Does anyone else notice how fluffy omeletts are in lakons

onahc

sarNie Elites
I want to have some everytime I see those fluffy eggs. Mine don't look like that here in the US and my mom says it's because those eggs are all natural.

cecilia

Staff member
my is fluffy whenever i fry it.
what i usually do is .. beat it super good before i fry it though ^^
you're making me hungry again . :loool:

wanjaid2b

sarNie Egg
I have made some fluffy one myself. The reason is a combination of a lot of oil and you have to make sure that the oil and pan is really hot before you pour in the beaten eggs.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
you need to heat the oil to super.... and I mean SUPER SUPER HOT.... and it helps a bit if you squeeze a pinch of lime juice into the eggs...just a teensy wee bit though or else it will get too sour....and like someone said before this post...beat it really good together.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom said because they use a lot of oil, they don't worry about cholesterol :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't use alot for mine, i use a flat pan and i let the oil run super hot.
then when i'm done, use some absorb paper towel on the plate to suck out all them extra oil.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
a wok will do..that is why it seems like they put alot of oil in it also!...and yes super heat the oil..it does fluff up really good..gosh making my mouth water ..since my cousin made this fluffy egg stuff to eat with this super spicy shrimp paste sauce (liquid form) it was super good...i need to get the recipe from her..or make her make it for me and ship it lol.. :drool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Lol I cook omlette's everyday for lunch just because it's easy and simple and because I love the ingredients I throw in there and yes they come out extremely fluffy when I let the oil heat super super hot a flat or wok would work Lol

Gosh Omlette with some Fried Garlic & Friend Onion Sounds Good Right About Now;