Best Voice

• Dome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Dome's looks really have declined but I would still prefer him (lookwise) over Golf. As for their voices, I don't know, Golf can sometimes sound good depending on the type of song but I like Dome's voice when he sings rock tunes (Glua was such an addictive song, even though it was a cover of Palmy's, I prefer his version over the original) so it's a tie there for me. And both of their news regarding Ploy is really getting annoying, especially Dome-Ploy gahh what media whores.

Sassy

sarNie Egg
Alot of people are judging Dome by his personal life...that has nothing to do with how he is on stage. This guy is amazing! I've listened to him since he first debuted. I thought he was great then, he is nothing compared to what he is now. He's progressed as an artist. Every album is different and his singing style changes as well. I've seen him perform live- awesome. Don't even get me started on appearances. Dome Pakorn Lum is HOTT. Dome ROCKS! I'm not so sure about Mike (or is it Golf)? The duo look like Japanese rejects. I think they're missing a third member...Cheer. LOL. I'm kidding.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Alot of people are judging Dome by his personal life...that has nothing to do with how he is on stage. This guy is amazing! I've listened to him since he first debuted. I thought he was great then, he is nothing compared to what he is now. He's progressed as an artist. Every album is different and his singing style changes as well. I've seen him perform live- awesome. Don't even get me started on appearances. Dome Pakorn Lum is HOTT. Dome ROCKS! I'm not so sure about Mike (or is it Golf)? The duo look like Japanese rejects. I think they're missing a third member...Cheer. LOL. I'm kidding.
lol one of dem's been compared to cheer a lot

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
erm.. dome.. i also like g-m.. but.. dome... hehe.. besides.. he looks best with ploy.. ^_^

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

omg i love this comment!!! i think golf mike look like a bunch of girlies wannabes i seen em tryna dance on some shows its a mess and live is sometimes real bad.... dome omg hes amazing singer i think one of the best out there also.....hes a nice guy when u meet him too i seen him about a few times and said hi unlike golf and mike think they are the shit where ever they go not that i would speak to them any way