does anyone know this movie or know who translate it!!

azn_rox

sarNie Egg
well the original is call chinese ghost story or enternal love.. and i will love to get the movie that is dubb in hmong!! and do u know who dubbed it/?? cause i always want to buy it at the new year!!!

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
well the original is call chinese ghost story or enternal love.. and i will love to get the movie that is dubb in hmong!! and do u know who dubbed it/?? cause i always want to buy it at the new year!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO GET A COPY OF THAT MOVIE TOO....IT'S A GOOD MOVIE. ONLY SAW BITS AND PIECES OF IT ON YOUTUBE...THE PERSON STOPPED LOADING IT...

azn_rox

sarNie Egg
I WOULD LOVE TO GET A COPY OF THAT MOVIE TOO....IT'S A GOOD MOVIE. ONLY SAW BITS AND PIECES OF IT ON YOUTUBE...THE PERSON STOPPED LOADING IT...
" hey well u should go on crunchyroll.com and search foe it.. they have it english subb..and,....yea every new year i search foe it.!! i just love this movie soo much..it is sooo good!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ooooo i really want to watch this drama...but...too long...

the people who dubbed this movie...i believe was the people who dubbed: 4 sisters, i dont really know the company specifically, but i have heard that it was kwm lis' sister who dubbs barbie's voice...like her voice has been dubbed many times for the main characters....