Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
hey i downloaded mine off buddie media, i don't know if u managed to find one with sound yet,
but this uploader has ep 17 and it has sound!

cityloveU YT

hope that helped you :]

thanks gurl that helps alot.... imma watch it again.... i just got done watching the one wid out sound just a mim ago... but i dont mine watching it again... but his i will no what there saying.... thanks again.....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA finally! does anyone know how many more episodes? i love love BIE, hes just too cute right after he found out she was a girl. =]

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea just got done watching it again and this time its wis sounds.... wow i really love this eps17.... Bie is so HOT and so funny too... now he knows that Ooth is a gurl he feel much more better about him self... now he knows that hes not gay... i think he's going to find a way to find out who she really is soon....

i think this lakorn has about 3 more eps to go... its almost to the end... they just gotta find out about Noot and the (WILL)...then i think Vee and Noot will end up together at the end... thats what im hoping for....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea just got done watching it again and this time its wis sounds.... wow i really love this eps17.... Bie is so HOT and so funny too... now he knows that Ooth is a gurl he feel much more better about him self... now he knows that hes not gay... i think he's going to find a way to find out who she really is soon....

i think this lakorn has about 3 more eps to go... its almost to the end... they just gotta find out about Noot and the (WILL)...then i think Vee and Noot will end up together at the end... thats what im hoping for....

Oh i cant wait for the bedroom sicen too... tht part look hella funny already....lol... Ooth put on hella stuff so Vee wont no that Ooth is a gurl but she dont no that Ve already knows that she is a gurl...lmao......Cant wait tell tomorrow eps 18.....

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I love this episode. This is by far the best episode. Bie is extremely cute in this and every time he smiles. It makes you smile with him. He and Vill make such a cute couple. Hopefully, they'll had another lakorn together soon. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...after watching epi 17...I'm hella loving it...Bie is such a kutie...I like it wen he found about the truth bout ooth and didnt get mad, but instead he tease her back...this make the lakorn more interesting watch...My cheeck is in such pain by smiling too much of the scene of vil and bie...Vill in the begining never like her, but after this lakorn shes adorable...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
can't wait for the next ep. i wonder what parnward n new is gonna do about hungto n wiew. n i just want to know why is fnag n parnward arguing at the golf place? anyone know?

jakjann

Jakjann
can't wait for the next ep. i wonder what parnward n new is gonna do about hungto n wiew. n i just want to know why is fnag n parnward arguing at the golf place? anyone know?
Because her sister can not make Vill go away from Vee's life. And Parnward argued of Fang because, she should try to find all painting but Fang cant and want find it, fang doesnt know where all the paintings are.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
just got done watching this ep18... it was so funny when hungtu close the door on Ooth and Vee.... also i love it when Vee and Ooth went into Vee's room and Ooth saw all the candels all over his room.... it was so lovely... cant wait for tomorrows eps19..... im so ready for Ooth to be Noot for real even tho Vee Knows that Ooth is a gurl but he dont no who Ooth real name is yet...... I love the bedroom sicens the most... its funny..... i love this eps....

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i downloaded the ep 18 in buddie media and it seems like the bed scene part got cut off or is it just me?!
anyways i watched the bed scene bit on YT and i loved it, bie is so funny doing the push ups...LOL
i never really liked Vill, but she's kinda growing on me!

hungtu is so cute in this episode... when Oot was gone, he just took over the bed... reminds me of my dog HAHA!!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i love it when Vee Say (Dee Mak) he sound so sexy when he Dose that.... it makes me want to keep on watching it over and over again.....hes so HOT......Cant wait tell tomorrow..... Ep19....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
OMG.... JUST GOT DONE WATCHING EPS 19.... I REALLY CANT WAIT TO WATCH TOMORROW EPS20.....TODAY EPS GOT JUMPING OUT OF MY BED.... IM SO LOVING THE WAY VEE IS PUTTING ALL OF THE PACSES TOGETHER.... I WANT TO NO IF NOOT IS GOING TO MAKE IT ON TIME TO LET VEE SEE HER FOR REAL THIS TIME.... I CANT WAIT TELL TOMORROW EPS20..