Downloading form imeem?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
okay...there is this cool music i found on imeem and i really really really reaeeeaally want it lol
i tried a lot of diff things and installed in a lot of programs and try to get the song but i couldn't
i've tried the Oribt, i also tried the download help thing with the firefox Mozilla window and these weird sites but they dont work for me does anyone know how to get music from imeem!!??
THANX IN ADVANCE! =D

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
oh imeem...i dunno if u can dl fr da site...u can add it 2 ya playlist...BUT i do noe da if da song can be found on iTunes, then u can maybe buy it n dl it...THOE a lot of thai/asian songs aren't in iTunes....thoe i think you can guy some thia/asian songs fr eBay..tat's y i juz usually request for da song in media buddie..^_^V..i can almost get alll da songs i request for there....sarnworld RoX!!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
NOPE you can't download from imeem. You gotta pay to download (I think). What you can do is .. use a sound recorder and record it onto your computer. I use Goldwave. If you don't have a mic .. just go to your Sound Setting and under RECORDING .. choose STEREO MIX.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i juz dl da ORBIT thing...and it doesn't seem to work on imeem for me ..so far...im tryn' to see what's da problem..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i use esnips cos they alow you to download,,, and i bet what you are looking for is there also...:)

I currently use Free Music Zilla. They let you only download 10 songs a day from either youtube or Imeem. Tho the files are FLV files and you have to use DVDMUSICSOFT to convert them from FLV to MP3. Yup!