Do you look laos?

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Who here is laos and does not look laos, I was told I look chinese, even japanese, odd stuff indeed

arissa

sarNie Elites
hey Reagan......I am Lao...and I've always been told that I look half cambodian....I guess because all my friends are Khmer..... :wub:

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
I am also Laotian but often get mistaken for a vietnamese person, don't know why? maybe becoz i have light skin and my nose is not so flat

Reagan

sarNie Adult
arissa maybe you have a nice tan?
2cute2care, I see your one of those lao girls hehe, lao noses are not flat its perfect lol,

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
2cute2care, I see your one of those lao girls hehe, lao noses are not flat its perfect lol,
[post="83862"][/post]​

Reagan what do u mean by "one of those lao girls"?

arissa

sarNie Elites
Reagan said:
[post="83862"][/post]​

:D :D Reagan...You are sooooo RIGHT....I am tan year round.....maybe that is why....but I think the major reason is that all my girlfriends are all cambodians and they are usually half chinese or thai.....so I guess I blend in...pretty well...I just loved it because last time...when I went to a restaurant with my girlfriends...these Lao guys was saying something about my long hair (my hair falls down below my butt) in Lao...I was smiling to my friends... and when one of the guy came closer to our table....I said...." Kobb Jai"...and he was sooo embarassed.... :sweat: :sweat:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
reagan's right...lao nose are just right... i've hardly met a lao person with flat noses. n there ain't nuttin' wrong with flat noses.... it's beautiful either ways.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
nah nah, aint you too cute too care hehe
[post="84193"][/post]​

oh yeah i forgot...lol

dfemc said:
reagan's right...lao nose are just right... i've hardly met a lao person with flat noses. n there ain't nuttin' wrong with flat noses.... it's beautiful either ways.
[post="84200"][/post]​

really i have met plenty of lao with flat noses...maybe its and south Aust thing...heheheh

missjoy

sarNie Elites
interesting...

Can someone tell me what a "Lao girl/person" is suppose to look like?

To white people, Asian people will always be mistaken for either Chinese, Vietnamese or Japanese just b/c those are the nationality they are familiar with.

When another Asian tell me I don't look Laos. I get offended. It's like, what do they expect Lao people to look like? Short and dark with a flat nose?

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
interesting...

Can someone tell me what a "Lao girl/person" is suppose to look like?

To white people, Asian people will always be mistaken for either Chinese, Vietnamese or Japanese just b/c those are the nationality they are familiar with. 

When another Asian tell me I don't look Laos.  I get offended.  It's like, what do they expect Lao people to look like?  Short and dark with a flat nose?
[post="84316"][/post]​

maybe becoz there is so few of us around compare to other nationalities. many white pple have never even heard of laos - its seems we are the minorities of minorities of asia

btw reagan- there are nice looking laotian girls in adelaide too :p and i am sure everywhere else..hehehe

iangel

sarNie Egg
I think lao people all have different looks. When I look at some of my lao friends, I can't pin point what makes them look lao at all. But then again, what makes you look like a lao person? Is there a typical lao person description? I think it gets harder and harder to tell with Lao-Americans. They say that you tend to look like people you hang out with the most. Thats why some people that are boyfriend/girlfriends look a like sometimes.

I for one do not look LAO, which makes me kinda sad when Lao people say that to me. Many people think i'm just mixed with a lot of things. In a way its kinda kool.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
your pure laos iangel? hehehehe thats a bloodline that cant be broken! hehe,
I've never been mistaken for a laos person never, just chinese and japanese,

2cute2care, lol there is? I booked my ticket to adelaide already!

AznGyrl4o1

sarNie Egg
You know what's odd?...There's a lot of Lao people in Rhode Island. Haha. I don't know how that happened. But people should come visit. :p