Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

solin

sarNie Adult
Still no news about the cast ?

I really only can see Pinky in the role of Kob. She is really perfect for the role.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
have they had anyone in mind? the old version is good but there were alot of scenes that were drag out a bit, it's a tear jerker
i liked this lakorn back then and now i tried to watch it again and it was boring

vangb01

sarNie Egg
omggg. i so remember this lakorn! kob was super cute and youngg! though i thought tua look so much older than her they were cute somehow, tehee! 'cause i enjoyed it but i never had the chance to finish the old version :( ch7 better pick good actors for this version! not pancake or wier!
I so agree with you on that!!! thumbs up.. :lol:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I 'm just start watching this lakorn .. I haven't seen it yet. I brought the DVD in khmer -dubbed. I missed Kob so I decided to get this one. I'm glad they remake this again. If I have to choose the pr'ek from Ch.7 , I would prefer Woot Utsada. He looks kind of old so he would be perfect for this one .. and the pr'ek role ain't that significance compare to the n'ek. So I don't think they would have Por's character be insignificant to a n'ek , but maybe Woot.

fanny

sarNie Adult
how about anus and yui again. or pinky and anus again, but i dont think they will get pair up together again because they are old flings. ch.7 dont have that many good talented p'ek. these are the talented ones, not really fan of them, but i think they are super good in acting. por natawut, woot asadawut,and kelly r they are from old generations, but very skilled actors. cuties from ch.7 the skill is almost there, is cee the only one i can think of right now. aof chanapol little cute boy, but still need improvement, another cutie. haha

Irissara

sarNie Egg
i luv the book and the lakorn was good...the ending in the book is way better though. this time around I would prefer Num and Pinky or Pancake

solin

sarNie Adult
i luv the book and the lakorn was good...the ending in the book is way better though. this time around I would prefer Num and Pinky or Pancake
Oh please ! Not Pancake...she will ruin one of my all time favorite lakorn !

Num and Pinky are be the best choices for this remake.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i prefer kwan than pinky...

I agree with you, mainhiathao, i prefer kwan more over pinky. i hope it's not pancake or pinky. sorry to their fans but i think they should step back for a while since they're having too much lakorns, i'm tire seeing them on screen.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Oh no plzzz. i want pinky! she's soo perfect for this role! but i doubt it since she'll be in bollywood. *sigh* how sad! if only! lol I'm so curious who will be pra'ek and na'ek.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I was gonna say if this is by Kantana, it most likely be PINKY. JUI. or CHEER. Since they are from this company that I know of. But who knows, they may cast the new actresses here. :)

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I think that Num Sornram is the perfect guy to play the pra ek cuz he seems like the right age and also the perfect guy.........

I talso hink that they should have a new nang ek in here...the "right now" nang ek's shouldn't play this role....It's time for newer face to appear!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I want CH7 to start promoting their newbies also since they do have newbies already they just don't give them praek/nang'ek roles yet. :( & I do really wanna see the new actresses too since they're all very adorable and seem likable too. :)

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
I have a couple of ppl i want to see. I think num and pinky is perfect for this movie, num is old enough pink is young enough. but it would also be funny cuz its like little dao pra sook and pak. but that"s ok they're both cute.

For the other couple i would like to see oil and aum i miss them. even tho they dont really fit for the role cuz oil baby face and aum is fine for the role but considering the age difference. but i still want them to pair up again i really miss them.