do you believe in horoscopes???

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
it's a random thought but how many of you believe in horoscopes? love horoscopes?

if you do...why? and have it ever happen to you or anyone you know?

if you don't...why not?

SexyShadow

sarNie Egg
i actually do believe in horoscopes only if anything that happen to me that was true from the reading. well about love horoscope..everytime i believe it..it dont happen,i give my hope up too much other than relationship,money and such i believe that but not the love part :whatever:

one time i readed in my horoscpes i would encounter someone unexpected at a place i visit most often(that would be the bookstore)and exchange conversation and eventually become my companion. well i was excited at first since i've have already planned on stoping by the bookstore for my next issue of books..like usually i would stand infront of the book shelves and read and scam through the pages. later on someone approach me but right in that moment i already know he wasnt my type,we chatted,have a little in common..he came off perverted becuz he kept mentioning a conservation he had with his friend talking bout the nasty nast in the corner of the room before he came up to me,he ask me if i heard what he saided since they was near me but i didnt pay attention..to end it quickly i told him i had school the next day and lied and say i was 16 :ghehe: since he saided he was 25.ive never even gave him my real name.
so there it goes,someone that i thought would be the one -_- nothing special happen :nono1: .sorry for loading all this on you :blink:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't believe in it because it doesn't even retain to my daily life or to me at all, not even a bit. :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i don't know if i do or not but i do check my horoscope daily. sometimes it makes me get through my day while sometimes it makes me think about what it says. i enjoy reading my horoscope whether it is true or not. i read my regular horoscope from yahoo and msn along with my chinese horoscope.