Dokfah Yar Jai

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
is there someone who can post this lakorn at buddies media please? I really want to watch this lakorn. The story looks very good & i love Kade & Amy, i thought that they match so much on screen.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah i found out that IPTV had problems with the time. They were playing the ending to that one lakorn twice, so i missed the first episode and only saw the second and the third episodes.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think I will check this one out. The previews look pretty good so i hope it will be. Besides I need new lakorns to watch :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah, this one looks supercute!!!! I didn't watch the witch lakorn, but they were really suit each other in both of their previous lakorn.

Thanks, Peaches for uploading for us

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Amy plays such a good spoil brat. Annoying, yet her character is still very likable. Loved her in Dok Beer Clear Ruk.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I agree, she a spoil brat annoying but still likable. Some n'ke just can't do that. I liked her in Fah Hin Din Srai too :D . Aum/Joy S lakorn was somewat like Fah Hind Din Srai with the dek Wat and Joy being the rich spoil brat but somehow I find joy S crazy annoying that I can't fiinish the lakorn :huh: . Anyway, I gonna start on this lakorn.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i just finish all the ep and it stop on the most exciting part..can't wait 2 c n'k poor...p'k adorable! thank 4 the uploads!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
There's some things that I'm unsure of with lakorn, but overall still very watchable. Kade is so much in love with Amy already and he's already willing to marry her so that she won't be indebt. hehe Hopefully they'll get marry in the middle and not towards the ending.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah this lakorn is okay...i wanted to see when Amy becomes a maid working for her ex fiance. I didn't watch it this morning but i guess i will tune in tonight to see where this lakorn is at. I still don't get why Amy's father decided to invest his money with his friend. I just don't see how it worked out u know what i mean even though his so called friend ripped him off. And for once Kade isn't so dramatic like the past lakorns we have seen him in for example Ruk Tae Saebeelee.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah she was engaged to him. After her father's death, they came by to end the engagement. So she's isn't engaged to anyone anymore.