Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

fun

Expired Sarnie
his name is siam but taew call him ah siam cause she think he's her uncle lol

donut's so pathetic in here. dat scene when she was crying at da icecream shop in front of mart LOL she sooo pathetic. they put so much makeup on her sometimes she look like a damn clown lol hey fun y don't u post in dong poo dee's thread at spicy? ur everywhere else lol
I will post there soon. I know she does look like a clown, but she also looks so stupid with the make up on. I just love the way she speaks though. It's very sassy yet sleeky.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Donut looks better with less eye shadow. Sometime they wear it dark on her and other times light (which is better).

I think it's odd that they let Mart character pretend to be the Father so long. I mean later in when she knows the truth and then eventually the storyline will have to switch over and their feelings will have to change... how can it be that easy? I don't know, I guess we just have to wait and see.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Too many lessons in this drama. I think it's moving very slow. So far nothing real new is out at least how I see it. I wonder who Poj mother is. I sense that Roth and Kom are real sister that share the same mom and dad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Too many lessons in this drama. I think it's moving very slow. So far nothing real new is out at least how I see it. I wonder who Poj mother is. I sense that Roth and Kom are real sister that share the same mom and dad.
How is that possible?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think roj and khom are sisters too. dere was foreshadowing in sunday's previews lol roj said "if me and khom really are sisters then that would be good" so maybe nok only had 2 wives and not 3.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i think roj and khom are sisters too. dere was foreshadowing in sunday's previews lol roj said "if me and khom really are sisters then that would be good" so maybe nok only had 2 wives and not 3.

I think they are too because I remember when chatchai was saying.. "their mom's blood is so strong" when he was referring to roj and kom..and then donut looked at him.. but i cant remember why he said that..

Nailah

sarNie Egg
I think in episode 1, during the flashback of Khae, she was holding a baby Roth while looking at her husband frolic with some other women. I think Khae was probably pregnant in the beginning of the movie when she got hit by the car with Kom and that's why she was intent on going back somewhere...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
My sense this when the girls were young. Roth felt left out and she even doubt that she and Poj are sister because they treated her differently. Also when she saw Nok J. picture, she instantly had some sort of bond. Same goes when she met Kom she had an instant bond.

I think Roth is the oldest sister with Nok J as the mother. But then Chatchai suspect that Nok J. cheated with his friend who is Mart brother but there something hidden about that event that is why Chatchai had to accept Kom when she was first brought to him.

Anyhow, due to that misunderstanding, Nok J. was kicked out of the house along with Kom in her stomach (or maybe Chatchai knew she was pregnant that is why he kicked her out). And while Nok J. was away Chatchai had another wife Poj's mother who is Donut sister? Something like that :)

cecilia

Staff member
My sense this when the girls were young. Roth felt left out and she even doubt that she and Poj are sister because they treated her differently. Also when she saw Nok J. picture, she instantly had some sort of bond. Same goes when she met Kom she had an instant bond.

I think Roth is the oldest sister with Nok J as the mother. But then Chatchai suspect that Nok J. cheated with his friend who is Mart brother but there something hidden about that event that is why Chatchai had to accept Kom when she was first brought to him.

Anyhow, due to that misunderstanding, Nok J. was kicked out of the house along with Kom in her stomach (or maybe Chatchai knew she was pregnant that is why he kicked her out). And while Nok J. was away Chatchai had another wife Poj's mother who is Donut sister? Something like that :)
was that ever mention in the lakorn? ..
i thought i heard the grandma and the aunt said, older sister left, then marry younger sister to be mother of their nieces .. doesn't that conclude that Donut and Nok are sister? or was there really is another woman in chatchai's life, all together, 3 women?

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. i didn't know that .. so then, it does make sense when Chatchai curse under his breath that Roth have the strong trait of her mother inside her when she ask him about the woman in the picture (nok) --- and explain why Chatchai loves Poj more than Roth (due to his rage of jealously between Nok and Au) ..

Donut makes me laugh so hard when she scream and yell at Taew as to why didn't she tell her in the first place that Mart have a gf already LOl .. this part make me laugh so hard ... as for the lakorn, I can't wait to see more details to this whole mystery --- everything are so interesting atm ..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
if roj and khom are sisters and i think they are then deres 3 including donut
Yeah, Poj's mother I presume is Donut sister and this is also why I she seems to favor Poj A LOT! Also I think Donut did see Nok J pix when the they cleaned up and Chatchai order them to be burned. She didn't say anything about the pix. If it was her sister, she wouldn't allow that. Well unless she didn't see the pix, but she did mentioned that they are old pictures.