Droplets of Memory (COMPLETE)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like how he teases her too...oh they're going together...aom is going to look awesome^^ poor chakrit, he's been gone for a month.. :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
so it was only a dream..... for a minute there I thought Aom could see Chakrit's ghost........ wow.. they're going to Phuket..... I wonder what will happen there. :D

neena

sarNie Adult
Here is Chapter 08, I just got the opportunity to write a little so I'll be back tonight to write more!! ABOUT THE PARTY!!! :lol:

CHAPTER 08:

The ride to Puket was by train, after boarding the train, Aom became tired and fell asleep on the window frame. Her glasses were lopsided. A table separated them from each other. While Aom was sleeping, Tik had his laptop out, he was busy typing away. Finally, he closed his laptop and the first thing he saw was Aom's sleeping face, her forehead leaning onto the window. A smile lit his face.

"I must be crazy." he whispered to himself.

On Tik's left, his pen stood to life. He wasn't afraid, he was so use to the supernatural now and knowing it was Chakrit. Chakrit stayed invisible. Instead of talking, Chakrit wrote to Tik on the piece of paper located next to the laptop.

"You are crazy, I think you feel something more, right?" Chakrit wrote.

Tik paused to think for a second then wrote back on the same piece of paper.

"A Different feeling? NO!"

"If I'm not wrong, I think you like her....a lot." Chakrit wrote back.

"What are you, playing cupid now?"

"What would you do if you can't be with the one you love? How far would you go?" Chakrit wrote.

These were the last words Chakrit wrote before the pen fell onto the table, lifeless again. Tik read Chakrit's last words over again. He looks over at Aom, slowly he stood up and walked to her side. He knelled on the hard carpeted floor in front of her. Forever, he looked into her face, thinking about how he really feels about her. Did he really feel something more for her? He didn't know but he really wanted to kiss her.

Tik reached out to take her glasses off. When he finally did so, he smiled thinking she's so much prettier without the glasses covering half of her small face. In the background, the conductor announced its arrival in Puket. The train began yielding when the train station was in sight. Tik had to make his move, he had to kiss her when she was still asleep. The train slowly rolled up onto the platform in the train station and Tik closed his eyes and finally stole his kiss from her. All along, a little boy who sold candy and flowers just outside the train stood watching him kiss her. His mouth dropped, he was too young to understand that cooties don't exist. When Tik opened his eyes he checked to see if she was awake, luckily she was still asleep. Tik noticed the boy, standing like a statue just outside. Tik smiled at the boy before putting his index finger to his lip. The little boy smiled back knowing he wasn't suppose to say anything. Aom moaned in her sleep.

"We are here." Tik said to her.

Aom opened her eyes and couldn't see anything, she tried making out Tik's face until Tik put her glasses back on for her.

"It fell off." he lied to her, smiling.

Why was he knelling in front of me, why was he so close to me, Aom wondered.

Tik and Aom got off the train, they were on they're way out of the station but the little boy stopped in front of Tik.

"Sir, some flowers for you're lady?"

Of course, Tik knew the boy was up to something if he didn't buy flowers from him. Tik took out his wallet and handed a few dollars to the boy for exchange of a few pink roses.

"Thank you sir." said the boy. "Ma'am, I hope you like them!" he smiled at Aom then left to seek more customers.

Aom was wondering why he would say those words and look at her that way. Tik turned to gave her the flowers.

"For you." said Tik.

Aom accepted them. "T-thanks...but that boy...he was looking at me like that..."

Tik didn't' bother to listen and kept walking, looking for the exit sign. Aom following closely behind because she's never been to Puket.

"Wait, you're walking too fast."

Tik stopped and she bumped into his back. Tik turned and she stepped away from him.

"That boy back there, he's funny isn't he?" Aom wanted an answer from Tik, she felt something fishy.

Tik shrugged. "I don't know, maybe he likes you, he's a kid, you work for an orphanage, kids must love you." Tik walked away with a smile.

Before dark fell, they arrived in Tik's villa. Aom was shown her room on the second floor while Tik worked more on his laptop in his home office. Aom's room had its own balcony looking out into the ocean. She picked up the pink roses Tik gave her earlier.

"Pink roses...red roses mean love...pink roses mean admiration or appreciation..." she smirked. "Admiration? He actually knows what that means? He can't even say anything nice about his girlfriend..."

"Girlfriend?" said Tik from the door. She turned quickly to see him leaning onto the door with his hands in his pockets. "Are you talking about Ae?"

Aom frowned. She didn't want anything to do with him or his girlfriend.

"First of all, she's an ex-girlfriend, I respect her like how I use to...and I treat all my girlfriends the same way I always do even though I'm not with them anymore. I don't feel the same way about Ae anymore but I still look after her just like a good friend."

"In other words, you like leading them on?"

Tik smirked. "...You're mad at something...aren't you? You want yellow roses? Pink roses mean too much for you? You sure think a lot."

"I don't need these flowers in the first place, they're meant for you're girlfriends. I'm just you're worker. I'll keep them nice and alive for Miss Ae."

"Do what you want, just don't throw them away." said Tik, he wanted her to really keep them.

The party was the next night so the whole day tomorrow they spent together.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp..he kissed her....that little boy is so cute...cooties :D can't wait for the party ^^

neena

sarNie Adult
The next morning, Tik woke up to the sound of his curtains, the sun shined into his room and he flipped over to see who was opening the curtains. The curtains covering the balcony door opened on its own. Tik knew who did it, Chakrit. Tik put his head on his pillow and closed his eyes.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Tik mumbled.

Chakrit was invisible again, he pulled the blanket off Tik making Tik shiver.

"Seriously, would you stop that." Tik searched for his blanket with his hand.

"Look outside, Miss Aom Piyada is already outside."

The moment Tik heard him say her name he sat up on his bed, he was shirtless. Chakrit appeared finally, looking outside the balcony door. Tik stood up and walked to his closet to search for a shirt to wear.

"Does she...always look gloomy?" asked Chakrit.

"It would be surprising to see her smile."

Tik walked to Chakrit's side, they were both looking out at Aom now. She sat on the sand, her knees tucked to her chest.

"I want to see her smile." said Chakrit.

Tik looked at Chakrit on the side, Chakrit's eyes were so focused on Aom, he's never seen Chakrit this way. He wondered if a ghost could love a human being. When Tik turned back to look at Aom, she was staring right at him.

Outside, Tik made his way to Aom's side. She had her arms crossed, staring out into the ocean. The sky was a beautiful light blue. Ignoring him, she didn't look up at him even once when he tried getting her attention by clearing his throat.

"So...where do you think the end of the ocean is?"

"I don't know." she answered him.

Tik smirked. "The ocean shoreline on the other side doesn't end just like an endless love."

Aom looked at him finally.

He smiled at her. "I wrote that when I was in college. Its also very useful with girls."

"You must bring dates here often."

"Always and that line works every time."

Aom laughed. "You're worst then I had imagined."

"And you...its easier then I thought, to make you laugh."

She smiled. This was the first smile she gave him. He felt like he achieved something.

"You should smile more often. It looks nice." he told her, Tik smelled the fresh air. "Its the beach, what are we waiting for? Lets go for a dive."

Aom shook her head no. "No...I don't want to."

Tik took off his shirt, he was half naked now. Aom turned the other way but he threw his shirt at her, she barely caught it.

Aom held his shirt away from her. "Can't you wear you're shirt while swimming?"

"No, it will stink."

"Then wash it.

"Then my washer will waste water. Just hold on to it. I won't take too long."

"Wait."

Tik was already walking into the water. He splashed water at himself as Aom watched on. She sighed and sat on the sand once again.

"Aom!!" yelled Tik. "The water's perfect, you should come in."

"No thank you!!" she yelled back.

Tik came in and out of the waters. His chest was nicely shaped and buff. Aom couldn't look at him that way, she had to stop her eyes from looking in his direction but she couldn't, she was eager to see what he was up to. Tik stood up and smiled at Aom. He walked closer to her, his hands behind his back.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a little scared of what he really had in his hands. She stood up and started walking backwards. "Stop right there."

Tik chased her with his hands behind his back. He had nothing in his hands when he opened them. Aom pushed him away but he caught her wrist and began dragging her to the waters. She screamed for help but the place was privately owned so no one was there to help. Tik dragged her into the water and there they began splashing water at each other, forgetting who they were for just a moment.

Chakrit was sitting on the sand, even though it was hard to watch, he kept a smile.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww poor chakrit....but at least he can see her smile and be happy....and if it was anyone..he would have it be tik that make aom happy :D

neena

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 09:

The night of the party arrived, Aom was dressed in a silk red dress with one shoulder strap. The dress came down to her knee. She had her hair up and she exchanged her glasses for eye contacts. The make-up artist complimented her. He thought she looked like a superstar but Aom was afraid to walk in the heels and she didn't feel comfortable wearing a short dress. Tik took her hand as she came out of his luxurious car. He was fascinated by her new look. They walked the red carpet, everyone stepped aside, wondering who Tik was with.

The award ceremony ended with Tik winning an award for new talented director of the year. A dinner party was held afterward, Tik danced with Aom, they're eyes on no one else but each other. When they finished dancing Tik was taken away to have a few drinks with the guys, Aom decided to treat herself to a little food. She walked to the buffet table and selected what she wanted. Someone came a stood next to her. Aom turned and saw her dress, it looked exactly like her dress. Aom stood up to see who was wearing her dress also.

"Miss Ae." said Aom, surprised.

Ae rolled her eyes. "Just as I thought, wearing the same dress as me, what is Tik thinking, comparing me to you. He's totally lost it."

"...I don't understand what you're saying."

"Silly girl, did you actually think Tik would choose a dress so fancy for you? Obviously, he knew I was wearing the same dress tonight...humph, he's just using you as bait...trying to make me jealous. You shouldn't be with those you can't trust."

"We are nothing more then co-workers."

"Well, if you know that...very good because that's all he sees you as...a co-worker... whom he likes using. Pity."

Aom was angry, she was believing every word Ae said. Ae was his ex-girlfriend who knows him best.

"Red sure doesn't match you though, I know the perfect color." Ae purposely spilled wine onto Aom's dress. "Humph, much better...wine matches you much better, colorless and ugly."

Aom's eyes glistened, she was humiliated. Tik turned to see Ae laughing away in front of Aom, he quickly rushed over to Aom's side but before he could talk to her, Aom ran out of the party.

"Ae!" Tik yelled at her while everyone in the room looked their way. "How did you get here...what did you do to Aom?"

"Nothing, she just started crying...why don't you just ditch her?...come with me." Ae put her hand on his shoulder and Tik moved it away quickly. "Don't you like what I'm wearing tonight?" asked Ae, not understanding the message that Tik wasn't playing along.

"Hideous...on you." Tik pushed her aside and ran after Aom. Ae watched on, angrily.

Outside Tik looked all over for Aom, he didn't know which direction she ran. An idea came up and he decided to check out the beach. She was there, sitting on the sand, watching the dark sky and crying silently. Tik walked closer to her side then something made him stop. He looked closely, somebody was sitting next to Aom, a black figure...a familiar figure that he's seen before. He walked as quiet as he could but when he got even closer the figure blew away into thin air. He didn't know if Aom knew something was sitting next to her but Tik had goosebumps thinking about it.

"What do you want?" asked Aom, she found out he was behind her.

"Oh...I...uh...what happened?...You..you're crying."

"Stop bothering me."

"I'm sorry for whatever Ae did."

"Sorry? you're the one behind it."

"Do you actually believe her?"

"How can I not believe you're ex-girlfriend? She's known you longer then I have..."

"Well, let me tell you the truth, she's lying, I didn't even know she was here in the first place..."

"Fine, now I want the truth from you. Tell me...why did you bring me here?"

Tik didn't know how to answer. He pause to think. "I wanted to understand..."

"Understand what?"

"...understand why you intrigue me...I want to know why I can't stop thinking of you." he finally admitted.

Aom stood up from the sand. She walked to him. Tik couldn't look at her face, he was being shy for the very first time.

"I'm sorry...we don't think alike...If I don't feel the same way, what would you say or do?..."

"I've never forced a woman if she decides not to..." Tik moved slowly to the side, he was letting her go. He's been discouraged.

Aom walked past him.

"I'll give you time but I won't give you up though." he told her.

Aom stopped. He walked to her side.

"Do you hear me? I won't give you up." he smiled.

That night Aom stayed in her bed thinking about Tik's words, did he really mean those words?

"You're the only one I love...he can't change my mind..." Aom whispered to herself while staring up at the white ceiling.

Tik's face overcame her thoughts. She squeezed her eyes then opened them again, hoping to get rid of him in her head, nothing worked, Tik's words "I won't give you up" kept repeating her in head.

"No...stop thinking about him!" she told herself, hitting her her forehead lightly, she rolled over in her bed and sighed. "I have to get out of this place."

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Ae is so bad...

aww... tik told aom he will not force her to accept him or won't give up her... haha... it's so sweet...

aom still doesn't know chakrit was died already... sigh...

neena

sarNie Adult
Ae is so bad...

aww... tik told aom he will not force her to accept him or won't give up her... haha... it's so sweet...

aom still doesn't know chakrit was died already... sigh...
oh no, she knows he's died...that's why she doesn't want to be with Tik. she doesn't like bringing up the topic of Chakrit either because it was so painful to lose him.

neena

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 10:

Early next morning before anyone, Aom packed her belongings and took the first train back to Bangkok. Tik woke and she was gone, he looked every where around the house. The door bell rang and he opened it quickly hoping it was Aom.

"Its you."

"Hi!" said Ae, waving happily.

Tik rolled his eyes and closed the door but she blocked the door from closing.

"What do you want?"

"Lunch."

"What time is it?"

"Did you go out to drink last night? Its already 11."

"Hmm..I did."

They had lunch by the beach. For the first time ever, Tik ended everything with Ae.

"Even after our break up, I wanted to be friends with you because you were still important to me...I never knew you would jeopardize the friendship I kept."

Ae sniffed away, she was crying. "I know why you're saying this, you love Aom, don't you?"

Tik sighed. "Even if I did, she won't take me."

Ae's widen he eyes with surprise. "But why?"

Tik smirked, unhappily. "She's hiding something from me or...she's holding back..."

"Maybe she's in love with someone else." Ae grinned, hoping to get Tik jealous.

Sure that made him jealous, the thought of Aom being in love with someone else made him angry.

"I have to get back to Bangkok, I have to tell her."

He set the money on the table for the lunch, this was their last meal together. Then he left her alone in the restaurant. Ae rolled her eyes, she hated Tik at this moment, she will give up on him because she knows who he really loves. The next train to Bangkok, Tik boarded, everything went fine until he received a phone call from his mother in Sydney, Australia. His father was hospitalized, he had to go to Sydney to finish his father's business work. So right off the train to the airport he went.

On his cell phone, checking in at the airport. "Lee, give me Aom Piyada's phone number would you?"

Tik called her up. Aom watched her phone buzz, she checked who called, it was Tik. She wouldn't answer. Aom continued her work on the mural, she wanted to finich everything before they opened to the public. Tik wanted to talk to her, he wouldn't quit, not until Aom picked up the phone. At last, she couldn't take it anymore and picked up her phone.

"Hello." she said in a soft voice.

Tik sighed with relief that she answered. "Where are you?"

"Work."

"I looked all over for you...why did you leave Puket without telling?"

"I wanted to finish the mural."

"Or did you want to run away from me?"

"...."

Tik smiled. "Look, I will make this quick a possible...I miss you."

"Eh?"

"I'm leaving for Sydney right now...I don't know how long I'll be gone but I just wanted you to know...sooner or later, you'll accpet me because...I won't leave you...even though...you're in love with someone else, may the better man wins." Tik wanted to get it out of her rather she is in love with someone. He hung up the phone. He went into the line to board his plane.

Aom closed her phone and looked at the mural.

Its been weeks since Tik came back to Bangkok so Aom decided to finish her mural and resign from working for Tik. She left Jean's apartment also. Aom couldn't decide who to love, she missed Chakrit so much but she couldn't stop thinking about Tik, he's given her so much love and his ambition to make her love him is kicking in because the time they've spent apart, Aom's beginning to fall for Tik, she's missing him so much too.

After almost a month, when Tik returned he learns that Aom had quit and changed her residence. He was on a quest to find her but the stage play was opening next month, he couldn't look for her. He couldn't focus on anything but the play at the moment. Ae returned to play Rose and ignored Tik whenever they interacted outside of work. They were nothing more then friends now since Tik's been in love with Aom.

Aom went back to where Chakrit use to live. She looked around reminiscing about the past when she use to stay up with Chakrit in his living room. She opened the dusty door to the basement, somewhere she's never been before because Chakrit always kept it locked. The place hasn't been opened for months now. Aom found 3 to 5 pianos, some opened, some without the keys, he was a mechanic who worked on pianos. Aom pressed a key to one piano and the tune was very off. She walked over to another piano, closely she looked at the keys after dusting it off with her hand. Letters appeared on each key. This was the piano, Chakrit practiced on, she knew right away. She smiled tearfully when she saw the letter A then C was just a letter away.

"I'm sorry...I can't stop..." she cried. "I can't stop liking him...I'm sorry, Chakrit."

lady0fdarkness

you write fast, neena. lol.. thanks for all the update.. I'll have to make a cup of coffee and catch up today.

lady0fdarkness

i finally got caught up... poor chakrit.. Now I really wondered how he died. Did he annd Aom have a strong relationship?? I see Tik is falling in love with Aom now...... ahh.. love triangle between a human and a ghost.. very interesting.