Do you speak white or green?

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i speak both language and yeah i am hmong white and i also can speak hmong green too

calla

sarNie Adult
my grandpa came from a hmong green family, but we just speak white. i don't even know how to speak hmong green...lolz :lol:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^i wonder why ppl do that? the majority of hmong peeps speak white, or at least it sure does seem like it. because of conforming to the majority that the green dialect is fading... -_-

calla

sarNie Adult
Captainlover said:
i'm mix with green and white but we speak white. i like white better anyways.
[post="36351"][/post]​
lolz.....captainlover u never speak hmong to me :lol:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
what the different between the dialet of greena nd white hmong.... could you give me and example with english sub...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i speak white hmong... that's why i'm having so much trouble with it... i think i have a green tongue... but speak white... weird... it's really hard trying to pronounce everything clearly in white hmong....

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
My mom is green but she only speaks white to us, so does her family. so i don't speak green, but i love how they sound. wish i could speak in green.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm green..i speak green..i know white..but i only speak green..lol..i think green ppl speak and have a nicer tone to it..my mom speak both language..i speak a little white..but sometime..i sound corny speaking white..so i stick to green..if they dont' understand green hmong..then i might slightly speak white just so they understand the meaning..kekek..

kvang

sarNie Egg
I am green but can speak both. My parents are both green. I only speak white when I am with the white peepz and green to the green peepz. It's great to know how to speak both!!!!