Does anyone remember JaruNee?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hey guys...
I remember love watching her films. She was a famous nang'aek in the 80s. Anyone know her? I don't think she played in lakorns much.. she was mostly in movies. A movie that I remember of her is that movie where she and herself thought it was her fault that her bro in law died in a car accident, so she ran away to live on a beach and met the pa'aek there. If you know her... please tell me where I can look at her picture! I miss her!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Is she the one that played in Nimit Marn?

Is that her?
I think one time my mom said her name was Jarunee

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep she played in the lakorn with Oil and Kwan and she plays lots of others too but as mom. And stuff.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She was in the lakorn with Num and Jui the name to long for me to remember LOL; I remember she play Jui's adoptive mom and Num's step mom... oh! Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Tur

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
She was also in Leurd Hong with Bee Namthip. She played the mom. She's around a lot. I think Nimid Marn was her newest. If there's a part II, she's def in that. I agree that she's so pretty.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I loved watching her lakorn when I was young. She was the one that got me watching lakorn. She always play the girl that fight back.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yeah.. I remember her as a fighter.. but I didn't realized she was in Lakorns.. thought she was mostly in films.

I loved all her films though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She was in Yai Sanae Ha with Pip Ravit and Joy Sirilak too; but she played up to episode 03 or 4 i believe and died;

cikna

sarNie Adult
jarunee suksuwan, she's half thai, half french, right? her father was a pilot, and now living in france of course. if i remember it correctly, his name is fernand dignesh. i remembered watching this variety show on channel 7. the onle lakorn i particularly like was the one she played the first wife of a foreigner. she had a child (the character was played by michelle seagrave-daly). and also natmyria was also in that lakorn. does anyone remember that drama? it was shown on channel 7

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love her in kkrkkr, she's so funny! lady0fdarkness you should watch this lakorn, it's so good!

Rakniran

Hey guys...
I remember love watching her films. She was a famous nang'aek in the 80s. Anyone know her? I don't think she played in lakorns much.. she was mostly in movies. A movie that I remember of her is that movie where she and herself thought it was her fault that her bro in law died in a car accident, so she ran away to live on a beach and met the pa'aek there. If you know her... please tell me where I can look at her picture! I miss her!

i don't know what your talking about,but she is in alot of lakorn even the 2008 one too.Shes
always here. shes in many lakorn.