Dr. Tom 8

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea...i'm tired of them too...to tell you the truth i hate how he does them repeatly so many part...when he went to jail i thought it would be done...but it kept coming...

just watching for the fun of it...and my uncle knows him...so just watch for the fun of it..

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
my sisters en i went to green bay en that dude "tom"-- is he really a doctor? but anyways, he was like...egging us to buy his new video-- the one about super man..lol-- how lame =P. but anyways, he has a SON?? i never knew that! lol--

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie but i'm just so tired of this Dr.Tom.. i don't like his movies.
I prefer Bee monkey..

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
hey talking about Bee monkey he live up in north California close to my town....i usually saw him everytime we have ours small new year celebration in our town or in his town...my close cousin even date his daughter....i think i have enough from Bee monkey...oh and beside that one guy Pao Dao has even move there in Bee monkey town too. Gosh...i think i have enough from these people. <_<

I thought Dr. TOm was gonna end at part 7....I prefer Bee monkey too. Yea, i talked to Dr. Tom's "SON" or Dao VUe and he says he's in Thailand doing Dr. Tom part 8. By the way, he's not his real son so yea...

slee00

sarNie Adult
I dont like both of them....sorry guys...My idea of comedy is differnt than yours...sorry :(

anjos

gosh....I'm soooo sick of his movies..... somehow.... he just keep on doing it....I wish he could have just stop.....he's movies now is soooo stupied.....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm okay wit it...like as it continues...sum parts are stupid..and sum parts are good...2 me i guess..eheehee...so i dun mind if it juz keep on goin'....

Bee Monkey ish okies too...

mai-mai18

sarNie Egg
I also agree...Dr. Tom MOVIES are basically POINTLESS!!!! One of my friends is related to Dr. Tom, and she says that the guy who acts in this movie is very stuck up and conceited...

Hmong people these days..once you become famous, you become very greedy and think you're better than everyone else...

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i think Dao Vue is cute
but sucks he's dating that girl from his movie
KuvNploojSiab somthing ands somthing else lol

but dr.toms's movie are started to actually make sense and stuff
though sometimes i think its a bore