Does anyone have this movie or remember it?

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
Hey... I watched this one movie last week w/ Zab in it and it reminded me of this OLD movie, my childhood movie, Zeb, Zab and Sua. I used to watched this movie and would be very scared because Sua was a scary ghost. I thought the NEW Zeb, Zab and Sua looked stupid, not to be meant but the old one is better and funnier. I haven't see the OLD one in sooooo MANY years...Does anyone still have it.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I remember this but I think my dad through it out since the tape got messed up. :p I used to be soooo scared of Sua. :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
i think reason why they're scary is b/c they associate with all the hmong clothing .. that just add a little horrific part to it along with seeing country mountain and water and garden and stuff..

another scarry one is of that one about the dead woman eating out the cook chicken that was placed on her head/her while she's still hanging on the wall. she reached out and grab or start eating the chicken when there's no one looking/sleeping and one of the night guard saw it. LOl .. that one is scarry too .. i think it's staring zeb, zab, and cai.

another one is .. MAI NAI!! <---that's a creepy one too .. being alone with the woman you love who happen to be dead or blowing the fire while hearing the maggots popping their way out like popcorn . how scarry. (haha, this just remind me of the thai one '' mae nak'' where she wait for her husband's return from the army/war) except the hmong one is about boyfriend/girlfriend.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i remember this movie. i used to be so scared of this movie, but now, i just laugh watching it and wondered why i got so scared when i first watched it.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
i remember my mom use to be so obsess with the older version of this movie and would make extra copies of it. now i can't find it anywhere. use to be the bomb of all movies but now its so old nobody talks about it anymore.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i used to be scared of her...

she freaks my out!..

epically her voice..

anyways this is a very scary movie..

vthoj8

sarNie Egg
wow... i still remember this movie... how bout this one yall.. the one where on the cover of it is a girl wif her arms spread out like how u wud spread ur arms on a cross or crucifix.. and her face is messed up, scary as hell looking wif blk and white dots and the eyes are like huge circles dotted.. the story was that her boyfriend went somewhere.. to study or something then later in the movie she was raped and killed. Then she came back looking and wanting her boyfriend wif her.. then i remember a part in the movie where the boyfriend's mother or grandma wouldnt let her take him because she is dead.. scary..that was number1 scariest hmong movie to me.. other than zeb, xab thiab sua...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
You'll need two VCRs to record. connect one of the cord from vcr # 1 from 'out' to 'in' [on the back] to vcr #2 'in' and then 'out' to 'in' in the tv... I bet this makes perfect sense right? LOL...sorry...where do you live maybe i can swing by and we can figure it out. I really want this movie...oh, im in st. paul,mn by the way...

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
whats scary about her is she smiles when she talks and when shes threatening the guys shes still smiliing with blood dripping down her mouth..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
You'll need two VCRs to record. connect one of the cord from vcr # 1 from 'out' to 'in' [on the back] to vcr #2 'in' and then 'out' to 'in' in the tv... I bet this makes perfect sense right? LOL...sorry...where do you live maybe i can swing by and we can figure it out. I really want this movie...oh, im in st. paul,mn by the way...

wow...that far....i'm like at chico california.... :lol:

klee410

sarNie Egg
oh..I love this movie.. Yeah please share it with me too. I would like a copy too!!! I'm in Denver....well let me know..

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
FUNK!!!

that was the first hmong/scary ass movie i ever seen.
since i was a youngin.
scarred me for life.
*shivers*

hella classic. hella for reals.

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
oh i love this movie too!!
i only have part 1 and 2 of it though. does anyone have part 3? the part when they are in hell and stuff?
can someone please upload it to youtube? please?