Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
even though poo praiya's in this lakorn instead of pinky, i won't tune into it...somehow, i can't stand tua...i've never been able to get through any of his lakorns...
Yea, I don't like him either. But the main reason why I'm not tuning in is because Pinky's not in it.

I'm looking forward to this the teaser looks good.

Poo looks really heathly better then she did last year in the lakorn with Win & Kwan
She looks the same to me, but I personally think Poo Praiya fits better as a nang'rai. She was suitable for her nang'rai role with Win and Kwan.

DOK BUA KAO TSER

i totally love the tser....love poo...its great that poo play in this lakorn cause if it pinky i think i'll pass....but its poo...n i love it...especially new's new hair style...
I don't like New nor Poo. Well, it's not that I don't like them, I'm just not too fond of the storyline or their acting. I was only gonna watch it because Pinky was suppose to be in there, but I'm passing this one because she's not in it anymore. But then again, I'm glad she's not in it anymore because the nang'ek's role is too weak. The teaser was bloody and geesh, how many times did Poo get slapped??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono if i'll watch this..

n wow.. new's first time playin this kind of p'ek hehe lol.. wow...

onahc

sarNie Elites
Poo cannot act to save her life. Why are these producers/directors still hiring her, she is awful!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Poo cannot act to save her life. Why are these producers/directors still hiring her, she is awful!
lol dito. maybe they dont care about her acting but more of her looks. they should of just stick her to supporting or something..

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
ugh this lakorn give me headach already
TELL ME ABOUT IT!

TELL ME ABOUT IT [again]! At least let her stick to being the nang'rai. She's more suitable for those mean, hi-so, snobby, bitchy roles. Poo doesn't even need to act to be famous, she's already famous enough with all her news and scandals.

o i can't wait for this one. love the story but kindof not like the main character.
Dislike the story and Dislike the main characters. They're just a turnoff.

doesn't this lakorn airs today
Yea, it's airing today. Since it's replacing Wong Wian Hua Jai.

trexie

sarNie Egg
first ep is kinda boring because it feels like you know what is going to happen already but im just watching for the sake of not being bored. lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
For some reason, New reminds me of a very younger version of Num Sornam.

gainsaetern

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the synopsis of this lakorn? I kind of get the justs of it, but I read somewhere that both main actors end up marrying someone else in the lakorn! If that happens I don't understand what is going to happen at all!
-- I watched the first episode.. another weak n'eak.. so I might just skip out on this lakorn, but New doesn't look that bad in this lakorn! So that's a bonus!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I cannot feel any pity for N'ake in this movie...especially if Poo is playing it, becuz this girl can't cry, not to mention acting..why are they still hiring someone that doesn't have any talent to act to play the role, just becuz they're good looking, they just jump to the main role..that's like a free slide..unfair for the one that has better acting talent...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Seriously...I can't take her as a good/vulnerable person because of her scandals. I'll pass on this one.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i've only seen New in one lakorn which was with Weir and Kwan and I gotta say that I kinda like him in this lakorn. he's kinda hot. lol. ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
First thing first. Poo's acting is like blah! :rolleyes:
New, is hella cute! Love him! It's kinda fun to see him in this kind of role since he's always the nice p'ek in most of his lakorns ^_^

So far I like the lakorn. New makes it so obvious that he likes Poo already. His laptop wallpaper. LOL.

Pol, I wish his hair wasn't like that at all! He looks way worst than in Wong Wien Hua Jai.

Chain, what a cutie. I kinda pity him in a way. He had to work late during the nights and study during the day...and he failed his exams many times.

Faai, her role is really annoying me. She's always trying to be around New and do this and that with him and the way she is towards Poo.

Just hate the fact that n'ek is too weak. I like Poo but her acting just doesn't fit with the role. And I hate the fact that there's 3 guys liking n'ek. UGH! WTH?!

Next episode looks good...the LIP LOCK while they're at the beach!