Do thai actresses make plastic surgery?

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie said:
First time I saw Aom's lips I thought she had some botox injections for sure since they seem too full for Asian lips but I don't think that's the rage over there. Nose, eye, and cheek jobs seem to be though. And I don't think Aom's the type to go under the knife. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it if you're willing to pay and take the risks.

But has anyone seen this site that shows botched or the worst jobs? Its of American actors/actresses and some of it is sad. I'll go search for it.
[post="136531"][/post]​
i agree with u: aom isn't the type who will go under the knife i think... i have nothing against persons who do it but abt me..i'm personnally too scared to take the risk... :ph34r: :p

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
u mean breast implants? i don't think so...i think thai actresses prefer going under the knife for their face more than for her breasts...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice when thai actress gets breat implants..it isnt so big..like how americans they get double d's..lol..i cant really tell which thai actress had implants unless someone tells me

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
reallyy???? could u so tell me which actresses have breast implants? i really would like to know.......... :eek: :huh:

tinah

sarNie Coma
no i cant tell which actress has breat implants until someone mention it..well i can tell araya did..

onahc

sarNie Elites
mango said:
the only one i noe who had a breast implant is Tata Young
[post="136750"][/post]​

and a nose job too, who knows what else. and the sad part is that she doesn't look pretty, just better than before.

Sophie

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
no i cant tell which actress has breat implants until someone mention it..well i can tell araya did..
[post="136611"][/post]​
Whaaaaaat ? Araya has breast implants ? I never knew =)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
araya had breast implants??? if she did...then she had it quite a small amount added that i can not tell if she did

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Oooh Okaay because I saw in some broadcast dont remember which but she confirm she didn't do it
it's just with some dressing makes her has more boobs ... ( she told that ) =)

Sophie

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
i think she did..if so they arent so big

[post="137122"][/post]​
Oooh that's right hahaha in this piix her boobs look big than before haha =)
don't know don't know ...
but when people asked her she don't said that she redone her breast ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i think she did..cuz she didnt have that last year or other year we seen her lol..if so she has gotten so sexy

closer image

Sophie

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
yeh i think did..cuz she didnt have that last year or other year we seen her lol..if so she has gotten so sexy

closer image

[post="137125"][/post]​

WooOw ! haha yeaaah I think ..
oh noo I'm sure she has redone hahaha lol don't know why she lie for the press :D
but I think she has her reason for =)

Sophie

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
is it bad for their image if they admit to having implants?
[post="137129"][/post]​
haha Don't know about her thinking ...
maybe she'll have many gossip about her breast ? like " nan'ek don't accept her body "
that's why she redone her breast ? ...
haha really don't know =)