DON'T BUY THIS MOVIE!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this movie is soooooooooooooo stupid... i didn't expect the movie to be like this... i mean.. part 1 was already non sense... and now.. part 2 was like.... a home video...

ugh.... i don't even want to talk about it... it makes me mad.... my mom wasted her money...

i think this movie was just to promote AVP's singers....

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, lucky i didn't buy both 1-2. i knew on the first place that its stupid.
well, i never like Apply Video Production. they're suck :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lol: my sis-in-law borrow part 2 for us to watch...but we didn't watch it...'cause we knew it's suck...since part 1 didn't make any sense we didn't finish part 1...so we didn't bother to watch part 2.....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
shit...i brought part one and havent even watch it yet..somebody borrow it and never return it to me...umm...gonna go find out ...

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
Hm...really? I thought part 1 was rather boring. I bought it and am curious about part 2. Don't know if I want to buy it. There's another movie they have that's new. They sent me a flyer to buy it. ???? Not sure if I want to. They said Paj Muas new album was the best yet. I bought it, ugh.....didn't like it at all.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
wow haven't seen this movie...haven't even heard of it lol XD
well gonna add another title to my do not buy/do not watch movie list LOL

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS MOVIE!!!! :shocked:

it's so dumb.. waste every penny u got! DON'T BUY IT!

AVP may got the almost best singers but their movies sucks big time.
no point what-so-ever..they need help.. seriously..

Part 1 is not even good.. talkin' about part 2.. sucks like hell!

*for reals people, if you don't belive me. buy it and tell me if it's worth every penny.

To me, it seems like AVP is trying to show off their singers.. talent.. it's not even about Paj muas life.. it's so lame.. I'll sorrie, for whoever is a fan of AVP..but i'm so speaking the truth..the title sounds so interesting.. but the movie is so dumb..

Part 2..~> Paj muas dream of being with xanakee..and she lean on him..?? i thought that was weird..
I thought Paj muas friend was dating Xanakee..? wth?!? don't make any sense..

I'm so CONFUSED! AVP NEEDS SERIOUS HELP!! somebody help them please..

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
it could be a good movie to....but just not to the good part yet.....hehe....well I planning to buy part 2 whenever I'm ready.....well they have another movie coming out soon to is called "8 Dos Taub 8 Dos Nta".............is about....announced the best fighter....can shoot his 9 feet wide, 8 feet long bow and arrow, will win the beautiful daughter......I haven't watch yet...he send me the picture of all the new stuff....c-ya

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Well, the movie is kinda boring but we need to support our Hmong producers too. I bought part 1 already and it was boring but I'm still going to buy part 2 just because I bought part1 just so my movies could match and pair up together. I don't want to have only one part and leave part 2 empty.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
SweetAngel21 said:
it could be a good movie to....but just not to the good part yet.....hehe....well I planning to buy part 2 whenever I'm ready.....well they have another movie coming out soon to is called "8 Dos Taub 8 Dos Nta".............is about....announced the best fighter....can shoot his 9 feet wide, 8 feet long bow and arrow, will win the beautiful daughter......I haven't watch yet...he send me the picture of all the new stuff....c-ya
[post="104630"][/post]​
that arrow shooting movie, my mom bought the movie already..
but haven't have the chance to watch it yet.. i saw the preview..
i don't think i'm interested.
;) the pa-ek and na-ek is not that good looking.. :( but yeah. :rolleyes:

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
this movie is soooo...stupid and dumb. i can't believed i finished the whole part 1. this movies gives me goosbumps. that girls voice was sooo... freaken annoying.

mayo

sarNie Egg
my sister in law was telling me about his movie... she said it was hecka good and was forcing me to watch it... and 5 minutes later she said she wanted me to to waste 4 hours of my life like she did...

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i buy this movie and yeah it was kind of good to me but not that very good to me. apple video production cov movie mam boring tshaj plaws li os. this is the only movie that i support avp, i only support their music because i like all their singers songs. part 1 is ok and then part 2, was like a home video because everybody was looking at the camera and it doesn't sounds like a movie. why did apple video production was still here because all their movie was so suck i think that they should go away and people should stop supporting their movie because they sucks and herr's video production was better than them and herr's video them always do good movie and yeah they were the most popular booth at fresno hmong new year because everytime i went to fresno hmong new year, their booth always full of hmong fans and yeah i was there too.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mayo said:
my sister in law was telling me about his movie... she said it was hecka good and was forcing me to watch it... and 5 minutes later she said she wanted me to to waste 4 hours of my life like she did...
[post="106514"][/post]​
:lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 said:
well i buy this movie and yeah it was kind of good to me but not that very good to me. apple video production cov movie mam boring tshaj plaws li os. this is the only movie that i support avp, i only support their music because i like all their singers songs. part 1 is ok and then part 2, was like a home video because everybody was looking at the camera and it doesn't sounds like a movie. why did apple video production was still here because all their movie was so suck i think that they should go away and people should stop supporting their movie because they sucks and herr's video production was better than them and herr's video them always do good movie and yeah they were the most popular booth at fresno hmong new year because everytime i went to fresno hmong new year, their booth always full of hmong fans and yeah i was there too.
[post="106613"][/post]​
yup, same here.. i like AVP singers.. but there movies sucks!

I'm not a fan of Herr video video.. what-so-ever.. but i have to agree.
Herr Video is so much better then AVP.. AVP needs seious help. :p