Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow this part look way better than the first one lol hopefully it will be. the cast is more exciting too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like the teaser. Chompoo looks really pretty and it looks interesting. Im so glad they're making a part two because I don't want the first one to leave us with a heart breaking ending. Hopefully within a few weeks from now. Looking forward!

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0211kYg1Ks&feature=player_embedded
credit to cityloveyou

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Loved Mong Kut Dok Som, don't care what people says about it. The tragic ending just made it so much better, and not all good movies have to end with a happy ending.

Aun and Gybzy's chemistry was AH-mazing, eventhough there wasn't much lovey dovey scenes, you can tell that they love each other (without them even saying anything or touching each other), which made it worthwhile.

Wanna see how chompoo compete with 'that'.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looks like u actually going for the ending of this, I don't know why u said it but the ending is insane not a fun thing
to talk about its sad feel sorry to those that don't know anything and good person n had to suffer and had to put up with
all these problem like example Gybsy and Nampueng. All lakorn has a happy ending and sometime can have twist ending
i wouldn't mind about it but not a tragic ending like this.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Looks like u actually going for the ending of this, I don't know why u said it but the ending is insane not a fun thing
to talk about its sad feel sorry to those that don't know anything and good person n had to suffer and had to put up with
all these problem like example Gybsy and Nampueng. All lakorn has a happy ending and sometime can have twist ending
i wouldn't mind about it but not a tragic ending like this.
If the ending wasnt such a tragedy, there honestly wouldnt be a Dok Som See Thong. Lakorns like this makes you use your brain to think, your heart to feel, and tears to cry... there's plenty of good lakorns out there but nothing like this one. Broadcast Thai has always made great lakorns and i've been a fan since... oh dont get me wrong that i dont want a happy ending for Gybzy (<---- the correct way of spelling it), Aun, Nampueng, and everyone else.... it's just this endings way more satisfying cause their love is like a Romeo and Juliet. We can only hope for the 2nd part to have clips of them two together again *sigh*..... Team Chai Yai&Kum Kaew!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If the ending wasnt such a tragedy, there honestly wouldnt be a Dok Som See Thong. Lakorns like this makes you use your brain to think, your heart to feel, and tears to cry... there's plenty of good lakorns out there but nothing like this one. Broadcast Thai has always made great lakorns and i've been a fan since... oh dont get me wrong that i dont want a happy ending for Gybzy (<---- the correct way of spelling it), Aun, Nampueng, and everyone else.... it's just this endings way more satisfying cause their love is like a Romeo and Juliet. We can only hope for the 2nd part to have clips of them two together again *sigh*..... Team Chai Yai&Kum Kaew!!!!!
Oh thanks 4 correction yes it does make u learn from it. God that Nok Chatchai his so perverted and irritated with so
many wives. Don't tell that Bow going to be another like his pass wife that he treated them badly. I think this 2nd part
Bow and Louis will fall for each other and Louis is Nok younger son and his Aun half brother's. Hope the 2nd wife and Nok
get haunted by Nampueng cos she died in the devil well. Hope Gybsy is back to normal too so she can take revenge specially
the 2nd wife and Lift.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
Okay ... Help me understand this. If Chompoo is the servants daughter (Gimlang and she ended up being Chatchai's 4th wife). Wouldn't that make her and Aun half brother and sister?

This is only my opinion but in part 1 when nang'ek slept with Chatchai that many times for that many years. It would be wrong for her to end up with pra'ek. I have seen other lakorn where the nang'ek marries the pra'ek dad but they do not sleep together. So in that case they can end up together.

The lakorn storyline is good and excited to watch but the family relationship the pra'ek and nang'ek have is wrong wrong wrong.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
funny how chatchai looks younger in the 2nd part when he looked so old in the first, he should look even older in the 2nd

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Okay ... Help me understand this. If Chompoo is the servants daughter (Gimlang and she ended up being Chatchai's 4th wife). Wouldn't that make her and Aun half brother and sister?

This is only my opinion but in part 1 when nang'ek slept with Chatchai that many times for that many years. It would be wrong for her to end up with pra'ek. I have seen other lakorn where the nang'ek marries the pra'ek dad but they do not sleep together. So in that case they can end up together.

The lakorn storyline is good and excited to watch but the family relationship the pra'ek and nang'ek have is wrong wrong wrong.
you seem to be right.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
funny how chatchai looks younger in the 2nd part when he looked so old in the first, he should look even older in the 2nd
Yes it make no sense cos part 1 look so old but during that part its more to those classic Chinese style the 2nd part will
changes cos the life cycle and time. Its more modern.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Yeah i have a feeling that Chompoo is Kimlang servant daughter too and she n Aun/Louis half sibling also even the 2nd wife
2 daughters too one of the 2 maybe its Jern (power3) but not sure who's the other one when they all grow up.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile

Chompoo is not Gimlang's daughter, she died before she even married. From the video clips that I've seen, Chompoo is a servant's daughter, but she doesn't specify who.

In this one, from what I know, Chatchai comes back from the trip he took at the end of Mongkut Dok Som with a new face and a new wife, Sylvia. Aun is older now, in his 40's and Louis is Chai Lek, Nampeung's son, now in his 20's. Chompoo was raised in the Cheng household and see's how Chatchai has many wives so she herself has many guys in her life.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Chompoo is not Gimlang's daughter, she died before she even married. From the video clips that I've seen, Chompoo is a servant's daughter, but she doesn't specify who.

In this one, from what I know, Chatchai comes back from the trip he took at the end of Mongkut Dok Som with a new face and a new wife, Sylvia. Aun is older now, in his 40's and Louis is Chai Lek, Nampeung's son, now in his 20's. Chompoo was raised in the Cheng household and see's how Chatchai has many wives so she herself has many guys in her life.
Okay that sounds much more believable.... b/c it was way too impossible for kimlung to have a child, it would of been important.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres a long teaser. its like watching the whole lakorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnY8RzquMYU&feature=player_embedded#at=203
credit to broadcastthai

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo is sooo pretty, so pretty. I love her part with Aun it look so romantic including the setting... I really want to see this. Looks lk a happy ending for Aun and chom, at least I hope so.