[DL] Labech Banchort Snaeh

sarN

sarNie Granny

Sorry it not MAYURA VIOCE

I'm uploading dis lakorn but if u interest in buying it i'm selling for $18 in 4dvd :p

O' yeah ... i won't be reuploading dis lakorn again after the link die soo ya chick just have do some reuploading if other buddies come late haha .. brb with the link

kaaa

sarNie Egg
Thank you sarn but i want to know if it's dub with mayura or cambodiana video and i want to know where are you living? in FRANCE?...

sarN

sarNie Granny
kaaa said:
Thank you sarn but i want to know if it's dub with mayura or cambodiana video and i want to know where are you living? in FRANCE?...
[post="4159"][/post]​

it NOT Mayrua it cambodia video and i live in USA

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
thank you very much for posting this lakorn. Now I am able to understand what the story is about. again thank you very much....

kaaa

sarNie Egg
It's very good I don't like mayura voice!!!
Because like this voice!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Do you have others lakorns with this voice?

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Can someone upload the theme song from Labech Banchort Snaeh in khmer. Thanks in advance! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
nathalie said:
Araya, isn't she the one that tored her sister's paper and then her mood change and she was all nice again. She has two personality right? Please clarify sarN
[post="5762"][/post]​
in the lkaorn ??? she dont' have two personality lol she the old sister yeah with the curly hair

peaches

sarNie Elites
the voices aren't that annoying. real khmer people sound like that. mayura's male voices they use machine to sound better.. :rolleyes: