Dream Translate Please...

Can sum1 help me translate this dream. I kinda wonder if its serious or not. Kinda odd feeling. I dreamed that i was cut 2 times on the left arm and 1 time on the right arm. When I tried to stop the person cutting me, i raised my hand up and he knife thru my hand. ahhh... Any1 think they know what the meaning is to this? I kinda scared to ask my parents... PURTY PLEASE IF ANY1 HAS AN IDEA TO WAT IT MEANS!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
You could always just look it up.
There are many dream interpretation sites.

Here's a few. (I'd avoid anything by Freud, the guy seemed a little sex deprived) ;)

Dream Mood
Sleeps.com
Dream Visions

Dreaming of being cut or being cut by someone else could mean that you have trouble letting go of something or that you have some sort of fear of being abandoned. (That's just my guess)

Maybe you're freaken emo. Sounds like a good interpretation.
Haha!!! I tried to be one; but i failed in that. I duno how i did; but i did... hehe! JOKES! Its for one of my bois i kick wid. I was lying to him that it was meant he was gona get married to 3 wives. I keep telling him that. I duno... I told him that the 4th wives was gona kick the 3 wives because she's more of a BEE-OTCH! hehe... Jus playing wid him. But i thought i can ask for advice so i dont scare him. He thinks Ima alwaise JINXING HIM.

Thanks Liberty for the suggestions!

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i wouldn't dwell on it really jsut gonna make you worry. dreams aren't like some sort of mechanism in your brain trying to tell you abotu soem future event in your life even though some people really wish it was but sorry to say it ain't.

noungning

Heartless
i wouldn't dwell on it really jsut gonna make you worry. dreams aren't like some sort of mechanism in your brain trying to tell you abotu soem future event in your life even though some people really wish it was but sorry to say it ain't.
well it depends on the person's belief. and certain times, dreams just happens to be in coincidence of what happens in reality... therefore some feels the sense of deja vu or premonition.

i've had it happen to me many times where... certain dreams translated to reality in some unforunate ways... for instance, i've never really cared for the well known type of dream of if you've dreamt you lose your tooth or teeth, it signifies a horrific incident in your life as death. i've had it happen, i've dreamt that i lost a full mouth of teeth, and suddenly it all grew back in my mouth within minutes. i was just confused in the dream, because it was a strange sense... in reality, about a week or if even after the dream, my maternal grandmother passed away, 2 days after her death, someone close to the family gave birth to her daughter...and i had to suffer in labor with her.

and i've had other several dreams... where it translated into reality in better ways. but i guess it's really up to the individuals beliefs and perspective of things. -_-

Liberty

sarNie Adult
well it depends on the person's belief. and certain times, dreams just happens to be in coincidence of what happens in reality... therefore some feels the sense of deja vu or premonition.

i've had it happen to me many times where... certain dreams translated to reality in some unforunate ways... for instance, i've never really cared for the well known type of dream of if you've dreamt you lose your tooth or teeth, it signifies a horrific incident in your life as death. i've had it happen, i've dreamt that i lost a full mouth of teeth, and suddenly it all grew back in my mouth within minutes. i was just confused in the dream, because it was a strange sense... in reality, about a week or if even after the dream, my maternal grandmother passed away, 2 days after her death, someone close to the family gave birth to her daughter...and i had to suffer in labor with her.

and i've had other several dreams... where it translated into reality in better ways. but i guess it's really up to the individuals beliefs and perspective of things. -_-
I've had teeth dreams too but it translate to some sort of insecurity, normally of the physical kind (I was feeling less than pretty during those times but I got over it.)

But yeah, it depends on the person's belief.
I don't normally believe in premonition dreams but I went through this strange time where within 2-3 month range I had extremely weird dreams that had nothing to do with me and it occurred in real life.
I remember dreaming about reading or hearing someone say something, I can't recall it now but it was the oddest thing, it was only a couple of sentence. I brushed it off of course but a few days later I was chatting in a forum and a girl posted something up and what she said was word-for-word what I dreamt about. I don't even know her. :huh: That wasn't even the strangest of the incidents within that time frame.

max

sarNie Elites
I think that it depends on your beliefs...

According to my knowledge from taking Psychology, it is very rare that dreams actually become "reality."

I am not sure how you would interpret your dream. To me, when I get scared about a dream, I ask my parents because my family is very superstitious =)