Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome's other lakorn title is called 'sai soke'. I'm not too fond of Janie
lately cos her scandal news but i will be disappointed if she's chosen as the n'rai too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
why tak, she's too good to play n'rai... she's better with na'ek role!
i have to agree with that tak is too good to play rai. tak should have some n'ek role. she hardly play lakorn. i dont mind ja, but i rather see rome with some better n'ek, their first lakorn is not even air yet and they have another one together again. how about rita and rome reunited. waiting for them to pair up again.

Passera

sarNie Egg
This role is a leading actress role, much much more dominant than N'ek and Tak fit this character perfectly.
Many actress who once played this role either on Flim or TV has been nomiated for Best Acteess Awards.

Personally I wish Tak will accept P'Kai offer as it is a good opportunity to show her acting talent.

jakjann

Jakjann
TUK SAID IN A INTERVIEW FROM DARADAILY THAT IT IS NOT TRUE THAT SHE ACT IN P´GAI´S DRAMA.

I think sHE IS NOT FIT FOR A ROLE AS NANG EK; I HOPE THE NANG EK ROLE COULD BE ANOTHER PERSON^^

Passera

sarNie Egg
This lakorn has been confirmed according to Rome's interview.
Rome said at present he accepted 3 Lakorns Sai Soke,
Kularb Rai Nam and Duang Ta Sawan.

But Rome's queue is full so Duang Ta Sawan has to wait
until either of the first 2 lakorns is finished.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh darn. maybe they might accept another pra'ek to replace him? so did he mention whos playin' the rai role?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't tell me they are going to get Por Thrisadee to replace Rome.
Por has played for p'gai before, they should give my hot Ken a turn to work
with p'gai but pretty sure there will be no chances cos he has so many lakorn lineup after
'sood saneha'. But wouldn't mind about seeing Rome again. But i'm not too fond of Ja
and will be disappoint if Janie is the n'rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^if this was for another production then they might not wait for rome to finish 2 of his lakorns but since this is p'kai he will eventually wait for rome cuz hes a fav lol yea, i wonder why ken hasnt worked with p'kai before. i dont know why p'kai like to choose only his fav.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of Ja. Hope they change p'ek to someone else.
I really hope for Rome to pair with Rita again. I miss the RTEAM.

Has Rita worked for P'Kai before?

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
I think I'm going to pass on this lakorn, I think in the old version this was a period lakorn kinda in the same era as Wanida. Let me see if I can remember the summary..the n'rai went and live with n'ek parents and brother when she was a kid. So everybody knows each other when they were young, p'ek always had a crush on n'ek since they were young and the n'rai had a crush on the p'ek and n'ek brother had a crush on the n'rai. Later on when they grew up n'ek and p'ek got engage making the n'rai jealous so she marries n'ek brother. While the n'rai was married to the n'ek bro she was always neglectful of him and never cared about him even when he was terminally ill. So later on they got a divorce and the n'rai became a famous actress after her divorce and became focus on breaking up n'ek and p'ek. She ended up either drugging p'ek or getting him drunk and they ended up sleeping together and n'ek found out and broke the engagement. So the n'rai tries to smear n'ek reputation by conning her to go see this one guy so he can rape her but instead he let her go. When the p'ek found out what the n'rai did he went and confront her about it one night and he and the n'rai got into a big argument, there was a gun involved and the n'rai ended up shooting p'ek and I can't remember if he shot her back or she shot herself but they ended up both dying and the n'ek found their bodies...Hopefully they changed the ending or this is not the right summary for this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks for the summary

no, rita hasnt worked with p'kai before and i wouldnt want her to starr in this drama cuz i heard n'rai role was more significant anyway. whoever takes on the n'rai role will most likely stand out

Passera

sarNie Egg
Just to rectify a little bit of the ending --
N'rai(Pan) shot herself to death but P'ek was only seriously injured and finally A Happy Ending for N'ek & P'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. i was going to say, for sure i wont' watch this if p'ek died .. Seriously injured is better than dying LOl

I dont' want to see Janie as N'RAI -- she's better at n'ek and if this era, she would looks so beautiful ^^
can't they find another n'rai who's not Janie -- what about Ploy? (i like her as rai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i dont think janies confirmed to be in here yet. if n'eks role isnt signifiant than i rather much perfer janie as rai. i love ploy but i wanna see other actresses play rai since she has been in many already.

you know i hope romes role will stand out cuz i notice in most of his lakorns the supporting cast would outshine him. he hasnt gotten the chance to show his true talent like other actors of ch3. even mart and por have been in big roles and their acting isnt up to par

cecilia

Staff member
^i think Por is up to par - the only time when he's not is when he's with PAT ..
i don't know but they do not have chemistry for me LOl .. I really like Por with Fon :p