DOES SHE REALLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY PIANO??

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
the mercedes girl actually looks like shes playing the piano for real...
but pajzaub... hers looks a little fakes, but oh well...
its over...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
man, you always argues with everyone's opinion...that's how i see you in sarnworld.....there's nothing wrong with them playing piano...no biggy.....<_<

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
why r u so into it? its over already.

ARE U TALKING ABOUT ME???? KUZ I WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS...
BUTTA.. IF UR WONDERING Y I'M SO INTO IT, I'M N0T.
U SHOULD RESTATE YOUR STATEMENT.
I'M NOT INTO THEM.
I WAS JUST WONDERING. YES. JUST WONDERING!!!
IT BUGS ME KUZ THE JUDGES WERE VERY UNFAIR. DID THEY LOOK AT HER TALENT CAREFULLY??

HMMMMMM.

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
sorry i wasn't talking to you. i was talking to the nkaujhmoolauj lady. cause i agree with kellylis that its over already. why complain about it.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I play the piano too, and I think it look pretty real. I mean playing with just one hand, you can do that with your eyes shut, all you have to do is know the tune and a little practice. I'd wouldn't consider playing the key board one handed is a talent, but oh well. But the other girl (Mercedes), she's pretty good, I think she was really playing the key board, because her hand movement seem accurate. And again with practice, you can play the piano without having to look at the keys at all time.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sorry i wasn't talking to you. i was talking to the nkaujhmoolauj lady. cause i agree with kellylis that its over already. why complain about it.
i already answered this question.
why does it matter to you anyway?

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
funnie.
you mean someone needs to get their ears checked.

LOL. SOMEONE STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT MERCEDES AND PAJ ZAUB KHAB MADE IT TO THE TOP. :lol: FOR YOUR INFO, MERCEDES AND MY YOUNGER SISTER WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER. BOTH TOOK TWO YEARS OF PIANO DURING HIGH SCHOOL. :lol: GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET OVER YOUR JEALOUSY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN ANY OF THEM CHEATED THEIR WAY THROUGH.