Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah, never tell them to thin your hair unless you have really thick hair.I inherit the true Thai hair where it isn't straight but isn't curly either I call it the I wasnt loved hair lol. Then to top it off, my HAIR was thick but due to some meds, it thin my hair.I'm using this product called avanti that works really great for thickening hair.

We are so off article but not off topic lol.
Does it work with those who has had thin hair since forever? I don't need more hair. I just need it to thicken up lol I tried natural remedies but it doesn't work. Is the product expensive?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
Does it work with those who has had thin hair since forever? I don't need more hair. I just need it to thicken up lol I tried natural remedies but it doesn't work. Is the product expensive?
Sort of but it last me about 5-6 months cus I use it interchangable with regular shampoos.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tik_lover said:
Why are Kim's Fans doing this. By doing and saying mean things to Mint is just going To make Kim look bad. If you are a True Kimmy fan than don't go and drama everything out because your not just Damaging Mint but your also damaging and making Kim look bad. Fanclubs are so bias. They can't see other stars look better than theirs. Kim is special in her own way. There's no reason why Mint would need to copy her hairstyle. Please don't drama on Mint because this girl knows nothing. IF you as a fan club wants drama, than drama on something else. What else you cut your hair like someone else and many people said mean thing about you, how would you feel, would you like it? Before saying anything mean, out yourself in someone else's shoe.
there is something i wanna tell not only Kim look bad she will loose credit as well meaning popularity, those fans should use their brain, its alright they care about Kim but do it in a smart way, anti will make things worse 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not positive if some of the comments here were directed towards me, but I have a feeling they were. So here's my response:

It's quite unfair, biased and hypocritical for some people to call out Kim's fans as being too "overly sensitive" and defensive, as if we're the only fans who are protective of our favorite. I've always found it especially difficult to criticize these three actresses in particular: Yaya, Mint and Matt. Some of their fans can be so overly sensitive that if I were to say just one simple thing that isn't praising them or bowing down to them, it would make me the target of hate and bashing from their fans. I've come across this just recently in the KC thread for Yaya, and many threads in the Thai section for Matt. It's come to the point where I now have to watch what I say, and how I say it, every time I enter a thread involving Matt, Mint, or Yaya. I stray away from saying anything anymore, knowing how many of their fans will react. I don't even criticize these actresses often, and they're not the only ones I criticize...but when I do happen to make one small criticism about them, some of their fans blow it way out of proportion and make it seem like their favorites are quote-on-quote, "so untouchable". I can't comment on "little Matt" because she's "so invincible" and is just the "best actress of her generation". And I can't comment on "little Yaya" because she's "everyone's sweetheart" and is "loved and adored by everyone".

It's ironic that the same people who are calling Kim's fans obsessive are the same people who are just as much in love with Matt, Mint, or Yaya, and will defend them just as much, if not more than, Kim's fans will defend her. The same people who are calling Kim's fans overly sensitive are the same people who will get offended when anyone criticizes Matt, Mint, or Yaya in any way. The only difference is that when Kim's fans protect her in the slightest way, they're called "overly sensitive" and "obsessed". But when others do it for their favorites, no one bats an eye because Yaya, Mint and Matt are "really that good" and "don't deserve the hate and negative comments/media they receive".

It's also quite shocking that non-Kim fans, neutral fans, or even "Kim fans" think that Kim's fans are being overly sensitive and are "taking this article too seriously". If this article were about Yaya, Mint or Matt, you can bet that their fans would've turned this into a big, if not much bigger, problem. All Kim's fans did was give reasonable doubt for the person who attacked Mint on IG. None of the posts here were even near being hostile and no one was even bashing, let alone passionately bashing, anyone else to defend Kim or her fans. So what's the problem? I guess some people just can't stand seeing anyone stick up for Kim or her fans even in the slightest way. And whoever does stand up for her will be called "overly sensitive" and "too obsessive".

Step

Mrs James Ma
I AGREE WITH YOU  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:
Anonymous<3 said:
I'm not positive if some of the comments here were directed towards me, but I have a feeling they were. So here's my response:

It's quite unfair, biased and hypocritical for some people to call out Kim's fans as being too "overly sensitive" and defensive, as if we're the only fans who are protective of our favorite. I've always found it especially difficult to criticize these three actresses in particular: Yaya, Mint and Matt. Some of their fans can be so overly sensitive that if I were to say just one simple thing that isn't praising them or bowing down to them, it would make me the target of hate and bashing from their fans. I've come across this just recently in the KC thread for Yaya, and many threads in the Thai section for Matt. It's come to the point where I now have to watch what I say, and how I say it, every time I enter a thread involving Matt, Mint, or Yaya. I stray away from saying anything anymore, knowing how many of their fans will react. I don't even criticize these actresses often, and they're not the only ones I criticize...but when I do happen to make one small criticism about them, some of their fans blow it way out of proportion and make it seem like their favorites are quote-on-quote, "so untouchable". I can't comment on "little Matt" because she's "so invincible" and is just the "best actress of her generation". And I can't comment on "little Yaya" because she's "everyone's sweetheart" and is "loved and adored by everyone".

It's ironic that the same people who are calling Kim's fans obsessive are the same people who are just as much in love with Matt, Mint, or Yaya, and will defend them just as much, if not more than, Kim's fans will defend her. The same people who are calling Kim's fans overly sensitive are the same people who will get offended when anyone criticizes Matt, Mint, or Yaya in any way. The only difference is that when Kim's fans protect her in the slightest way, they're called "overly sensitive" and "obsessed". But when others do it for their favorites, no one bats an eye because Yaya, Mint and Matt are "really that good" and "don't deserve the hate and negative comments/media they receive".

It's also quite shocking that non-Kim fans, neutral fans, or even "Kim fans" think that Kim's fans are being overly sensitive and are "taking this article too seriously". If this article were about Yaya, Mint or Matt, you can bet that their fans would've turned this into a big, if not much bigger, problem. All Kim's fans did was give reasonable doubt for the person who attacked Mint on IG. None of the posts here were even near being hostile and no one was even bashing, let alone passionately bashing, anyone else to defend Kim or her fans. So what's the problem? I guess some people just can't stand seeing anyone stick up for Kim or her fans even in the slightest way. And whoever does stand up for her will be called "overly sensitive" and "too obsessive".

I found this funny, people are taking advantage of this issue to bring Kim's image down. They're NOT ready to accept he/she may NOT be Kim's fan. Smh.
It was ONE person for gods sake not the whole FC. Neither you, nor I know who that person really is.

When it's about sensitivity, I think Yaya's FC is hyper sensitive (I adore Yaya. She is someone who I like from young actors). I'm saying this from my personal experience in KC thread. We Kim's fans ONLY defend her unlike other dara's FC which are biased to the extent where they question Kim's character also (just cos she was dating a guy). Please know the difference between defence and senitive. And NO. We are NOT obsessed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I will take the comment above as directed towards me since I was the first person in this thread to start with "little kimmy" fans.

As far as Matt goes, I have never once defended her outside of her acting nor have I ever once made her felt like she is an invisible person. Now, if Kim, Yaya and the other fan base bashed her on her acting, then I don't take them seriously. Because out of all those girls, none are on the same level as Matt yet. Not saying they won't get there one day, but today is not the day.

I have been a Matt's fan since she started out as supporting with Yard. I have followed her since then. And I think in AF I might be the only one that has followed Matt that long. On another site, someone said Matt act snobbish and whatnot. I did agree to that, my stand with Matt is she comes across as bitchy and evil yet at times has a lager than life personality. I have never seen Matt in an innocent light and I have never wasted my breath in defending her in that way. But I will step in when people bash her on her acting. Like I said, she may not be with the likes of Ann as of now, but she is far superior in her talent than Yaya, Kim, Mint or Margie. And if those fans says, Matt is not a good actress, then it's not worth debating with them because they are not looking at the talent aspect of things but based on the person they like.

I have dealt with more unreasonable Kim's fans than I would like to. Most, not all are very closed about thinking outside the box. I learned my lesson when the scandal with Jett was out. I don't mind people standing up for the celebrities when they are doing something positive and right. But standing up, when a cheating has occurred and applauded it is something else entirely. One even say, so what if she cheats, she's not married. Or, I don't see what's wrong with cheating, at least she goes after what she wants (mark). Those kind of comments are what I think, maturity hasn't kick in yet.

Yaya's fans has made her untouchable. They want to protect her and wrap her in a bubble because most think she is too cute and too innocent. Does that annoyed me, yes. But it doesn't bother me as much as those that defends a cheater and make it sounds doing so is perfectly normal.

If anyone wants to call Matt's names based on her actions off screen because she did something wrong, by all means, do so. I don't care because I see right from wrong. Not right...right...and right all the time. I will probably joined in and agree with the label if it fits the crime.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I am 100% sure that person is NOT Kim's fans. Her fans already knows what she's been going through with max. antis we don't do anything to cause her more trouble. I believe that person only wants to have fun by using Mint-Kim's relationship.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
wooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  
all this comment just bcoze we said that is not kim's fan and we tried to express our opinion  woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww so we should just agree like a cow to be call not bias well i will not do that , btw if kimm have sensitive fans then sure thing she had sensitive anti_fans who can't endure good word about her all they want to show is their negative opinion, and an other thing i'm not waiting for her to notice me what a silly idea who will do that , i'm just a normal fan who love her work and her beauty any problem? and you don't know what i did in my life don't advice me to go to see the world who tell you how i live and what it's happening in my life i say keep that advice for yourself in this case please,  know my life first then maybe i will take your advice okkay :huh:  

end of the story thank you .
LMAO just speechless

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Now, I'm a Matt fan. I haven't seen many people being overly possessive over Matt as much as Yaya and Kim's FC. If there are, please direct me to the threads so I can join the conversation and help back you up from their unreasonableness. Each time someone makes a comment about Matt, they're either complimenting her or stating respectfully why they don't agree with her being the strongest actress of this generation. I'm fine with that. A good example would be the Newbies Vs. Veterans thread. We had someone disagree and opinions were exchanged without claws coming out. No one has gone ballistic over Matt as much as NY and MK fans. She's pretty underrated still. Please don't hold back your opinions on her because I'm sure I will be able to handle them along with some other members here who are mature enough to differentiate between an opinion and a personal attack. In addition, if it was the reverse and this article was about Matt, there would be more laughing than the amount of frowning going on right now over an article about hair.  

In contrast, we have had many threads shutdown due to disputes over Kim and Yaya. That's proof that their fans are a little overly possessive of their stars to the point of going at each others' necks to get their points across. Like Byebye, I've come across many unreasonable Kim fans as well. Like I said, just because you don't do it, it doesn't mean that others won't or aren't doing it. You are probably a good Kim fan, but the one that attacked Mint might be a bad Kim fan or he/she may not be a Kim fan at all. No one truly knows because it's a matter of the heart. Someone may be a huge Kim fan but has a bad guilty conscience so they don't know that what they're doing is wrong. There are people like that so don't rule out the possibilities completely. Just focus on being the good Kim fan that you are and disregard what other bad fans are doing (whether they're fans or not) to help spread Kim's FC love.

No one was bashing anyone in here. It's how you look at it really. You probably think we're bullying when all we're doing is stating opinions about why there's a possibility that this could be a bad Kim fan when others are saying they're 100% sure it's not. We're saying "could be" while others are "100% sure it's not". It's probability vs. accuracy. The fact that some don't see that it could be either or is the issue. Why are you so sure it's not? That's the one-sided view we are trying to point out. We're not saying it's a Kim fan either but we're also not completely ruling out that it could be.

Step

Mrs James Ma
You cant compare Matt with Kim, Yaya. Because Matt is senior.
byebye said:
If Kim, Yaya and the other fan base bashed her on her acting, then I don't take them seriously. Because out of all those girls, none are on the same level as Matt yet. Not saying they won't get there one day, but today is not the day.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We can still compare. Why not? Lol. Kim is a better actress than some senior actresses. Seniority is a factor in one's acting, but sometimes, it's not applicable.

People can criticize my favorites all they want. I don't take it to the heart unless they use harsh words like stupid, pathetic, thuggish, etc. These have been used by a Kim fan to criticize my favorites. I just let it slide because it's not worth it when it gets to that extent.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Mahalo, I have yet to see a thread of Matt where her fans are "possessive" about her. As a matter of fact, she only has a handful of fans in AF. I am mostly active in her threads and I have never ever been "possessive" about her. When we debate anything about her it's within the boundaries of reasons. And her threads usually doesn't attract outsiders but the normal people. So, I have no idea where this "little Matt" comes from...about her fans being "possessive" of her and people can't say anything about her. I would love...love to even see if those kind of threads exist. Me, think someone is just making things up to get to a point lol.

We can compare Matt/Kim because they are actresses. As long as you are respectful about it there's not a problem. I have seen veterans where acting should not be on their resume. It doesn't matter how long you are in the industry, if you don't have the skill for it you just don't.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@siraphun: Thanks for the laugh, I don't know why but your comment made me LOL

Maybe we have been having a heated debate about fan base and such then you just come in and says...kim looks older than her age and left hahahh...cute and funny.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I thought we were discussing hair?

I was about to give suggestions to people who have thin-ish hair. I have fine/thin hair also but thank goodness I have bountiful hair. It'll be looking like I shaved off a whole head of hair after i cut it. lol Next time I cut it, I want to donate it. Has anyone ever done that? 

For thicker hair, use coconut oil (just a little bit, you don't want greasy looking hair) and massage it through your hair. I hear castor oil works for some people. Anyone ever take vitamins for fuller healthier hair? How was your experience?