Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

cecilia

Staff member
GOODNESS, i hate CHOM'S CHARACTER to the CORE!
I think the only person that KHUN YAI truly love is KAMGAEW!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
omg, i totally want to slap the sense out of araya! i hate her character. shes totally disrespectful towards her mom 24/7. she has such a bad attitude..dont know whats wrong with her. not only that, but shes acting like a slut. jumping from one guy to another. talk about gold digger!

i feel bad for donuts character the most. shes married to a man who had an affair with another guy now hes gonna be sleeping with another girl

i wonder will araya end up being pregnant with one of the guys. she would have to go on the maury show to figure out whos the babys daddy haha

I haven't even started on this lakorn!
Reading your comment sums it up for me
I had to LMFAO when you mentioned MAURY SHOW
ahaah you're too funny.

Aww poor Donut, i read that Aun plays as a gay character in here.
WOW !! I feel bad for Donut :( now he has the hotts for Araya!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I haven't even started on this lakorn!
Reading your comment sums it up for me
I had to LMFAO when you mentioned MAURY SHOW
ahaah you're too funny.

Aww poor Donut, i read that Aun plays as a gay character in here.
WOW !! I feel bad for Donut :( now he has the hotts for Araya!
the lakorn is a big messed so i dont think there will be a happy ending. aun doesnt deserve to be with anyone nor does araya..donut should just get with pope. both are gonna be heartbroken.

despite all the twist and turn, its quite entertaining to watch lol

this lakorn is doing well in ratings

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10449829/A10449829.html

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
the lakorn is a big messed so i dont think there will be a happy ending. aun doesnt deserve to be with anyone nor does araya..donut should just get with pope. both are gonna be heartbroken.

LOL despite the drama the rating is doing well ! wow
i haven't watched a bit tae,
i hope Donut gets with Pope too then ><
maybe i'll watch this when my mom watches it !
therefore i won't be tempted to forward while watching

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL despite the drama the rating is doing well ! wow
i haven't watched a bit tae,
i hope Donut gets with Pope too then ><
maybe i'll watch this when my mom watches it !
therefore i won't be tempted to forward while watching
i like it better than the first part "mungkut dok som" you might want to start with that one first otherwise you'll be lost.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i like it better than the first part "mungkut dok som" you might want to start with that one first otherwise you'll be lost.

i didn't realize that it was the second part to Chatchai's lakorn til' my sis told me.

I shall if i ever start on it :) thanks

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
So far I love this lakorn. n there r so many great songs in here. If whoever has then please share here with us. Thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this 2nd part its kind of interesting than the first part but I'm not liking Chompoo character she go and sleeps around
with lots of guys just for money and its like she uses a line bridge to get with Khun chai yai. Pope and Donut are
getting heartbroken.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow I agree for Pope and Donut to get eachother, they're the only normal ones in this lakorn. Pope and Donut are my favorite character in here, I feel bad for Donut too because of crazy Chom. Before I wanted to see a happy ending with Chom and Aun, but ever since the first episode I changed my mind. Yeah despite the crazyness, sleeping with other people husband and the same thing happening over and over, I still find this lakorn interesting. I feel bad for Gybzy too. I hope she has a better ending then the first part.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa-EHoX0U2M&sns=em

Gosh Pope is so Hot! He should be p'ek. Hahahah Chom got pushed. It's towards the end of the clip.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow I agree for Pope and Donut to get eachother, they're the only normal ones in this lakorn. Pope and Donut are my favorite character in here, I feel bad for Donut too because of crazy Chom. Before I wanted to see a happy ending with Chom and Aun, but ever since the first episode I changed my mind. Yeah despite the crazyness, sleeping with other people husband and the same thing happening over and over, I still find this lakorn interesting. I feel bad for Gybzy too. I hope she has a better ending then the first part.
Yeah i like Donut and Pope as well hope to see a future lakorn them pairing and Gybsy good ending for her too, anyway next
up Gybsy another lakorn as nang'ek with Tye Nattapol Ruk sood plai fah the same production to kularb rai glay ruk.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is so dysfunctional, it's good! And I can't say enough wonderful things about Chompoo's acting, she's the bomb!

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh, araya is doing kiss scenes with every guy in here! and its all real kiss too.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Pope and Donut?? Wth.... How did this talk ever happen? Look it's never going to happen people, they're in 2 different levels and plus 2 heartbroken people = a pity mess... I'm sorry I'm going to have to disagree with that.

And about Chompoo, I have to admit she plays the role well..... I hated the Biss from the start, and with this role of Kaek lol I'm hating her even more than before... The only thing that's keeping me going is KumKeaw and ChaiYai!!!! The recent episode was sooo sweet, he'll always Love her awww. but with Kaek it's Lust, she's the devil that's tempting him.... Can't stand her.... Can't wait until Louis steps into the pics, more Drama!!!! Lol we just need more people to dislike Kaek so that at the ending will be satisfying..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know even though Ice's character is the B word in this lakorn. I find myself liking her lol. Is that bad?

Edit: watching today's episode wow Chom's character is such a B word.

I think Dee is a good wife. After listening to some of her thoughts on marriage.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol tina, I don't know how you can stand her. She's a total nang rai and she doesn't make you symphatize for her at all..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
n'Tina.... I so totally agree with you about ICE, I love her in this lakorn... I think with her being Donuts friend it's going to help her fight those battles with Chom which I find that so satisfying. I like Donut too, she's so calm... Haha Chom is a Biss!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oops, tina I was reading wrong. I thought you said you liked arayas character so I was like huh lol its funny how the nang rai is actually by nangeks side in this lakorn..I like that ice stands up for donut otherwise araya would walk all over her! The real nang rai in here has got to be araya