Don't leave me alone

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.7

Enjoy!!!!

Rita was enjoying her meal when Aum tapped her shoulder scaring her to death. She wanted to yell at him but she couldn’t since her face was stuff with food. Aum started to laugh at her. He really enjoy her company. He doesn’t feels so alone now. He wanted her to be his wife.

Benz got home and started to cry. Her heart was in so much pain. She felt that her heart was ripping into two. She called Paul to make her feel better. Paul is Benz friend with benefit. He always had a thing for her and wanted something more but he knows that she doesn’t love him like AUm. He made his way to her place. He carried her to her bathroom and had intercourse.

Rome was with one of his whores. He wanted to know how good Aum date was in bed. He really couldn’t wait to take her away from him. He was enjoying himself.

Aum grabbed Rita hand to the living room. He popped a movie in. Rita was confused but she sat down on the coach. Aum went to shut the light off. They were watching a Thai movie with two people that are force to live together and starts to fall for each other quickly. Aum wanted to laugh cause Rita was falling asleep on him.

He wanted to finish the movie so he let Rita slept on his shoulder. When the movie was over, he shut the tv of and pick up Rita and carried her to the bedroom. He decided to bring her to his room instant. He places her on his bed and took off his shirt and slept right beside her. He started to stare at her and then her arm wrap around his bare chest. He felt a warm feeling inside of him. He hug her back and gave her a kiss on her lips. He started to fall asleep while they were holding on to each other.

TBC……

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol everyone is getting some....i felt bad for benz, but gosh, she's strings paul along like that. i do wish she realizes that paul is there for her, and not aum. awww aum/rita are sweet....lol she fell asleep and then they were holding each other while sleeping <3

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.8

Enjoy!!

Rita woke up feeling like it was her best sleep ever. She felt someone arm wrapping around her. She look on side and notice Aum half naked hugging he. She started to scream. AUm woke up by her scream.

Rita: Aum why am I in your bed and your shirtless.
Aum: Don’t you remember last night
Rita: What are you talking about?
Aum: You felt asleep and I was carrying you to your room and you whisper to my ears that you wanted to sleep with me (he try hard not to laugh)
Rita: What?
Aum: Then I took you to my room and you started to kiss me and unbutton my shirt (he wanted to laugh so hard cause of her face expression but stop, he wanted her to think she did this to him)
Rita: I did WHAT? I kiss you
Aum: Yep
Rita: Did we do…you know?
Aum: You mean sex, we were about to but you felt back to sleep
Rita: OMG

Rita was shock that she and him was about to last night. She quickly ran to her room leaving Aum on his bed. When Rita left, Aum started to laugh cause she believe him.

Rita didn’t feel like leaving her room cause of what happen between Aum. He went to knock on Rita door.

Aum: Rita hurry I have a photo shoot today
Rita: Do I have to go?
Aum: Yeah dummy you’re my assistant
Rita: Fine

They finally arrive at the photo shoot. Rome was also there in another area taking some picture for his new commercial. He spotted Aum and the gorgeous lady standing next to him. He was staring at her. Aum notice someone eyes on Rita. He saw Rome and knew what Rome wanted. He didn’t like the fact he staring at Rita like a piece of meat.

TBC........

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.9 first half

Enjoy!!

They finally arrive at the photo shoot. Rome was also there in another area taking some picture for his new commercial. He spotted Aum and the gorgeous lady standing next to him. He was staring at her. Aum notice someone eyes on Rita. He saw Rome and knew what Rome wanted. He didn’t like the fact he staring at Rita like a piece of meat.

Aum wanted to walk up to Rome and punch his face for staring at his girl. Rita wonder what Aum was staring at. She saw the guy from the party smiling at her but she didn’t bother to smile back at Rome. Because she can tell he just wanted her for her body.

Aum was being rush to the dressing leaving Rita alone. Rome saw his opportunities to go talk to Rita.

TBC……

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update. gasp i wonder what rome will do next? hopefully aum comes back quickly ^^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.9
Part II

Rome started his way to her seeing she was alone. He wanted to swiped her off her feet right off. Rita was getting bored waiting for Aum to get out from the dressing room.

Rome made his way to Rita. He wanted to take everything away from AUm. He hated the fact that Aum has more fame then him. Rita notice him walking toward her. She thought oh great another player is gonna try to sweet talk to her. She hates play boy guys like him.

Rome: Hey beautiful why are you standing here all alone
Rita: Ewww gross, does that pick-up line work because it suck
Rome: hah!! Do you know who I am
Rita: No and I don’t care so goodbye
Rome: What?

Rome was getting angry with the fact that Rita is dissing him in front of his co-workers. He wanted her to pay making him looking stupid. He suddenly grab her arm.

Rita: Let me go your starting to hurt me
Rome: Shh…. You don’t want me to do something else.
Rita: Let go

Suddenly Aum saw Rome grabbing Rita arm and saw that she wanted him to let go.

AUm: What are you doing to my girl Rome?
Rome: Nothing just talking
Rome left them still mad. Aum walk up to Rita to see if she was okay.

Aum: Rita are you alright
Rita: Yeah
Aum: Let me see (he checking her arm) you arm is red
Rita: Is it!
Aum: I get that bastard
Rita: AUm I’m fine
Aum: Are you sure?

They walk to the photo shoot together. Aum was mad that Rome was hitting on Rita. He wanted to beat the shit out of him and on top of that he hurted Rita.

TBC……….

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.10 Part 1

Enjoy!!!

Aum was finally done with his photo shoot. The paparazzi wanted to know his relationship with the female right next to him. Aum conform that he is indeed dating to young beauty next to him.

Paparazzi # 1: Miss Jensen how does your parent like the fact your dating Aum
Rita: Ummm…..

Aum whe in to whisper in Rita ears. How do they know who you are and your parent? Rita whisper back, oh I forgot to tell that I’m the sold owner of the famous import business in Asia. Aum was so confused even more not knowing that Rita was one of the Jensen. The Jensen is the largest import trading business all over Asia.

Aum: I think we gonna end this. My finance and I are tired and need to rest. All the paparazzi was shock that Aum has a finance. Rita pinch Aum his waist. Aum gave a sour face expression. He never felt like this before. He took his hands and cup her face with it and gave her a kiss. Something inside of her returned the kiss back with her hands around his neck. All the paparazzi kept clicking away with the couple kissing. Rome was in the back and was getting angry that Aum is stealing the spot light again.

TBC……

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
I love u lenaaun :kiss: ...... Thx 4 de update....i was waitin bt it was worth de wait...lol..i will b waitin 4 de next chapter.... ^_^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.10 Part 2

Enjoy!!!

They were in the limo. Aum was surprise that Rita was also rich. A smile was beginning on his face knowing that Rita is not gonna use him for his money since she pretty much richer then him.

Rita: What are you smiling about?
Aum: Umm nothing just the kiss
Rita: (her face turning red) umm………
Aum: I know you like it as much as I did
Rita:What?
Aum: umhmm, I’m hungry are you?
Aum: Do want to go eat somewhere?
Rita: I know the perfect place and plus they make the best home made meal ever
Aum: Where?
Rita: You find out!

Rita told the driver where to go. While heading the destination Aum notice there wasn’t any restaurant only big mansion. We here the driver told Rita. Rita told him to go pass the gate. The gate was guarded with guards. They stop there car until Rita roll down the window and the men let them in. When they reach to the big mansion. Rita turn around to face Aum.

Rita: We here my place
Aum: Wait….. this is your place, its bigger then mines
Rita: Yeah, let get inside

The went inside and inside was more amazing. It was even prettier then what he thought it was. It was a lot of ancient furniture and sculptures. He couldn’t believe it was even nicer then his place. He follow Rita into the kitchen. He saw a woman cooking who kinda looks like Rita.

Rita: Hi mom!!
Rita mom: dear I didn’t know you where coming over (she saw a man with Rita and turn her direction to him)
Aum: Hi!! (he was shy)
Rita mom: OMG Aum
Rita: You know AUm
Rita mom: Of course he one of my favorite actor
Aum: Oh thanks you Mrs. Jensen
Rita mom: No don’t call me Mrs. Jensen I feel older, call me mom
Rita: MOM!!!!!
Rita mom: What dear!!!
Aum: Sure mom

TBC……

P.S.

IDK I might make another fanfic. Not sure it might be with Rita and Tye or who ever. Let me know

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwww they went to Rita's house :D lol her mother is so cute and funny, when she saw Aum ^.^

oOOoO another fanfic :D hmmmm maybe with Rita n Tye...i wouldn't mind

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
awwwww they went to Rita's house :D lol her mother is so cute and funny, when she saw Aum ^.^

oOOoO another fanfic :D hmmmm maybe with Rita n Tye...i wouldn't mind

Yeah when I'm done with some of my fanfic. I will start bleeding rose and a new one but not sure who will star in my net fanfic.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.11

Rita mom force Rita to show around the house. She took him to the backyard. It was simple but really beautiful. He was amaze that it was way prettier then his yard. He notice Rita closing her eyes while inhaling the fresh air. He thought she look so beautiful just looking relax and peaceful.

He walk toward her a inch away. He lean in to give her a kiss. Rita mom was in time to see the kiss. She scream a little with joy. Rita and Aum turn to face her with shyness. There face was redder then a tomato. They were blushing when Rita mom couldn’t stop talking about the kiss between her daughter and her favorite actor. She always thought that Aum was a good guy.

They were enjoying there meal that Rita mom made for them. While in the table Rita mom wanted to ask them a question.
Rita mom: so when am I gonna be a grandmother. I’m getting old and I want some good looking grandkids
Rita: Mom!!!
Aum: Ummm…. Whenever Rita wants to have kids. Because I want a lot of children with her
Rita: Aum!!! Please be quiet (she reach and pinch his on his waist)
Rita mom: Good when will you two get married
Rita: mom!!!
Aum: soon mom

Gosh Rita thought in her mind didn’t that her mom thinking the wrong idea. She couldn’t stop thinking about Aum acting like a school boy. She didn’t realize that she was smiling. Aum wanted to know why she was smiling, he felt warm being around her and her mother because he never felt love from his family. He was glad he was with her.
After dinner they wanted to return to his house but Rita mom wouldn’t allow it. She order them to stay a night because she was lonely without Rita father being away on a business trip. She order the maid to arrange Rita room. They would be sharing a room together. Rita mom wanted grandchildren really badly because she wanted to be a grandmother.

Rita didn’t know why her mom wanted to share a room because there was plenty of room for his to stay at. Aum kinda knew what Rita mom wanted but he just pretended that he was shock but inside he jumping for joy.

TBC…..
Spoil: Rrated scene