappointment.

Diwali will be another film of Salman that is releasing and if reports are true, Aamir will have no release this year so it is possible for this film to release on Xmas. Bajirao Mastani to be release a wk before too. Whatever it may be, all the best to every team. Quite excited to see SRK-Kajol chem again..

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK on sets. 

A fan made poster with Varun and SRK

Step

Mrs James Ma
These are the places where this movie is shooted in Bulgaria

Sofia

Boyana Film Studio

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I'm in love with the poster. SRK-Kajol looking beautiful and a violinist in the background. I think it's a romantic story  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3: 

mayag

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! Love the poster!! Really can't wait!!!! So it's going to be released 18th December?

Step

Mrs James Ma
This movie will be released on the same day as Bajirao Mastani. No please not on the same day. Don't make it SRK vs Deepika. Deepika's first movie Om Shanti Om was with SRK. It was released on the same day as Saawariya (Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor's debut film) which was directed by Sanjay Leela Bansali. But OSO became a hit while SLB's Saawariyan flopped. Bajirao Mastani's date was already finalised. Please don't make these two clash. Cos both movies have huge expectations. I want either of the movies date changed so they both do well.