Do we have any Num Sonram fans in the SF bayarea?

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Greetings Num fans...just wondering if we have any crazy fanatics like myself in the SF bayarea who would like to see him in person this month. I know it's short notice but I was able to get to his sponsors in the states. Supposedly there is a live performance in SF, however I am not sure where it will be held in SF. I wanted to host a party in the San Rafael or Pinole area ( northern California). Please let me know..........
Krop khun Ka!!!!!!!!!!!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Great idea. I will definitely go if he is there. I would drive there even though I lived in Sacramento. I was thinking to go see him in L.A. but it too long of a drive not only that the new year also begin on that day so I have to spend time wid my family here in Sac.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Great idea. I will definitely go if he is there. I would drive there even though I lived in Sacramento. I was thinking to go see him in L.A. but it too long of a drive not only that the new year also begin on that day so I have to spend time wid my family here in Sac.

Do you think we can try to pull in at least 100-150 people last minute? I am thinking we can have it in Pinole or San Rafael.

Thank you!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
are you kidding me!!!

i go to school in san rafael!!!

shiot!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt able to go to Fresno cause im at school here,
but if he's coming and i can see him... ahhhhhh!!!!

san rafael as in marin county?????

*faints*

more info!!!! please!!!!!

- yaya.

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
OMG..i would want to go too..i live in sacramento so i was thinking going to the fresno one becasue its is the closest...

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
OMG..i would want to go too..i live in sacramento so i was thinking going to the fresno one becasue its is the closest...
I would have to heavily promote since it's last minute. can you ladies help pass the word around, word of mouth..please, it might still be possible, only if he is not schedule to go back to Thailand any time soon. Gracias...........