Dr.Tom

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
who likes his movies? i like his music videos and all but just not his movies! he always act the same in each movie well not all but he always be sleeping with girls or talk about hmong girls in thai teb and all he pisses me off sometimes!...his movies are annoying but i watch it too! hehe...cause my little sister likes his movies! :) anybody likes him?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
he was such a biatch when my grandma brought his movie super qaib dib. he was selling it for so much and its not even worth it.

anjos

I dont like him ethier.... he's just seem stupied to me...... hate his movies...... but I only like the frist or two of his movies only.....other than that....most of his movies is mostly stupie..... and had no point to it......

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i guess non of his movies makes sense only maybe a couple...the ones that i hate the most is the movie Qub neeg Qub siab or watever and all his Dr.Tom's movie up until part 7! one and two are good but then the story changes every time! ahahaha...i agree with you Azn_lady he lucky he got a hot wife!!

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.......he can sing. :loool:

slee00

sarNie Adult
Not fav people! nasty man! He used to be married to my first cousin ( My dad's brother's daughter)...He was old at the time but my aunt was so crazy about having a son in-law who could sing so she forced my cousin to marry him when they nqis tsev tuaj hais...She divorced him after a few years.....I still dont like him when they were married and still dont to this day....just not my type of person...I never watch his movie either! I heard about it but I never watch it...know him too well to see him play out in films!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
he's my brOther.........hahahaha i gOtta tell him people anit lykIng hIm so mUch!!!! hehehehee// j/k but yea he's my brOther....555+

kry*star

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
he's my brOther.........hahahaha i gOtta tell him people anit lykIng hIm so mUch!!!! hehehehee// j/k but yea he's my brOther....555+
[post="126850"][/post]​
lolZ! omg! are you serious?!? hehehe... people are just so mean...

neena

sarNie Adult
Hate him...his movies are stupid and no one should buy it. PLEASE stop the Dr. Tom serie. I think I've only seen the first one ever made then that was it. Don't lose your money on this crap. Seriously! <_<

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i do enjoy some of his movie. like 'yim ntxub yim hlub' with xab thoj and that girl maum dub twb (did he produce this movie? :lol: ). i also like his movie cog lus tsis nrog lus.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
well I don't like either......yeah your right dr. tom movie is so boring except 1 and 2.......if he kept countinue the part it look not good at all.....if you has to be a story to end...but dr. tom never end his movie at all...

Have you hear dr. tom first album cd yet?
Will his first songs sound funny