Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maya_Fantasy said:

OMG FUN I swear, I am eating rice, chicken and KIMCHI right at this moment infront of my computer too.   :yahoo:   Finally got free time and was about to watch lakorn, but saw this thread first, so I'm here reading and laughing with some of the comment.  :loool:
The title was real tempting I had to click on it to.

fun

Expired Sarnie
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'm tired of fans creating a rift between the two, I like both and I hate when people look at me like some kind of frekazoid when I say it. "You have to pick one!" I'm like rolling my eyes, No you need to grow up or jump off a bridge. /okay a little grouchy lol! 
The struggle is real. I have been in between fanclubs before. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I didn't know that there's a copyright on hairstyle. I'll make sure to get permission before I decide on a cut next time.
:whahuh: love your humor.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok got my food, ready now.

I didn't know that there's a copyright on hairstyle. I'll make sure to get permission before I decide on a cut next time.
Next thing you know there will be a copyright on breathing. Apparently I am copying someone else because I'm not the first one to breathe lol

fun said:
The struggle is real. I have been in between fanclubs before. 

:whahuh: love your humor.
I don't get fanclub battles lol sorta reminds me of back in the days Backstreet Boys vs Nsync fans rofl. I was a BSB girl, but listened to one or two Nsync songs. I was basically shunned for it lol. 

I have no idea why this box down there is here or empty lol! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Next thing you know there will be a copyright on breathing. Apparently I am copying someone else because I'm not the first one to breathe lol

I don't get fanclub battles lol sorta reminds me of back in the days Backstreet Boys vs Nsync fans rofl. I was a BSB girl, but listened to one or two Nsync songs. I was basically shunned for it lol. 

I have no idea why this box down there is here or empty lol! 
haha I have no idea why my box is empty too.

BSB rules, nuff said. :dance1:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Many people has the bangs. No one is copying anyone. Chada probably just wanted to try the bangs look, I know I did.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
1000% these are not kimmy's fan they pretend to so they can make problem in the name of her fans and as monkeykimmy said why they blur  the name,  kimmy fans in ig  know each other me my self when i go in ig i can tell if this is a real fan of her or not , i can bet 100% they blur the name coz fanclub can figure out when this person created the account if it's recent that's mean it's a fake ig to make problem , it soo easy nowadays to make  dirty and make problem to someone in the net you just have to create fake account and no one will know who is the person, so yeah this is very dumb news as usual   :yawn:  :yawn:  btw this is not a drama it doesn't even get close to mark and mint or even janie drama that's what we call drama , this is just silly news for kids :ghehe: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Those "fans" who attacked Mint on IG are most likely not even Kim's fans. They're more likely haters/antis trying to create more problems for Kim. Just a few weeks ago (the day after Ch.3's soccer game) Kim had a poser who was going around IG trolling other celebrities. Kim even has a few anti pages. When stuff like this happens to Kim, it doesn't make news. But when it's the opposite, Kim and her fans are made to look like the bad ones. It really makes you wonder who's out to get Kim.

Mint and Kim's hairstyles are totally different. I thought Mint's look was just for a photoshoot, but I guess she really did cut it. They both look good, so there's no need for comparing or saying one stole another's haircut. Like Kim said, hairstyles are a trend, no one owns a specific style. Mature and REAL fans know this.

Kim handled this interview very well.

"If that group is part of the fanclub that truly loves me, they wouldn't do that to cause trouble for me." --> calling out the haters :rockon:
"One's style isn't just theirs. It's a trend." --> common sense, but proves that she's not immature to think that someone "copied" her style :rolleyes1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Don't fanclubs realize when they create drama like this it affects their favorite stars? Kim already has a big anti fanclub, I can't imagine how much more anti's she'll have after this -.-
The person/people who left those comments on Mint's IG probably did know the problems it would cause for Kim, and the negative light it would put Kim and her fanclub in. That was probably their intent.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Every fandom has their bad apples. There are also the good ones. And there are fans who are not even fans but claims to be.

To say that all fanclub members are saint is just far fetched. I know I can get clouded and bias. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I wasn't necessarily saying that all of Kim's fans are saints. However, every fan will always defend their fanclub, and I'm sure you know that it's not just Kim's fans who do it. In every situation like this, the argument will always be brought up that "If one were a true fan, they wouldn't be doing this and saying that because it would bring a bad light on their idol". It doesn't matter which fanclub it is, that argument will always come up. But yes, like you said, the truth is that there ARE some fans who will attack others and their favorites because they're jealous, bitter, etc. This is true for Mint, Yaya and Margie's fans also.

I was just saying that it's probably a higher probability that the ones who left those comments on Mint's IG are actually haters of Kim rather than her fans, because there has been a lot of news like this surrounding Kim lately. Kim has received hate like this from other fanclubs ever since her debut, and especially recently with the drama between Mark and Mint. But why is it that the comments against Kim never made news? And I know from reading some of the comments on the threads here that there are many people who just can't wait to point out every flaw in Kim and to criticize everything about her, whether it's her acting or her personal life...as if it's their mission to bring her down or to make it a statement that she's the worst of the worst when it comes to celebrities of her time. So it's not hard for me to believe at all that there are other people out there with this same mindset and negative feelings towards Kim who are willing to go to extremes to cause problems for her, whether it's by impersonating her and posting negative comments, or claiming to be fans and then targeting other celebrities to bring her more bad media coverage.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Why is it so hard to believe that it could be a real fan? Every single star has those crazy lunatic fans who think their star is some sort of untouchable god/goddess and that the world want to be like them. I mean look at those kpop fans, majority of them are c r a z y!!!! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anonymous<3 said:
^I wasn't necessarily saying that all of Kim's fans are saints. But every fan will always defend their fanclub, and it's not just Kim's fans who do it. In situations like these, I've always seen the argument brought up that "if one were a true fan, they wouldn't be doing this and saying that to bring a bad light on their idol", etc. It's never not happened with any celebrity's fanclub. But the truth is that there ARE some fans who will attack others and their favorites because they're jealous. This is true for Mint, Yaya and Margie's fans also.

lol I wasn't singling out Kim's fans or anyone. I am just generally speaking. Like I said, every fandom has their fair share of troublemakers and fans who are not fans as they claim to be.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Why is it so hard to believe that it could be a real fan? Every single star has those crazy lunatic fans who think their star is some sort of untouchable god/goddess and that the world want to be like them. I mean look at those kpop fans, majority of them are c r a z y!!!! 
We are not denying it guys. We are just curious why the media point out that one is Kimmy's fans but blur the name. If it is we must say yes you are right every fanclub has some crazy fans but what I point out is they even don't have evidence to point out this is Kimmy's fans then they just made a news for "Kimmy's fans accuse Mintc for copying" Is this quite unfair to Kim anf her fans? It's not make sense that a person with brain just say I am Kimmy's fan and I hate you for copying Kimmy's haircut. LOL If the person is a real Kim's fan then I would say she is insane and stupid. Why its hard to you believe it could be a hater? The same question asking you.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not hard to believe at all. It could've been one of Kim's fans who posted that comment. But again, if anyone is aware of the amount of hate Kim has received, especially recently, it's also not hard to believe that it's someone else who's deliberately causing trouble for her. It's happened before with someone posing to be Kim, so it's not unlikely it would happen again with someone posing as a "so called fan".

Reactions: fun

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Obviously you can see I am a fan of Kim so I have my situation and opinion. What I want to ask is why the news always turns out to the side which is bad to Kim. Last time someone pretending her and blamed Bella. The journalist just ask her what about it. But someone already find the clues who are using this ig account and no one report it. Its just so weird LOL. Of course you can say I am a Kim's fan so every sentence I say is standing on Kim's side. And I just want to said I have followed Kim for several years and the new always turn out bad to Kim from last year. :scratchhead2: