Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I'm so lookin' forward 2 Toey & Oh! I know they r gonna b a cute PAIR! :D

Rumors said it might Air after RP or so may B after JTWRSS. So the months u needa look forward 4 r April n MAY...haha it's gonna take a while. :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I also looking forward to Toey & O more than Bie & Vill. I don't want this lakorn to air after RP cuz I want to see Best & Nat's lakorn more.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks jakjann for the clips. Fang & Bie look cutie in the clip.

I'll be happy to watch this lakorn for Vill & Bie if Fang wasn't in here. I also like Vill but I like Fang more and its just make me sad to see her the n'rai role even if she play it well. I don't think I can enjoy this lakorn as much when it air. lol

jeeja

Pictures: Credits 2: Oh's Facebook & Fanclub

Oh & Toey r so adorable. Super cute. Don't needa look good, it's just a picture. They all look exhausted expect O & Toey, even the dog doesn't seem that excited for the lakorn. :p

I heard it's airing in June now! lol, don't ya just luv it when Exact changes their dates and months :p

jakjann

Jakjann
They Change everytime the air time because this drama is shooting nomore than 50%
Maybe everyone has a lot to do expecially Bie, he has really a lot to do....

++++

I LOVE TOEY!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Pictures: Credits 2: Oh's Facebook & Fanclub

I heard it's airing in June now! lol, don't ya just luv it when Exact changes their dates and months :p
O is super cute in the first pic. The couple I'm waiting for. Loving their chemistry already. Toey is cute, extra extra cute in the second pic.
I don't care about Exact changing dates at all, as long as it airs.

They Change everytime the air time because this drama is shooting nomore than 50%
Maybe everyone has a lot to do expecially Bie, he has really a lot to do....

++++

I LOVE TOEY!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, no more than 50%??? I thought it was at least 50% done. But of course Bie is super busy, he's all over the places, and I thought Khun Boyd was filming this, that picture up there does not look like him at all :blink:

Toey is super cute along with O! I love them both! :D ^_^ :lol:

Not to mention, Fang looks much better now than in HR1000

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the TSER ENGLISH SUB.

So Wiew is the aunt that the old guy and the dog is waiting for her to return home?

jeeja

haha Vill as the aunt that will totally kill the drama now :p

Here's a summary:

Khun Pattahvee (Bie Sukrit) is of course blah blah blah the man everyone wants. He moves into this house and blah blah blah he saw this painting that the owner hasn't finished painting of the dog. The new house he moved into is OWN buy Nusorn's Father (IDK HIM). He died and left the will for her under that unfinished painting of the dog and he told the dog to wait for Nusorn (Vill Wannarot) to return. Dad dies and daughter returns blah blah blah. Step mother showed her fake will and now Pattahvee owns her house. Disguise self and goes in to find her will. Drama happens and soon it ends and they lived happily ever after...

The END!

it's basically what the T-ser said and it does say it all. My friend is working on translating the full summary or book, but Exact made some changes so it's different in many ways.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Toey and Oh are super kute. haha, like ur side comments JJ. the dog looks bumped out along with everyone else, expect for Toey and Oh. They r sooooooo kute!!!!! thanks for sharing.

like how you summarize it. super funny, totally reminds me of your FFs lotz.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Not sure if it's been shared, but P'Oh's tweet from 3 days ago says that if nothing changes then Dok Ruk Rim Tang will air May 12th. :)

Let's hope nothing will change.