dl from youtube

rukmos

sarNie Adult
sorry if there's already a page about this, but I couldn't find it.
Does anyone know how to DL from YOutube onto the computer and burn on to DvD?

Thanks in advance

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Copy the link to the youtube page that is the vid you want. Then paste it over to http://www.keepvid.com. Remember to choose the youtube link option in the scrollbar. Then save as where it says download link as .flv.

You can convert the .flv file w/ some sort of converter.

BTW gom player 2.1 allows you to play .flv files so yeah. :) Hoped I helped somewhat.

IVC (Internet Video converter)

IVC - Internet Video Converter 1.3 is final version is available...
- Convert videos between major formats (Mpeg (vcd/svcd/dvd compliant), DV, Quicktime, Windows Media, Xvid, H264, 3GP, PSP, iPod, Flash video (FLV, Swf) got from Youtube, DailyMotion, Google Video etc.)
- A video player is integrated for playing all videos.
- Download videos from over 50 websites like Youtube, DailyMotion, Google Video etc.
- Extract soundtrack from video.

easy to use, and convert to any format u want even for ipod...and totally free...

http://ivcsoft.free.fr/

install the pack then run internet_video_converter_1.3_installer.exe

How to record:

to record the video, just run the navigator and copy the URL

then run IVC, select « Download and Play Video », paste the URL in the « Internet Video Link » and click « Download »

and back to the navigator, a window will ask u to record a video XXX.flv on ur hardrive; just choose where u want to put it and then OK.

how to convert:

to convert a file XXX.flv to something that ipod or PSP can read...

In IVC prog, select « Transcoder » , click sur « Select a video », choose ur file, selct ur « Output Format » and then « Start Conversion ».

this prog is totally awesome :yahoo:

vanncha

sarNie Egg
sorry to request here but does anyone know what happen with Youtube? I can't watch the videos in this site. It says that there is an error each time i select the video. Can someone help me please? thanks in advance

darvil

sarNie Adult
they're probably just doing some maintence.

Just wait and try again.