Do you speak white or green?

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I speak white, but not clear anymore. My american accent in my hmong is killing it.

Captainlover,
You know what I mean right. At P'Tain's concert, I could barely speak Hmong correctly to your parents, it was so hard.

I still consider myself Fluent, because it's just that I speak English 99% of the time, and Hmong is rarely used, but hey at least I taught myself how to read and write hmong (well sort of), i could read about 50% and write about 30%, hey at least i'm trying :wacko:

sueko

sarNie Egg
i speak white but i would like to learn how to speak green because i'm going to be having some "future-in-laws" that speak green...(my sister's befriend's gonna purpose to her no later than next year... they've been dating since her sophomore year in college... lol) :loool:

ahs

sarNie Egg
Green....but I find a lot of stuff is in White Hmong...dictionaries, stuff thats translated, even movies. I can understand white but hardly ever have to speak it because the majority of my family speaks green. (But i sure sound funny when i try)

Whats really funny is that I'm green but I can read and write better in white....but probably because thats the hmong thats being taught to me.

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
hey i speak more on white cause n our family no one that does not know how to speak green..

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm white hmong...so that's what i speak..but i do have green hmong friend..but i sound corny when i speak in green..hahaha..

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
Im green but I speak both at the same time..LOL
Its funnie, but O.G.s get pissed and tell me to only speak 1.
I learned white while growing up because most everyone speaks white, and my grandma.. Damn she always be speaking white round us and gettin mad cuz we cant understand her.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I speak white but my sister in law speaks green sometimes she speaks green and white to me and I get like only part of it...it's kinda weird how hmong people like have white or green and stuff...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I speak white... but i do have a few friends who speak green. but they hardly speak green much.

conneykhang

sarNie Egg
I SPEAK GREEN.. MOSTLY ALL MY FRIENDS SPEAK WHITE..i think theres more poeple who speak white than green.BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHITE REALLY WELL. BECAUSE MY MOM CAN SPEAK BOTH WELL.

song

sarNie Egg
i not mix but i care speak both.....
i green........... : :p :p :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
When I speak hmong, I speak white about 99% of the time...I speak green ocassionally, but I can understand it fairly well...

I think hmong guys who speak green are very sexy!!! LOL...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i speak white because i'm white. right now alot of green people speak white only. i dont know why they dont want to speak green.

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
I am Green Hmong and I speak Green Hmong. I love it. It's funny though because sometimes my White Hmong friends want to learn to speak Green Hmong and the way they say it sounds funny. I don't mind teaching them. It's just quite fun.