Donut

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credits to yimsiam

donut is pretty. in this shoot she reminds me of the girl in Boys Before Flowers (korean version), the girl who helped JanDi in Macau/the one who wore the shoes but Goo Jun Pyo took them off of her. LOL

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i miss and love donut. yes, she looks very beautiful here. matches hair a lot. wish to see her play a good lakorn where she's main girl again.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
donut is so pretty..but i dont think she looked her best in this photoshoot..with that hair..she reminds me of jaja?..the girl in aum and ann lakorn right now..aum's sis..waen

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
donut is so pretty..but i dont think she looked her best in this photoshoot..with that hair..she reminds me of jaja?..the girl in aum and ann lakorn right now..aum's sis..waen

i agree Donut is so pretty...and this photoshoot just...eh it kind of sucked b/c the clothes are all wrong and don't flatter her at all...in the cover shoot she looks uncomfortable...the dress is too short...and it makes her boobs look flat...Donut has some great features...and aren't fashion photoshoots supposed to play that up?

i also agree though that Donut does have a great hairdo...very modern and sophisticated...let's just dress her better...

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
i agree Donut is so pretty...and this photoshoot just...eh it kind of sucked b/c the clothes are all wrong and don't flatter her at all...in the cover shoot she looks uncomfortable...the dress is too short...and it makes her boobs look flat...Donut has some great features...and aren't fashion photoshoots supposed to play that up?

i also agree though that Donut does have a great hairdo...very modern and sophisticated...let's just dress her better...
Yaso, I was thinking and was about to write the same thing. Every thing you said was on point. A++ post LOL