Drama! Kimberley's Fans Accuse Mint Chalida of Copying Her Style/ Tips on Hair Care

fun

Expired Sarnie
 My grandpa was in the hospital for 3 months, house arrest for 5 months for contracting TB and everyone in contact with him had to take the test and I was tested positive. I was prescribed some pills. In order for the medication to go down my throat, I had to crush the tablet into powder form. Those pills were enormous! I have no idea how people can swallow them.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@byebye, If he touches your leg or thigh you should grab his hand and shrug it away or just slap it LOL See how he feels about that.

@fun, I was sick once when I visited Laos. The practitioner gave me some vitamins. One of them was this huge blackish pill. Omg, it was the size of kidney beans or something. And it was really bitter. Blehhh! I normally don't have an issue with pills but it really wasn't a typical pill.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Xounerthanlater and Meow: I already forked $6,500 for those two implants already and I don't think I can find anyone close to the area that does take my insurance. He is a very good dentist but not sure what it is about me he thinks it's OK to touch. I'm supposed to see him Tuesday but this time I am taking someone with me. Yeah, when I see him reach for my legs I will get up and move to a different chair. I am hoping by doing that a couple times he'll get the point. Or just ask his assistant to always be in the room until he's done. He knows better than to want to do anything when there's other presence in the room. Anyway, enough of my weird, in a sense perverted dentist lol

When I was pregnant, taking the prenatal vitamins is such a difficult task. I gag every single time until my last day taking it. There's this Asian medicine that's black as hell and supposed to make your skins better. I took it for about 2 days and gave up. It was so dark and hard to take, not to add the taste was so bad. After two days, I was whatever, if my skin is bad it's going to be bad. I wasn't going to torture myself because of beauty lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
@byebye, If he touches your leg or thigh you should grab his hand and shrug it away or just slap it LOL See how he feels about that.

@fun, I was sick once when I visited Laos. The practitioner gave me some vitamins. One of them was this huge blackish pill. Omg, it was the size of kidney beans or something. And it was really bitter. Blehhh! I normally don't have an issue with pills but it really wasn't a typical pill.
You were able to swallow it?

I think it just became a habit. When my siblings and I were younger my parent crushed our pills if it didn't come in liquid form because it took us forever to get it down our throat. My parents were fed up and they started crushing pills.

I'm not into beauty products lol I will doll up on occasion but really I don't put myself through pain: waxing, beauty pills, and spending a load of money on beauty products (yeah it's painful when I spend moola lol)

x0unerthanlater

fun said:
You were able to swallow it?

I think it just became a habit. When my siblings and I were younger my parent crushed our pills if it didn't come in liquid form because it took us forever to get it down our throat. My parents were fed up and they started crushing pills.

I'm not into beauty products lol I will doll up on occasion but really I don't put myself through pain: waxing, beauty pills, and spending a load of money on beauty products (yeah it's painful when I spend moola lol)

Yeah, I just drank like a gallon of water with it. lol It's easier to drink water first, pop the pill into your mouth and drink more water while swallowing. It flows right down and you don't even feel it. When I was younger my parents use to crush the tylenol pills too. But the vitamins I took were gummy. (Flintstones gummies btw) - these are yummy!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
How did we get here? I'm all confused about the vitamin and perverted doctor, guess I'll just have to go back a few pages. This thread is really interesting... Lol.

x0unerthanlater

Prakaidao said:
How did we get here? I'm all confused about the vitamin and perverted doctor, guess I'll just have to go back a few pages. This thread is really interesting... Lol.

It stemmed from hair. Since the thread was about Chalida's hair (wig apparently). We veered away from a fan war and talked about hair care instead. + Vitamins that helps with achieving healthier hair. etc.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Haha I get it now...I just noticed that I had a strand of grey hair the other day, it wasn't completely gray but just ombre, got so scared and I'm not even in my 20s yet. Could it be due to stress...I still have virgin hair so don't know what's happening but I should start taking them vitamins hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have so many grey hair...I think I am going to embrace it now. I want my grey hair to grow like it's a highlight. I saw someone a long time ago, had streak of grey hair and it was the prettiest thing. Too bad though, when grey starts to grow, people also think you are old. The only problem is, I look slightly better with brown or light brown hair. Black makes me look old and sick.

I go through so many hair colors someone used to call me rainbow. I know it's bad but I colored my hair more than 10xs a year. Now, I am trying to grow it out cause it's fried as heck lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol my mom is so protective of my hair than me she wouldn't even let me cut it, the only time she let me dye my hair was to color it dark brown, and it was some organic dye too, made no difference whatsoever. Black does make me look old too whenever the lighting turns it into a darker shade and black is also pretty hard to pull off. But I like my natural hair the best because depending on where I am, the light or sun turns it into various colors. :)

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
I dont understand how they can say mint copied kim when this hairstyle has been coming and in and out of trend since the beginining of hair styles. They have completely different looks. Kim wheres her bangs everyday, mint did hers for just one photoshoot. Mint came off looking korean/japanese and kim came off looking hollywood glam.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Don't fanclubs realize when they create drama like this it affects their favorite stars? Kim already has a big anti fanclub, I can't imagine how much more anti's she'll have after this -.-
haha i'mma stay loyal to what i said since day 1.... i don't like Kim. nothing is going to change my mind how i feel about her and her man, i just feel bad for Mint C. because of all the drama her man (Mark) had caused! when a friend chooses her bf over her friend, that's what you call NO LONGER A FRIEND lol #truestory  

anyhoot, fringes has been around for many many years... alot of celebs has been rocking it. these fans needs to calm their butts down because it's really annoying.

***SN: i realize that there's alot of Spamming going on along these posts, please follow the rules and post mainly about the topic. if you want to chat, PM eachother... 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...you hardly go in a thread where it stays on topic. I have been here for a very...very long time I don't think I've ever across a thread that does completely stay on topic. Not that we don't try but it usually goes off topic a bit then comes back then off again.

Reactions: Ele

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
triANGgo said:

***SN: i realize that there's alot of Spamming going on along these posts, please follow the rules and post mainly about the topic. if you want to chat, PM eachother... 
I am the thread creator. The title says tips on hair care. Lol. They're on topic. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I can understand Kim choosing her bf over friends, maybe there's something more that we don't know. It wasn't like they sat there and explained everything but what has me wondering was Yaya. I'm truly curious because I've always thought they were all friends but Yaya gave an interview that she is not all that close to Mint C. She made it sound like they just work together. So that got me confused.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yaya is obviously closer to Kim. It's the truth. They were all at some point close friends. But when it comes down to it all, Kim is one of Yaya's best friends. It's good that Yaya told the reporters the truth instead of trying to play it off like Mint and her are still close. As for the matter between Mark, Mint, and her Mom, I believe that Mint's mom was jealous of MK's success. She stirred up trouble by provoking him through a fake IG account. That still doesn't permit him to stoop down to her level and curse her out. If I was Kim, I wouldn't side with anyone and just kind of try to calm my man down because Mint is also her friend. I never want to be the kind of friend who kicks my friend to the curb to side with my man. Mint's mom is wrong, not Mint.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I still think their relationship originally is just a front because the viewers bought into it. They all of a sudden became BFF overnight. Fame will let you do stuff that you normally don't.

Yaya didn't seem to care really what happened between anybody that's why she's like let them work it out blah blah blah...or she has no time blah blah blah lol. I mean, I always believe if you care about someone you make time. Oh well,young folks tends to want to learn things the hard way.