Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
Tina, did you woke up early to watch this then?
i couldn't catch it live b/c i was up late last night ..
i keep refreshing that IPTV site but nothing been upload.
driving me crazy and mad here .. wanna what happen next.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I woke up at 12:30 to watch it on the "Lakorn Thai" :p cause they replay it without commercials first at 10:30 they play Ch.7 lakorn then after the ch7 lakorn they play the ch.3 lakorn .. lol it just ended right now :p but so far tmr looks like its gonna end =/

cecilia

Staff member
^no romance blooming, i hope .. LOl after seeing all these, i rather want it to end in a FAMILY AFFAIR orient especially when it's too quick to have them love each other .. I prefer this a FAMILY issue lakorn kind of thing.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, i see why now ..
can't she just look after him as uncle and niece.
i don't want to see them having some romance at the last minutes.
it's a bit awkward ---

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well from the summary Kom was suppose to go to England and some fellow was suppose to fall in love with her and visit her often and Mart starts to get jealous stuff like that but I guess they aren't following the summary but then again they never do LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^i' glad they didn't b/c what we seen so far have no scenes on their romance.
didn't see anything to trigger their romance beside the WHOLE SLOW MOTION hug while they're niece/uncle. lol

SUPER ANGRY now. IPTV still has not upload it :angry: -- this is something i hate about them for the weekend.
they seem to stall time when they know well that on the weekend, their members like to watch LAKORN or do CATCH.

edited:
IPTV finally upload it with the 700 k too .. crazy, they should just keep doing what they do, upload the LQ first ..

cecilia

Staff member
^i think i like it this way .. that there's no romance .. don't want them to rush it either ..
plus, it look better this way throughout the whole lakorn .. she can't just fall for him right away.
i don't know. i still prefer if they don't get together -- too quickly to say the whole I LOVE YOU THING

Donut's crazy and mute, can't talk, not even a sound -- but i still hear some sighing sound, editing error

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i think it is too soon for them to fall in love but i do want alittle romance... im kinda sad that there might not be one

cecilia

Staff member
it was rushed .. i don't want them to love each other ..
it's too much for me to suck it in .. they were uncle and nice all these times.
too much for me to accept it. they should just keep it a family movie --

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i've just watched the ending and I was a bit sad becuase there was NOO love at all T__T.

i don't even really get it...maybe its becuase i only watched the last ten minutes.

cecilia

Staff member
it's more of a responsibility thing for her to accept him-- that she will be with him forever to take care of him like he did for her in the past. sorta like a repayment kind of love .. not my kind of love .. *hahah. i hate PS b/c of this reason** ..