Droplets of Memory (COMPLETE)

neena

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 11:

On opening night of the play, Tik dressed in a tuxedo, being as charming as possible even though he felt miserable inside because he missed Aom. Tickets were sold out for opening night and Tik was given bouquets of flowers for directing another stage play that people enjoyed watching. The night ended with a after party for the cast and crew but while everyone was having fun he sat alone in the corner, smiling whenever someone spoke to him. He's never been so miserable.

Meanwhile, Aom moved into Chakrit's old place. She thought of painting a mural in the basement in memory of her first love, Chakrit. The mural was going to be the first picture she's ever drawn with him in it. She knew his dream was to become a pianist that was why he tried day and night to fix himself a piano so he could practice even harder, sadly, he never had that opportunity.

Another month has past and no sign of Aom. Chakrit's days are beginning to fade away since his 100th day on Earth gets closer. Tik was busy with the play, every night the Siam Theater doors opened to people young and old. The play was a success. Tik left his work for his assistants to do as he walked home.

Walking home he thought about Aom. He couldn't forget her and missed her so badly. Everywhere he looked it was as though she appeared on everyone's face. He was very much in love with her. Tik didn't know how to drain away his sadness so he went out to the bar alone and drank until midnight. He fell asleep in the bar area but the owners threw him out before closing time. Tik sat on the curb staring into the dark cemented street with only a few cars zooming pass. Tik looked up and saw Chakrit standing next to him.

Tik smiled. "Oh...you're here, but you're not the person I wanted to see. Doesn't this seem familiar? I first met you by the street and here we are again...on the street..."

Chakrit sat down beside him. "This is my home after all. You shouldn't be too loud, they sleep here."

Tik stared blankly at Chakrit for a long time. "Eh?...them who? Whose sleeping on the streets?"

"No...I mean we're right next to the temple."

Tik turned to look at the temple and saw all the tombstones, he chuckled and put his hands together. "Oh...I'm speaking to a ghost..."

Chakrit rolled his eyes and tried ignoring Tik being drunk. "You should get back...You're in no condition to be roaming the streets."

Tik stumbled to his feet. "Only...after I find Aom Piyada...that bad woman who doesn't know how much pain I'm going through just for her."

"Tik."

Tik rubbed his eyes like a kid. "Eh...you're a ghost, send her a message would you?"

"Stop it-"

"Tell her I'll leave her...I won't bother her...tell her...I'll give up if she keeps running away from me...tell her...she-."

"Stop acting like-"

"I miss her...I've never yearned for anyone so much...I guess this is what they call love..." Tik was silent and thought long and hard. "Have you ever been in love? Before you died...were you in love?"

Chakrit looked up at Tik, Tik was staring into the streets.

"I...I've-"

"Aom Piyada."

Chakrit's eyes widen, he thought for a moment Tik knew it was really Aom he's been in love with.

Tik looked down at Chakrit with a smile. "Don't say...Aom Piyada."

Chakrit chuckled with relief. "Her? Course not." he lied.

"Do you remember who she is then?" asked Tik.

Chakrit smiled and shook his head no.

"Will you remember before you leave forever?"

"...No."

"But I hope you do though...you're a good person...and good people deserve to be happy." Tik smiled and began walking back home, still too drunk to walk straight.

Chakrit sighed, watching Tik walk away.

When Tik couldn't walk any longer he slide down and fell onto the porch of a house. No one came to him because it was in the middle of the night. The door opened, a bat fell and rolled towards him.

The next morning, Tik opened his eyes, he sat up quickly. Still in his clothes from the previous night, he looked around the room wondering whose house he was in. He got out of bed and walked downstairs.

"Hello?" called out Tik. "This house, its so clean, not a single picture."

He walked to the living room and sat down, looking around, curiously. He turned and saw an opened door, him being nosy, he went to check where the door led to, it was the basement door. The stair was steep but now Tik wasn't drunk to fall on his head. He made it into the basement at last. The morning sun shined through the windows making the dust fly around everywhere. Pianos filled the basement, some with keys some without. Tik walked farther into the basement, amazed at how many pianos were actually stuffed in this old basement. He got the feeling that someone was doing some remodeling since the floor was clean and the walls were shiny.

"Hello? Anyone in here?" he called out.

No one answered him, he wanted to turn back but something caught his eye, he saw a blue wall, he went past another door into a huge storage room with nothing in it. The wall was painted like a picture Tik's seen before, the picture of a man on a piano. Right away he thought of the picture Aom had with her, it was a mural of the first picture she ever drew.

Tik took a closer look at the man's profile face. The man on the piano had his eyes closed. In Aom's old picture, the face of the man on the piano wasn't shown but on this mural his profile face was visible. Instead of a stage background like her old picture, the background was of white clouds and a blue sky. The mural was of Chakrit playing for the Heavens. Tik knew whose house he was in now, he was Chakrit's family house, at least that was what he thought.

"I've found you're family." said Tik smiling.

Tik looked closely at Chakrit's face. In the painting, Chakrit wore a necklace, the painting made it look like the wind was making the necklace fly. It also looked exactly like Aom's piano key necklace but his was with a letter C. Tik walked closer to touch the painted mural with his fingers.

"C was for Chakrit...wasn't it?" he whispered to himself. "So...someone was thinking about you all along..." Tik smiled.

He heard someone come into the basement and he turned. Aom was standing a few feet away from him, she was holding grocery bags in both hands, a little out of breath because she was searching for him when he wasn't in bed.

"...Tik, you're awake." said Aom.

His eyes widen. "Aom?"

Time stopped. He stared at Aom when in his mind he tried putting all the pieces together. He turned to Chakrit's mural again. They had the same necklaces. His eyes glistened, knowing now who Chakrit has ever loved. Aom watched him, she thought he was acting strange.

"...Tik...are you...okay?" asked Aom.

Tik sighed and closed his eyes to make his tears disappear. He finally turned to her with a crooked smile on his face.

"...Sorry to have caused you trouble last night. I should get back...nah?" Tik walked quickly past her and up the stairs. He wouldn't look back as he walked out of the Chakrit's house.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg tik finds out that chakrit loved aom before....awwww two good guys loving the same girl so sad.....tik finally sees her after yearning for so long and yet has to leave her so soon....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
the story is getting really good...
I feel bad for all three of them, but Tik shouldn't so discouraged, cause afterall, chakrit's dead. But I guess Aom is still in love with him huh.... ahhh... update soon okay? :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
at last tik know aom love chakrit... but why he need to leave so fast? maybe aom want to tell him something... hehe...

please update more....

neena

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 12:

In the evening Tik paid Jean a visit at the orphanage. There he met Aom though, she was in the cafeteria, helping serve food. They took a walk outside in the park.

"You left so quickly this morning, are you okay?" asked Aom.

"...I...guess I am."

Aom frowned. "So, why were you so drunk last night?"

It was because Tik missed her so much but he didn't want to say.

"The workload at the theater...I wanted to...get away from everything."

"Oh...since this is the only time we'll ever talk to each other-"

"What makes you think that?" asked Tik. "You plan to avoid me for the rest of you're life?"

Tik stopped and turned to Aom.

Tik put his hands on her arms and looked deeply into her eyes. "I want you to be honest with me. Now do we think alike? Or am I the only one whose ever thought about you...you've never thought about me even once?" said Tik.

"...I'm sorry."

Tik raised his eye brows and he slowly released her.

Aom looked down. "This morning when I walked into the basement, you were looking at my mural. Do you want to know who he is?"

Tik swallowed, knowing she was going to tell her story about Chakrit.

"What about him?"

"Do you really want to know? He's the one I've ever loved...I...can't take him out of my life...he's been apart of it for so long...Its hard..." Aom's tears dropped down her face. "Its really hard to love a dead person...but I'm sincere about it. We both were sincere about it."

"You're thinking about someone whose died? Someone who won't remember you?"

Aom slapped Tik across the face. "How do you know he won't remember me?...." Aom's eyes glistened with more tears. "Does it matter?...as long as I keep him alive then he is...if not to anyone else, he is to me..."

Tik took her wrist. "Are you crazy? You wish to love a dead person that much? You're willing to live you're life with no happiness? Do you think that is what he wants? You're being selfish...you don't like anyone having happiness...including me."

"You will never understand...when someone so important never comes back, their smile will linger in you're thoughts forever...its not something one whose loved so much can forget."

Aom ripped her wrist away from his grip and turned to walk away, she was ending the conversation with Tik. Tik ran after her and hugged her from behind so tightly she couldn't get away. The full moon atop of them shining down.

"I object...you will remember my smile...my memories will definitely linger in you're thoughts because...I'm not giving you up...not even to 'him'...I love you." he whispered into her ear. "Remember that."

Tik released her and walked away, leaving her standing in the park alone. He went back to the orphanage and finally met Jean. They talked over dinner on a street stall.

"How do you know Chakrit?" asked Jean, shocked.

Tik sighed. "Funny story that you probably won't believe."

"So...what do you want to know about him?"

Tik looked around to see rather Chakrit was anywhere in sight. He knew Chakrit could be invisible but he felt more safe not seeing Chakrit's face.

"I heard he died."

Jean frowned and put down her spoon. "Yes...he did." Jean sighed. "I hate to talk about it..."

"I want to learn more about him. Please tell me, after this I won't bother you about him ever again."

"What's the deal with competing against the dead?...If you love Aom, you have to show her how much she means to you...comparing yourself to Chakrit won't bring any good to it. It will take Aom some time to forget him, you know that...learning about him and his love for Aom will only hurt you, don't you think?"

Tik cleared his throat. "Look...I am not competing against anyone...I want to know...don't make me beg."

"Fine...if you really want to know. Chakrit, Aom, and I all grew up in the orphanage. Chakrit however yearned so much to find his mother and father, he knew they were alive and well. He always questioned why they left him. Growing up he and Aom were always in love..." Jean smiled. "Aom was...his life..."

Tik smiled crookedly, trying to hide his sadness.

"When we were old enough to leave the orphanage Aom moved out and Chakrit moved next door to her. They were planning to marry but Chakrit wanted his parents at his wedding...he never proposed because he couldn't find his parents."

"Did he find them at last?"

Jean nodded. "He did after so many years...if I'm not wrong, he also learned about his brother."

"His brother?"

"Half brother. I don't think he's ever met his brother but he's told me his brother was some famous person."

"Really? And his parents?"

Jean was uncomfortable talking about the topic, Tik could tell. "...As far as I know, on that night he got into a fatal motorcycle accident. He was suppose to meet them here in Bangkok..."

"...so...he never met them?"

"No...never..."

"I'm...I'm sorry to hear that."

"Maybe that's fate...to never meet them..."

Tik looked up and had an idea in mind. "Do you know...anything about where his parents live?"

Jean nodded. "He only told me about it because he really wanted to surprise Aom, he left an address for me a long time ago. I would go there to find them, but I wouldn't know what to say...that their son's died?"

"Can I have the address?" asked Tik eagerly.

Next morning, after Jean gave Tik the address, he went on a quest to find Chakrit's parents. Tik drove himself all the way to Chiang Mai, it was where the address led to. Late in the afternoon, Tik parked outside the luxurious house with a huge gate protecting it. He looks at the address again and again to make sure he's arrived at the right place. Tik walked up to the gate to ring the bell but the gate opened before he could ring. He hid himself by the side of the gate. A black BMW rolled out, he took a glance at the passenger sitting in the back seat then took another look to make sure of who it was. The old man didn't notice Tik at all because he was on the phone.

Tik's eyes widen. "Dad...what are you doing in Chiang Mai?"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG chakrit and tik are half-brothers....no way....awww it's so sad about chakrit and aom's love...wanting his parents to be at his wedding so they never got to get married :(

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
shocker... no wonder chakrit came to tik...
hmm that means tik will be the one who will help chakrit find his parents and his past.

lady0fdarkness

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I knew they had some kind of bond.. so they are related. Oh gosh... a cliff hanger. Please u pdate more! you're torturing us, girl. lol

neena

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 13:

"Mom? Where is Dad?"

Tik called up his mother who lives in Sydney Australia. He was confirming the person who sat in the car that just rolled away wasn't his dad.

"No. Why?" answered his mother. "He has work in Japan this week."

"...Japan? You sure he didn't come to Thailand?"

"...I wouldn't think so...why do you ask?"

"Nothing, I was just curious for a moment. I have work, I'll call you later, ok, love you, bye."

After hanging up he went back to the gate. he was going to wait for his return to make sure his father was really in Japan and not Chiang Mai. Night fell, Tik went to sleep in his car close by until he heard the gate open. Tik sat up and switched his chair back up. In the corner of his eye he saw his father get out of the car, he had to look twice. It really was his father, he wasn't in Japan for work he was in Thailand with another woman. Tik watched on as his father gave his suitcase to a woman who was his mother's age. Tik's eyes widen, inside he was angry, his father was unfaithful to his mother whom loved his father so much.

Mr. Pholdee (Tik's father) turned away from his mistress, going to grab one last thing from the car but stopped, he saw Tik sitting in his car staring at him.

THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM WINDOW, Tik's father and his mistress sat opposite of him as Tik told them about Chakrit's death. All the while, Tik kept his identity hidden, he didn't want Chakrit's mother to know Tik was really Chakrit's half brother.

Chakrit's mother leaned her crying face onto his father's shoulder as Tik watched on. A sad frown over came Tik's face, he said sorry to them, put his hands together and bowed before leaving the house, not looking back once. He wanted all this to end, he couldn't forgive his father right now. Tik's father calmed Chakrit's mother before leaving the house chasing after Tik.

OUTSIDE, Tik was making his way back to his car.

"Wait..." Mr. Pholdee put his hand on his son's shoulder. "Tik...listen to me."

Tik wouldn't turn to look at his father, he kept still. "What you're doing speaks for itself, Dad. What makes you think I would enjoy listening to the secret life you've had all these years here...with a woman and a son you left at the orphanage?" Tik sniffed, he squeezed his eyes tight so tears wouldn't drop down his cheeks. "I just want one word from you."

His father was silent, he couldn't say another word.

"Right now, my mother is home, like a fool who doesn't know anything....don't you think she deserves to know?"

"Tik-"

Tik finally turned to face his father, with a strong tearless face. "So...tell her before I do."

His father's eyes widen with fear. "Please...forgive me-"

"You're saying it to the wrong person...I think the two people who you should apologize to is Chakrit and my mother..." Tik told his father. "They are hurting the most."

"But you...you won't forgive me? You're my son."

"...Right now...I don't know if I can."

Without saying good bye, Tik turned his back on his father and left. The drive back to Bangkok was painful, thoughts of his father, Chakrit and his mother filled Tik's mind. His emotions overcame him and he broke down. No one heard him cry...no one was there to give him comfort.

After arriving in Bangkok, Tik took a stroll alone in the city, everything around was moving rapidly, but he felt time slowing down as he replayed everything in his mind.

"Half brother...half brother..."

These words kept appearing in his mind. Tik walked to a busy intersection, he stood waiting for the light to turn green so he could walk across but before he could walk across a group of gangsters turned him around and stole his wallet. Tik was angry and threw a punch before they could run off with his wallet. It was one against a group of four, Tik wouldn't win, he fought with them though, putting all his anger into his fists. He went crazy and screamed at them, torturing each and every one of them.

Aom opened the door and Tik fell for her rug but she caught him instead. She was afraid he could die of his bleeding everywhere and rushed him to her sofa. Tik spent the night on her sofa. Aom washed the wounds on his face as he slept. Watching him, Aom smiled. She went into her bathroom and looked at the necklace Chakrit had made her. She rubbed her finger against the wooden piano key Chakrit carved for her. Aom unhooked the back and took off the necklace, setting it nicely into the box it came along with.

"Chakrit, I love you but please forgive me, I'm ready to be with him..."

She heard Tik moaning and quickly Aom ran out of the bathroom forgetting the box in the bathroom next to the faucet.

"Are you okay?" asked Aom, knelling next to Tik.

Her face was blurry to him but when he was fully awake he saw Aom's smiling face.

"You always find you're way here, whenever you're hur-"

Tik grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She was shocked, didn't know what to say. She pushed her glasses up before they were going to fall off. Tik was quiet, he just wanted her comfort.

Tik squeezed his eyes, releasing his tears.

"Tik-"

"Before you say anything I want you to know that for the first time, my feelings are true...not because of anything else but because I was able to open my heart to you..."

He hugs her even tighter.

"Stay with me..." Aom finally said, she was in love with him, she wasn't going to lose him too.

Tik smiled. "What did you say?"

"I want you to stay with me, I need you too."

They laughed together, all this time, loving each other but each one of them wouldn't dare say anything. Tik brought her closer and finally kissed her, a long sweet kiss. That night they laid on Aom's bed, Aom was asleep on Tik's arm as Tik watched her closed eyes and takes in every moment of his love. He swiped her hair behind her ear. Aom looked so innocent. He bent down and kiss her on the lips once more before getting up to go to the restroom.

He saw her reflection in the mirror and he couldn't take his eyes off her. Rinsing his hands, he saw the box beside the faucet. Tik looked at the box for a long time, mentally, trying to figure out what the box was there for. Finally he took the box and opened it. The necklace Chakrit had made for Aom, Tik remembered. He took out the necklace and all he could feel was guilt. Once more, he looked at Aom's reflection through the mirror, he couldn't do it, he wouldn't take his half brother's lover. Tik brought the small box back to Aom and set it on her table before he left her.

NEXT MORNING in the gray raining weather, he stopped his car in front of the temple he remembered meeting Chakrit the night before finding out who Chakrit really loved when he was still alive. He searched every tombstone with Chakrit's picture on it. He didn't notice how much rain was coming down, he was soaked but that didn't stop him, he was determined to find Chakrit's picture. At last he found it, wiping away the water to clearly look at it.

"Chakrit..." Tik read his name out loud, he noticed Chakrit didn't have a last name...just a name.

"I knew you'll find out some way..."

Tik turned quickly to face him when hearing Chakrit's voice. In the rain they stared at each other, like a staring contest. The only sound heard was the rain dropping onto the ground. Tik finally broke the silence.

"Strange isn't it? we never had the chance to meet...but here we are seeing each other as brothers...even after you're dead, you managed to find me."

"Why do you think we can see each other...Knowing I had you out there...even after death I had to find you...I wanted you know and remember me. All I ever wanted was a place to call home with a family who would love me."

"What about Aom Piyada...you loved her."

"Does it matter?..after all, I'm dead...I don't have a chance with her ever again because I won't remember her in my next life." Chakrit smiled. "I'll have a family waiting for me...and someone like Aom in my next life.""

"But she'll remember you...for the rest of her life...like me too..." Tik admitted.

Chakrit smiled tearfully at his last three words. "What do you expect from a dead guy? Only I can depend on you.

"...No."

"I knew you would say that, I've asked from you too much but...there is one more thing I want from you. I wish to leave one gift for Aom...would you give it to her?"

"W-What is it? I'm sure I won't want to do it." asked Tik stubbornly.

Chakrit pointed to Tik. "You."

Tik raised both his eye brows.

"I love her but I only bring sadness to her life now...you have to be the person to give her happiness..."

"Happiness...but will you be happy?"

"Will you stop worrying about me?...I'll find it just like how you found you're happiness." Chakrit smiled.

Tik sniffed away his tears. "How can I not worry about you? You're my brother!..." Tik sighed. "Don't leave."

Chakrit's smiled turned into a frown. "Thank you for showing me what is means to be a brother...I can say that in this lifetime, that is my happiness."

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh...aom finally admits that she loves tik.....tik finds out that his father is having an affair....and his encounter with chakrit, chakrit saying that he wants tik to love aom and bring her happines <3 <---super sad yet really sweet....thank you for update :D

neena

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 14: THE END.

THE DAY CHAKRIT DIED, WEEKS AFTER HE FOUND OUT TIK JESADAPORN WAS HIS HALF BROTHER, he was on his motorcycle heading to his second home, Aom's house. He had a smile on his face, this was his happiest day, he was going to tell Aom about his real family, the family he's been looking for.. Chakrit turned around to see a huge billboard with Tik's face on it.

"Stage Director Tik...Jesadaporn PHOLDEE makes a comeback..." he smirked. "I've finally found you and you were here all along...imagine me, having a famous brother...I wonder hows he like..."

The light turned green, Chakrit moved along with the other vehicles. The police sirens went off, all the cars stopped to let the police pass. Ken didn't stop in time, he was in the middle of the road when the theif police were chasing crossed, slamming his vehicle into Chakrit's motorcycle. The force of the big vehicle sent him flying into the air and landing a few feet away from his destroyed bike. Chakrit was gone.

Minutes later the ambulance arrived and workers lifted his body. They covered his bloody face as Chakrit's spirit watched on. He touched his body but it gave him a shock. Chakrit couldn't go back into his body. He watched them take his body into the ambulance. Tears ran down his cheeks, screaming with anger. The wind blew harder when he screamed even louder.

The ambulance drove off and Chakrit disappeared into thin air.

"And then I forgot who I was after the wind carried me away..." Chakrit told his story.

Chakrit looked at his hands and they were beginning to disappear. The door to heaven in the sky was opening wider with every second passing.

"What is it?" asked Tik.

Chakrit smiled as if nothing was wrong. "Nothing."

Tik was silent, not knowing where to begin.

"Its been 100 days..."

"No, you can't leave now, I still have to tell you to Dad."

Chakrit shook his head no. "Better not."

"Why?"

"Meeting you is enough, even though we didn't grow up together or began as brothers, you mean a lot to me Tik."

"Where are you going?" asked Tik.

"...I don't know but I want to be a good brother where-ever I end up."

Chakrit's body was beginning to disappear.

"So...I guess this is it...take care." said Chakrit.

Tik smiled. "You take care...and..." Tik tearful face made it hard to speak.

Before Tik could say more Chakrit vanished, he could see the wind blow a string of dust up into the sky.

AT THE SIAM THEATER, Tik opened the door and there Aom was standing next to the piano, staring at the keys. Tik ran up to the stage. He hugged her but she didn't hug him back. Tik thought this was strange. He released her.

"I'm sorry for leaving you in that manner."

Aom frowned and took out a box from her pocket. She handed it to Tik. Tik opened it and saw Aom's necklace Chakrit made for her.

"What's this?" asked Tik, pretending not to know anything.

"Open the bottom." said Aom.

Tik did what she told him to do. The box had two sides, on top the box held Aom's necklace and on the bottom held another necklace. Tik took out the necklace. The necklace was a piano key carved with T. PHOLDEE. Tik's mouth fell, Chakrit had carved him a necklace also.

"Pholdee...Tik Jesadaporn Pholdee." said Aom.

"He made me one."

"Ever since I knew him, he's spoke of how it would be like to have a brother...and he never got the chance to meet you, his brother..."

Tik smiled. "Actually...he knows about me more then you think..."

Aom looked up at Tik as Tik put the necklace around her neck. "He even knows of my true love for you." He pulled her in and kisses her passionately.

Aom was lost in his kiss. They both have found true love thanks to Chakrit.

In Sydney, Australia, Tik's father brought Chakrit's mother and admitted to the affair. Tik's mother couldn't forgive his father so she took a cab and drove off with all her belongings. Time will heal everything, even for a ruined marriage.

Back in sunny Bangkok, Aom and Tik visited Chakrit's grave site. Now though, Chakrit's name wasn't alone, Tik carved the last name PHOLDEE next to Chakrit's name giving him a family name at last.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER ALL THIS TIME, I HAVE FINALLY ENDED THIS FANFIC, ITS HARDER THEN I THOUGHT, I IMAGINE EVERYTHING BUT MY WORDS ARE LIMITED SO I CAN'T EXPRESS MUCH, PLEASE FORGIVE ME...I TRULY THINK THIS FANFIC IS UNIQUE THOUGH...I WILL TRY TO DEVELOP IT MORE USING CHARACTERS FROM MY WORLD...LOL...I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED...SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you thank you...i loved it.....the ending is sooooo sad :( chakrit had to go...but at least he finally found his brother and a family, and that was all he wanted....tik and aom <3 awesome story =D

i hope you can finish "kiss after kiss"....and maybe return to "prick me with love's thorns"

lady0fdarkness

awww... that was a sweet ending. I'm glad Chakrit finally has a family name.. and glad the brothers had their last moment together. good story... :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
love the ending so much... it's so great that the brothers can get along together even though after death for chakrit... but at least he can feels the family love... thanks for the story.... :D