Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'd say Bie and Noona match more, in Koo Kum their chemistry was explosive and they both played their role well. In a way, I don't really think Vill matches Bie and I still think Vill needs to improve a little on her acting. Her acting in SSP was good, but there were some parts that were stiff. Anyway, I prefer Biena!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Dreamlove said:
I'd say Bie and Noona match more, in Koo Kum their chemistry was explosive and they both played their role well. In a way, I don't really think Vill matches Bie and I still think Vill needs to improve a little on her acting. Her acting in SSP was good, but there were some parts that were stiff. Anyway, I prefer Biena!!!

Yes, I agree that Bie and Vill don't match each other in terms of looks. :) While I think Vill has come a long way and she does an awesome job in SSP, there's definitely always room for improvement. And that goes for every actor and actress, not just Vill. I want her to work on her facial expressions and posture. Can't say too much about Bie and Noona's chemistry, since I haven't watched Koo Kum in details, but they don't really move me as an on screen couple. :no: Off screen may be a different story though. They do look good with each other and look alike. :yes: :coverlaf:

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn is really awesome, i think he could be in my classement of my favorite lakorn because i love the story, the fact of gender bender, the casting.
Okay i think i have a little crush on Bie.
Vill is just so awesome.

And the sountrack is so great.
And what i can say about the dog who was amazing