DJ Push/Puth Puttichai Kasetsin

Step

Mrs James Ma
Actors that you want to dream in your sleep (like want to take to sleep with you in your dreams) thank you bieluvr for translating this :)

P'Iso

sarNie Egg
Just saw the press release for his charity fantastic 4 showing...how much would you pay to sit next to push during movie? I think the winners paid around 300Usd

mayag

sarNie Adult
I think they went for more than that.
I'd probably pay $75 max...lol and that's really pushing it. My money's more important to me than sitting next to someone who doesn't otherwise care about my existance.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
mayag said:
I think they went for more than that.
I'd probably pay $75 max...lol and that's really pushing it. My money's more important to me than sitting next to someone who doesn't otherwise care about my existance.
Lol.. Me too! Maybe those who are paying are richy rich. Anyway, is everyone here live outside thailand?

Step

Mrs James Ma
300USD?? Thats too much. I dont want to watch that movie cos I dont want to be broke :coverlaf:

Winter Love

sarNie Egg
never get tired watching his dramas/ interviews / vj. Started to watch his Drama - Fun Feung and till now Sup'tar.
Although not understand a word of Thai,i enjoyed watching his appearance.

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
I love Push. Does anyone know if there are any female actresses he would like to work with? Who do you want him to work with next?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want him to act with Yaya cos Push is now working with ch3
kpop4ever said:
I love Push. Does anyone know if there are any female actresses he would like to work with? Who do you want him to work with next?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mayag do you know Push's next lakorn?? I heard its with Patricia. Kai got Push's queue for ch3 already? Is it Ded Pbeek Nang Fah?