Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
like when nok gets caught? dat probably won't happen til da end. hey joy was da daughter of a drug lord b4 too lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i dont like ja's character. =[ hmph. but i love Krit in here ;)
i dont think i've seen Golf before? is he new? who is he? :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nope he's not new. golf's an actor. he's done movies b4. i dunno how many i just know dat he's been in film b4 lol and he used to host da show star stage w/ joy r

fun

Expired Sarnie
I watched the first episode, I can't put my fingers on Thai action lakorn. I don't know why, I just can't.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't really like ja's character too....all suddenly she loved fai already and i still don't get why...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
who else is dere to like? LMAO out of all da other guys she always sees lol do she know dat fai and da dude w/ da glasses are da same person? i'm behind on 2 eps

maijune

SarNie Adult
wow....rosy and fai slept together already....w/o knowing who is really who....fai loved rosy character but not narakorn character right?....and now narakorn is getting close to akees for getting secret out of him...do u guys thing narakorn will fall for akees character like how she fall for fai character...

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the first episode, I can't put my fingers on Thai action lakorn. I don't know why, I just can't.
I was also disappointed for the first few episodes, and that's pretty bad considering I love Chakrit<3, and Chatchai's lakorns. I seriously cannot miss one if either of them are in it, or if Chatchai is directing/producing. But it has really gotten better since. You should try it again lol.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
i don't really like ja's character too....all suddenly she loved fai already and i still don't get why...
LOL, I have seriously always had a grudge on Thai lakorn producers who make their characters fall in love without plausible cause. We have seen almost NO progress between "Rosy" and "Fai" in terms of romance/getting to know each other. How can Rosy be in love with Fai, and go against her dad to save his life? That's pretty intense, and I don't understand it either.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol we must have missed the romance somewhere between epi 5-10? you can almost count the number of times they (rosy & fai) spoke to one another...

you know though i have a feeling rosy has a secret that even she doesnt know about and shes not the real daughter of that guy she calls dad. (i could be wrong)

and boy was i shocked when i see that she slept with fai already ...but since shes the hard core type, and not the typical n'ek or what not. besides it seems like everyone has someone special in this lakorn.

seems like joy and that other dude (din) has more romantic scenes than fai & rosy.

SPOILER BELOW..

here is what i didnt get.
when rosy knew that fai got shot and then narakon was suspicious of akee when he was out sick/missing from the office. the fake sauce that happens to spill at the exact spot he was wounded at. and then the pic narakon has of akee at her place...i really thought she knew that akee and fai was the same person....and that was why she saved him from getting shot by her dad. the pic of fai that she taped and put into the book in epi 10 didnt her dad took another book that didnt contain the pic? didnt i see her pull the pic out of the book after her dad left? and then epi 11 came along...now shes looking for the pic???? cant seem to find it...flashback of her dad & the book...wth..ok i think i might have to watch those parts again.

epi 12. now shes wondering why fai and akee cant eat spicy food....uh hello she followed him to his place? the special devices he has & how he came to rescue her in time. isnt that enough proof? lol sorry im spoiling it for those that didnt watch it yet.
what do you guys think?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whoa whoa whoa..... Fai slept with Jah already?!? :eek: what the snackers..!?

I'm behind on this lakorn!! I need to catch up...! <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was also disappointed for the first few episodes, and that's pretty bad considering I love Chakrit<3, and Chatchai's lakorns. I seriously cannot miss one if either of them are in it, or if Chatchai is directing/producing. But it has really gotten better since. You should try it again lol.
I guess I can retry but not now. There are too many good lakorns out right at the moment. I still need to catch up.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa whoa whoa..... Fai slept with Jah already?!? :eek: what the snackers..!?

I'm behind on this lakorn!! I need to catch up...! <_<

LOL yep she sure did. man its like every wk now i look forward to mon, tue, fri, sat & sun gonna add the remaining days real soon... :lol: seems like everyday is lakorn day here at sw.

ps...oh cool...wow funfun is that you with rome? no more hiding? :p

and do what i do...hold & depress the ff key :) (speed watch it)