Do you guys think that this is Ntxawm Hawj???

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm.... look kinda like Ntxawm Hawj but don't really know but I think it is Ntxawm Hawj (Ntsais Lias)

can't believe that she look so skinny now!!!!!! don't look pretty anymore but do u guys think that she look like Noon???

also i don't think that she marry to Txam at all and i got proof that she didn't marry Txam Thoj from my friend sister and yeah they are related to her and she once came in the US like a years ago and i don't mean the time that she came and do a concert with txam them i mean her 2nd time that she came in the US and she said that she didn't marry txam thoj

she doing a new movie and i got these pictures from here: http://www.myspace.com/alienzworld_ent

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
no dats not her...she has more meat den dat...lol...and i fink shes quite old now...back den she was like one of the best female actor for hmong...i really like her acting

Mae

sarNie Adult
No, I don't think that's Ntxawm.... Ntxawm was one of my favorite Hmong actresses a few years ago...I always thought she was so pretty and good at acting... Is it true that she married Txam Thoj? We don't see them anymore?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
No, I don't think that's Ntxawm.... Ntxawm was one of my favorite Hmong actresses a few years ago...I always thought she was so pretty and good at acting... Is it true that she married Txam Thoj? We don't see them anymore?

No that's not her. she have more meat than that.

No she's not married to Txam Thoj. He's in jail right now. they were dating until they put him in jail cuz of drugs and crap. so now she's talking to some divorce dude with like 4 kids in seattle.

She's in fresno right now. she's working at one of her cousin's store in fresno.

wanna know more just ask me.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, that what i heard that Txam is in jail now and really she still in the state and now she live in fresno now? wow!!! then hope to see her during fresno new year

damn this girl look exactly like Ntxawm!!!!! maybe it Ntxawm sister

No she's not married to Txam Thoj. He's in jail right now. they were dating until they put him in jail cuz of drugs and crap. so now she's talking to some divorce dude with like 4 kids in seattle.

She's in fresno right now. she's working at one of her cousin's store in fresno.

stephanie

sarNie Adult

omg! her sister use to live by me!!! haha! but since her split i havent seen her around! sad... o well... i'll show ya a pic of her sis when i find one. o! btw... ask ntxawm had she talked to zoua???

max

sarNie Elites
I do not think that is her either. Also, I have always thought that she looks like Noon W! Oh my gosh somebody actually agrees. Haha. Anyways, I thought that she was married to Ntxam Thoj. They make such a lovely couple. Seattle?! Wow! I probably know that guy then or know of him?! Hum..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

hey, i heard that too. that txam got in jail. lols

but i heard that she (ntxawm) was willing to wait for him.. i guess she got tired. lols

I do not think that is her either. Also, I have always thought that she looks like Noon W! Oh my gosh somebody actually agrees. Haha. Anyways, I thought that she was married to Ntxam Thoj. They make such a lovely couple. Seattle?! Wow! I probably know that guy then or know of him?! Hum..
i know huh.. sometimes she does look like noon w. especially with bangs. hahaa

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
omg! her sister use to live by me!!! haha! but since her split i havent seen her around! sad... o well... i'll show ya a pic of her sis when i find one. o! btw... ask ntxawm had she talked to zoua???
yes they're talking. yer stay at zoua when she was in sac but right now she's staying wit her brother in fresno.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, that what i heard that Txam is in jail now and really she still in the state and now she live in fresno now? wow!!! then hope to see her during fresno new year

damn this girl look exactly like Ntxawm!!!!! maybe it Ntxawm sister
yes she's in fresno with her brother

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well, my sis told me tats she n her husband txam divorce but i think they didn't marry yet it was like a thai engagment thiingy...so...yeah...but i dunt think tats her...if tats her than dang she looks heacha weird..

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
well, my sis told me tats she n her husband txam divorce but i think they didn't marry yet it was like a thai engagment thiingy...so...yeah...but i dunt think tats her...if tats her than dang she looks heacha weird..
yer n txam were never married or engage. n nothats not her.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i heard that she was here in the US
just not sure where.. since you guys are saying fresno..
then maybe she's there.. lol.
but yeah... i also heard that she used to live with txam
but then he got busted for drugs...
so... she's taking another path in life.. lol.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i heard that she was here in the US
just not sure where.. since you guys are saying fresno..
then maybe she's there.. lol.
but yeah... i also heard that she used to live with txam
but then he got busted for drugs...
so... she's taking another path in life.. lol.
haha yea she's in fresno right now. my brother is helping her do her paperwork so she can stay longer