Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol, this thread is funny! been reading on all comments hehe.
no matter what, some people will always be bias towards their favorites. people see what they want to see and not what really is written uk. 

xouner: i have a lot of hair. it's black and healthy. very natural. although, i had a few high lights but that didnt damage my hair. it's growing out more and it's still thick and shiny. i dont use anything on them. my friend and mom did say coconut oil is good for the hair.

i once chopped over 6 inches off at the salon. the stylist asked me are you sure going once twice etc...
people were so shocked that i had it cut off. i didnt know about donating back then but if i ever let it go grow again i will. 

i'm a soccer mom now so i keep the lenght around shoulder length b/c it's easier to manage. tie them up and go hehe. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
I haven't seen any Matt fans bashing others on AF, the Matt fans I know on here are kind and reasonable, I've yet to see any Matt fans bashing other actresses.
Lol Maybe it was toward me because i made a few disagreeing comments toward little kimmy. I.e Ananda was acting, not obsessing over her. Or i think i made some harsh comments or aka bashing in regards to the cheating. All in all i did it as a Vill fan cus lets be honest they did her wrong, stabbed her in the back. I also say it as an Ananda's fan cus i really don't believe he wants to take her away to the island and have passionate moments with her. That's just me and my opinions but I don't believe I bash, or maybe I did? My memories aren't up to par. Anyways, I call myself a Kimmy fan too, just one that don't worship the ground she walks and think she is god's gift to the world who can do no wrong. Wait is that bashing? Is there a member name kimmy? If so I Apologize for bashing.

Happy Friday! It is raining in so cal so careful driving.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
xOuner my cousin donated her hairs, and I asked her once but not in detail.  She said all you do is contact "lock of love" then they will give you details and address for you to just mail in your hairs. As simple as that, nothing more to it.

I have very thin hairs and is falling a lot, but is always healthy until recently.  It's started to get dried and brittle so I take biotin on and off, it helps with new growth as well.  I takes it on and off is because if I take the vitamins for long period of time my hairs start to get too oily, so I stopped and wait a month or so then continue again repeating the cycle.

:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:   :scarytv:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I don't see how you making some disagreeing comments means you're not a Kimmy fan. I think it's good that we as fans can criticize our favorite actors/actresses because we won't be completely bias and blind towards our favorites. I understand what you mean because I did feel bad for Vill. I was going to post my thoughts on the scandal the other day but I didn't want to cause another heated argument between FC again lol. From the dictionary, bashing means "fierce criticism or opposition" (gotta love Google hehe) I've read your comments regarding Kim and I didn't see it as bashing. I think as long as we don't use harsh words and say mean things to each other then it shouldn't be called bashing. It's just some FC's take different opinions too personally. :)

A Vill scandal?? I'm lost anyone wanna fill me in??

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg this thread made my day. I was sitting in class with free time and decided to take a peek at this thread and I couldn't contain my smiles and laughters, lol ahahahahhaa. This thread went from food to heated convos to hair. This is so funny, can't stop laughing right now. I've also had pretty bad haircuts, and when I was six or seven I went into the bathroom and decided to cut my bangs, hehe had to live with that style for a year. Now I don't dare do anything to my hair anymore unless I know their a pro or someone I trust.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Vill used to see Mark then something happened...I know Vill got the short end of it...just as Jett got the short end of it. Only one dated the other longer. Anyhow, those that keeps up with Vill should able to tell you more. I read it and forgot about it, all I know is it has to do with Mark.

Anybody every have gum on their hair? One time I feel asleep with gum in my mouth and woke up with it all over my hair. Needless, to say, it was such an awful haircut afterward. Because with gum you can't cut a style to accommodate it, it zigzag all over the place. I had to wear a hat or whatever I can find to cover my hair for a couple of months. Awful...awful time.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Hahaha my house is full of girls and I have had gum stuck in my hair, gosh it was a mess but my little sister had it worse, my mom got mad at her and chopped her hair off into a bowlish cut, and then my other little sister got gum stuck in her hair, I had to rinse it out. What you have to do is shampoo a little, then add conditioner, then comb through, you may have to use a lot of conditioner and when combing, try to comb from the bottom and keep on repeating until all the gum come off. Hehe I really hate fruity gum, and now I only chew minty gum after lunch or when I feel I have bad breath. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I did the gum thing once and never again where I am going to sleep with gum in my mouth. It was awful because it was underneath and on top. Little ones were all over the place. The more I tried to pull on the gum the more my hair was coming out. I don't know why us women are so obsessed with hair. But we love them and spend money on them and some are never satisfied.

fun

Expired Sarnie
fun said:
lol what a coincidence. I just finished a coffee with donut. Coffee and donut in the afternoon lol that's means I will be up all night. Why do we have such good timing when it comes to food?  :drools:
I was up all night till 4am. This is why I say no to coffee but I had a donut and it just wasn't right with coffee... if there was decaf, I would have opt for that instead. Now I am so exhausted, woke up to get ready for the day to realize this Friday is a me-day-to-sleep-in lol Gotta love the every other Friday off.

Mahalo said:
In contrast, we have had many threads shutdown due to disputes over Kim and Yaya. That's proof that their fans are a little overly possessive of their stars to the point of going at each others' necks to get their points across. Like Byebye, I've come across many unreasonable Kim fans as well. Like I said, just because you don't do it, it doesn't mean that others won't or aren't doing it. You are probably a good Kim fan, but the one that attacked Mint might be a bad Kim fan or he/she may not be a Kim fan at all. No one truly knows because it's a matter of the heart. Someone may be a huge Kim fan but has a bad guilty conscience so they don't know that what they're doing is wrong. There are people like that so don't rule out the possibilities completely. Just focus on being the good Kim fan that you are and disregard what other bad fans are doing (whether they're fans or not) to help spread Kim's FC love.

No one was bashing anyone in here. It's how you look at it really. You probably think we're bullying when all we're doing is stating opinions about why there's a possibility that this could be a bad Kim fan when others are saying they're 100% sure it's not. We're saying "could be" while others are "100% sure it's not". It's probability vs. accuracy. The fact that some don't see that it could be either or is the issue. Why are you so sure it's not? That's the one-sided view we are trying to point out. We're not saying it's a Kim fan either but we're also not completely ruling out that it could be.
 Reminds me of what we discussed lol 

x0unerthanlater said:
I thought we were discussing hair?

I was about to give suggestions to people who have thin-ish hair. I have fine/thin hair also but thank goodness I have bountiful hair. It'll be looking like I shaved off a whole head of hair after i cut it. lol Next time I cut it, I want to donate it. Has anyone ever done that? 

For thicker hair, use coconut oil (just a little bit, you don't want greasy looking hair) and massage it through your hair. I hear castor oil works for some people. Anyone ever take vitamins for fuller healthier hair? How was your experience?

fun

Expired Sarnie
@x0unerthanlater, I have tried coconut oil before. My hair is just very stubborn. I even tried egg. I gave up the first time I tried it so I think I might do it again but the feeling is SO GROSS!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
You probably think we're bullying when all we're doing is stating opinions about why there's a possibility that this could be a bad Kim fan when others are saying they're 100% sure it's not. We're saying "could be" while others are "100% sure it's not". It's probability vs. accuracy. The fact that some don't see that it could be either or is the issue. Why are you so sure it's not? That's the one-sided view we are trying to point out. We're not saying it's a Kim fan either but we're also not completely ruling out that it could be.
Thanks for your response. Just to clarify, if you were referring to me, I didn't say that I'm 100% sure it's not a Kim fan. I only said that I suspect it was a hater of Kim rather than her actual fan, because of the news that's been surrounding Kim lately. As a Kim fan, I've seen plenty of similar cases like this happen in the past. Also, like I mentioned before, a lot of things have happened recently with Kim, involving anti pages and fake accounts. That's why I said I had reasonable doubt to believe that it wasn't a fan of Kim. However, I also didn't completely rule out the possibility that it could still very much be a Kim fan. Someone said, "Why is it so hard to believe that it could be a Kim fan?" I replied, "It's not hard at all, just that in this particular case, I have my doubts because of everything that's been happening." I'm very much aware of how extreme some fans can get. I've encountered extreme fans myself, from pretty much every fanclub on this forum, including some of Kim's fans.

I didn't see any of Kim's fans here, including myself, bashing or being hostile towards any of the members here on this thread, however. I only briefly explained in two or three posts why I had my doubts, commented about how well Kim handled the interview, and mentioned the difference between Kim and Mint's hairstyles. Before I knew it, other members were saying that Kim's fans here were being too "overly sensitive as usual" and "taking the article too seriously", as if some, if not all, of us were bashing other members or something to defend Kim. We just gave our opinions on the matter just like everyone else here did, no? I didn't understand the accusations that were being made.

Reactions: fun

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
To get the gum off the hairs, all you had to do is iced it, let the gum harden/freeze then you just remove/lift the hair strands from the harden gum.

@FUN I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but I have no problem sleeping if I ever drink it.  I can drink a cup of coffee right before bed and I can sleep like a log LOLz. But I can't do that with soda, I'll be up all night if I drink coke or pepsi before bed.

@Prakaidao this thread seems to be all over the places, but we're still on hairs hence; topic is about Mint's hairs  HAHA :woot: and some like to eat while enjoying a good entertainment this thread brings. :rofl: Good combinations! :clap2: :lol2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Joining in with the hair convo....haha

You know I learned how to take gum out of my hair from watching either DW from (Arthur) or Lisa from Homer Simpson, forgot who it was. One of them got gum in their hair and they used peanut butter to get it out. I sure did the same when I got gum on my hair and that actually worked.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@saobomp, I've never done anything unnatural to my hair except curl it. I haven't really curled my hair in 5 years though. I use to have so many split ends, so I stopped. Yeah, you can definitely donate your hair. There are cancer charities you can donate to.

@Maya, Thanks for the info. I have heard of Locks of Love too, but never actually looked them up. I may do that next time I cut off more than 5 inches. I've heard of people talking about Biotin, but I haven't tried it yet. Some people have good results and for other's it doesn't do much. Have you heard of people taking prenatal supplements to grow their hair? I wonder how that works.

@prakaidao, oh no! I totally know what being traumatized by a hairstyle is like lol. My mom once gave me the ugliest bangs ever. That's probably why I never liked them as a kid. I had a bowl cut with the bangs and everything. Hahah

@fun, I've seen the egg tutorials but never tried it. I think it would feel quite gross in all honesty, lol I've seen a video of someone using a real coconut and squeezing the milk out of it. I haven't tried this method but want to.

p.s. I don't remember getting gum in my hair but ouch! That's a nightmare. My mom would whoop my butt if that had happened as a kid. hahaha probably now too. She's more protective of my hair than I am.

Reactions: fun

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Gum in the hair?! Omg that was the only reason I had to cut my hair as a child. The worst is when it falls close to the scalp and toward the front!

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what my dad did to my sister. He gave her a buzzed cut. For a good month, she was mistaken as a young boy!!! She learned her lesson, do not chew gum when taking a nap lol I have no idea how she got gum stuck at the top of her head. 

Locks of Love won't take your hair if it has been dyed or bleached unless you have fully outgrown them. They don't take silver hair lol I don't know how my professor from a few years ago and the class started discussing about hair and somehow locks of love came about. She ranted that they wouldn't take her hair. Her natural hair color is silver/white. 

@Maya, I am not a coffee drinker either. The only time you will see me with coffee is if I have a donut. Energy drinks and caffeine drinks keeps me up. But nothing makes me sleep. I never get drowsy off of medication. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Thanks for your response. Just to clarify, if you were referring to me, I didn't say that I'm 100% sure it's not a Kim fan. I only said that I suspected it was a hater of Kim rather than her actual fan, because of the news that's been surrounding Kim lately. As a Kim fan, I've seen plenty of similar cases like this happen in the past. Also, like I mentioned before, a lot of things have happened recently with Kim, involving anti pages and fake accounts. That's why I said I had reasonable doubt to believe that it was a fan of Kim. However, I also didn't completely rule out the possibility that it could still very much be a Kim fan. Someone said, "Why is it so hard to believe that it could be a Kim fan?" I replied, "It's not hard at all, just that in this particular case, I have my doubts because of everything that's been happening." I'm very much aware of how extreme some fans can get. I've encountered extreme fans myself, from pretty much every fanclub on this forum, including some of Kim's fans.

I didn't see any of Kim fans here, including myself, bashing or being hostile towards any of the members on this thread, however. I only briefly explained in two or three posts why I had my doubts, commented about how well Kim handled the interview, and mentioned the difference between Kim and Mint's hairstyles. Before I knew it, other members were commenting about how Kim's fans here were being too "overly sensitive as always" and "taking the article too seriously", as if some, if not all, of us were bashing other members to defend Kim or something. We just gave our opinions on the matter just like everyone else here did, no? That's what I was confused about.
Well a fan of Kim did say 100% sure it isn't a real fan and since you were sorta speaking on behalf of all her fans since you know them all, we/I sorta group you all into one but if you don't want me to do that since u are u and they are they then it sorta proves that not all of Kim's fans are all nice right?

I'll cp some convoys later tonight if I have time.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well a fan of Kim did say 100% sure it isn't a real fan and since you were sorta speaking on behalf of all her fans since you know them all, we/I sorta group you all into one but if you don't want me to do that since u are u and they are they then it sorta proves that not all of Kim's fans are all nice right?

I'll cp some convoys later tonight if I have time.
Not sure what you're trying to imply, since it seems like you're being sarcastic. But, if your point is that I proved that I'm not a "nice fan" as I "claim to be" because I clarified that I wasn't the one who made that statement, then sure, feel free to see it that way. :)