Do Thi Hai Yen (movie)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Have anyone see this movie? Its the story of Pao....... It play at OAK ST. CINEMA...

Director by: Ngo Quang Hai

Actress is Hai Yen

They speak in Hmong and some in Vietnamese..........if anyone saw it was it good?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a summary of the movie:

Pao, an ethnic Hmong girl living in the remote mountains of northen Vietnam, has two mothers - a real mother and a stepmother. Her real mother left Pao and her brother when they were still young children, to be raised by their stepmother. But, after a family incident, Pao decides to leave home and track down her real mother. Her quest leads us on a journey of discovery marked by the inricacies of relationships among the Hmong people.

Credit to: mnfilmarts.org

Link to go check it out:

http://www.mnfilmarts.org/oakstreet/calend...;day=2006-11-15

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
wow...looks like it's playing in theater somewhere...maybe in vietnam....not sure....cuase it's a viet movie....sound interest.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
lil_babe Posted Yesterday, 01:21 AM
wow...looks like it's playing in theater somewhere...maybe in vietnam....not sure....cuase it's a viet movie....sound interest.
I don't know if it play in vietnam but it also play in the MN over this past week at OAK ST. CINEMA..

Thanks for sharing those pix....

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if it play in vietnam but it also play in the MN over this past week at OAK ST. CINEMA..

Thanks for sharing those pix....
oh really....kool have you check it out yet...i would if they play here in california and where i live.