Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey, can your aunt translate this for me please hihi http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/27386

or someone translate it for me please pleaseee :p http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/27386

btw jeeja: I thought that he always said that he is ready for a relationship, but he don't got someone yet? :p
LOL...well, my aunt is at work rite now, but can anyone translate wat the article said for us...I want to know wat it says tooo...LOL...

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
yea i would like to no what it say too... it looks like bie and view r not dating but if they r then i would be really sad but ok at the same time.... he do need some love in his life alittle.... he do look nice wid view.... better then fang.....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
btw jeeja: I thought that he always said that he is ready for a relationship, but he don't got someone yet? :p

lol i must be missing on his latest news then, i'm always the first at everything about Bie :p >_<

Kelly, you don't have to worry. i for one don't care about his love life, as long as he isn't letting it sink gown like Golf from Golf-Mike, then he'll still be around for us :D i read a little bit of the news, not quiet understanding some parts, but it stated they both are still single and unmarried lol

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
lol i must be missing on his latest news then, i'm always the first at everything about Bie
>_<

Kelly, you don't have to worry. i for one don't care about his love life, as long as he isn't letting it sink gown like Golf from Golf-Mike, then he'll still be around for us
i read a little bit of the news, not quiet understanding some parts, but it stated they both are still single and unmarried lol

thanks Jeeja... thats nice to no that he's still single and all but when i think about it everyone need someone in there lives... i dont mine if he started to see someone just as long as that person can keep up wid his work hours and all.... thanks again for the up date.... i needed it that...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm glad it's ending, but where's the sweet scenes b/w O n Toey lol
last weeks was just dragging i thought it end by now. Jatira is a pain, but she out smart the whole gang, and now seems like Jane gonna use it back at Vee. argh...all this dragging for one good point or reason. i already kinda guess this would happen cuz come on it's an Exact lakorn so 4sure it's gonna drag >_<

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad it's ending, but where's the sweet scenes b/w O n Toey lol
last weeks was just dragging i thought it end by now. Jatira is a pain, but she out smart the whole gang, and now seems like Jane gonna use it back at Vee. argh...all this dragging for one good point or reason. i already kinda guess this would happen cuz come on it's an Exact lakorn so 4sure it's gonna drag >_<

yea i no what u mean.... but cant wait for tomorow ep... o hope we get to see some sweet scenes wid both Oh and Toey and also Bie and Vill too.....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
omg... just got done watching ep.25.... Man how did i no that Jane was going to ask Vee to marrie her so he can get the (will).... but he's not going to.... im loving his plan to find a way to get the (will) without having to marrie her.... i hope it gose well... anyways todays ep.25 was good i liked it... i thouht that Hungtu would be found but i guess not just yet... thats ok tho i no Hungtu willbe just fine.... for Oh and Toey it was so funny when Oh said if u hit me im going to kiss u then Toey was all red and shy.....can waiy for tomorrow ep.26... i dont want it to end yet....

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
anticipating tomorrow's episode. The preview was pretty funny with Jane bringing the painting to her sisters and was like "i have to bring this to you cause I told vee that I have it to get him to marry me" Then with the bg music mirroring Jidthree thoughts "you did what? are u fking out of your mind?" hehe

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
ep 25 was good, that bird lady was funny hehe...i really like Oh and Toey couple, love the way they bicker with each other!
eh Jane blackmailing Vee to marry her, seriously he doesn't love you dear!!
i feel sorry for hungtu, but it was funny when he dreamed about the food... lol

i really wanna watch the next episode, i hope nothing happens to Hungtu... damn that crazy Jetree!!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
just got done watching ep.26... YES they Got Jetree finaly and now they gotta get Jane nexts.... thanks to Jane's friend the sidekick she told Vee where Jane and Jetree was so now we just have to wait tell tomorrow to see how things go.... looking like hungtu is going to get hurt but i hope not to bad... today ep.25 was good i liked it... everything is all coming out and cant wait tell it ends but its going to be really sad to see the end all the love is all gonna come out.... i think this week is the very last eps... i think tomorrow well be the last one..... but were see how it gose tomorrow.... cant wait.... ep.26

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
LOL at Jane's sidekick being tied up by Vee!! and YESS... crazy jetree has been found!!

oh man, poor hungtu in the next epi... hopefully he will be fine!!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
yea i think Hungtu will ok... i hope also... from what i saw from the perview it was a long way down for Hungtu and Vee.... if it was me i dont think i could do it even in real life.... cant wait.....

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
Ep.27 was good but sad because of Hungtu, gosh poor thing!! :(
anyways Jetree's crazy ass is in jail, also the will has been read out finally!

next episode, Vee's mum and sis is gunna get back at Jane, gosh she just had to humiliate herself!
i think their gunna find Hungtu aswell, damn Hungtu is always the one that has to suffer the most.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
yea i no what ur talking about i was really crying when Nooth was hella carying it got to me and i was really sad for her.... for i min there i really thought that hungtu really died but tomrrow ep.28 hes gonna be just fine because of his dog buddys.... todays ep.27 was good i like how everything went and like i said Jane was gonna be NEXT......lol