Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
i know. .. i want to know if Mart plan to open it b/c of the fact that he can't tolerate the family abusing Taew like that.

Nailah

sarNie Egg
I can't help but blame Chawan for all of Khom's problem. I mean seriously, why did he have to leave Khom there as his daughter when she's really not his?! Sighh, I feel so sad for Khom, especially because Khom loves him so much. :arrg: I hope he has a darn good reason for doing why he did it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I started off at the latest episode watching it fully i mean cause ive just been skimming so i prolly have to go back and watch it all completely b.c if Jae Natty actually likes it then it must be good :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol because your on sarNworld talking about it is the reason I can tell it's good :p and now this

eeek i can finally watch now! lol internet was down.. gosh i was going crazy so i had to bake to get my mind off of it.. but now i can watch!

LOL

natty

Chubs
Lol because your on sarNworld talking about it is the reason I can tell it's good :p and now this

LOL
hahah oh yeah huh? well i'll try to come back to sw as often as possible.. lol.. just that i can't really speak my mind here so i try to avoid it :lol:

but yeah this lakorn is really good.. it's a little slow tho but gosh the anticipation of when they will finally start to like each other is so exciting! :yahoo: can't wait can't wait lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol hahah yeah I went back and rewatched the beginning episodes well just started on epi 1 and gosh man speaking of today's episode feel so bad for Kom!

Lol Jae it doesn't disturb you that Mart is maybe 20 or so years older then her in the lakorn? LOL :p Doesn't disturb me but my sister thinks its awkward LOL Cause Mart doesn't look much older than her :wub: and they are cute together :wub:

natty

Chubs
nah age doesn't bother me.. i'm ok with older or younger, it doesn't matter.. i dont set that type of standards for myself cus it's so unimportant... the important thing is the heart and the understanding... plus my perspective on relationship is very very wide..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
mart is dat much older than her in dis lakorn? erm it don't disturb me only cause mart don't look dat much older than taew lol

natty

Chubs
hey i find ah ning and sean connery very very cute you know.. lol so yeah, it doesn't bother me hahahaha..

but wait i cant say age doesn't bother me.. i mean if one of the party is a minor then yeah it's weird.. like if the guy is 40 and she's 16 or she's 60 and he's 17 then yeah i think it's disgusting... but i'm fine if she's 20 and he's 50 or she's 50 and he's 20 lol...whatever rocks their boat lol.. but i wont critic it cus i'm not in the relationship to know the whys.. lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol loong ning is very very handsome. george clooney too :wub: but i dunno if i'd go for a man dat old LOL

natty

Chubs
at least he wont be around for long diamend.. just think of that.. lol.. that way you have to move on to someone who is still alive hahaha..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO hahahaha. i dunno man but what i grew up seeing i seem to be against it lol lots of old men here go get young girls from cambodia lol i think it's real gross

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol he has to be that much older than her in the lakorn Bong pich because he was probably in his early 20's when she was like in her 10 or so years old right? And she's almost 20 so it would be about 20 years difference lol

Lol yeah Jae it only disturbs me if the girl is underage or if the guy is underage and the girl is super old -.-" Like here in texas its so gross because the old men check out and try to pick up girls that are way younger then them. One day I was at the laundramat I saw this old man flirting with this girl that was young and I didnt think much of it because girls are looking younger and younger everyday now and like ... my sister goes ew that girl goes to my school she's a freshmen I was like WHAT?! So sometimes the girl is as much as fault as the guy Lol now im just ranting lmao bad day at the temple yesterday i guess -.-"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw new yr celebration didn't turn out like u wanted tina?

i get disgusted of da guys dat graduated from hs already and come back to check out da freshman. they ALWAYS do dat

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah when im picking up my sisters i see all these guys that graduated the same year as me and some even before LOL they are all driving around saying hi to the freshmens and asking them do they want a ride LOL and I graduated like 3-4 years ago about

Haha yeah it was hella fun! except for some stuff made it crappy I posted about it in the spam thread LOL and my dad's concert would have been so much fun if they let my dad sing more then 1 song! but they let the band manager sing most of the songs and this other guy that sounded like shiet LOL he was supposedly the "Sek Loso" of the band but he sounded horrible! My friends were like man they should have let ur dad sung it! He sounds like Sek! the other guy sucked like a beep LOL but my dad sang The Sun - Nang Meow I think thats the sun song it goes Pai Pai Pai Lhong Narok tee nai gor pai pai LOL my sisters and friends were all excited because they think my dad sounds like the original song hahah but we were prolly being bias =.-